Review Information

1. Sex Worker's Name: Chloe AM
  2. Session Month: January
  3. Session Year: 2016
  4. Type of Service: Parlour Worker
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Langtrees
  6. Establishment Address (Only for brothels): Burswood WA
  7. Phone Number (Please add area code): 94738955
  8. Link to Website or Online Ad (if any): langtrees.com - can't find her profile on there now but she was advertised as "Chloe AM" when I saw her in January.
  9. Photos Authenticity: 100% Real
  10. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $400
  11. Location where session took place: Western Australia
  12. Session Day: Weekend
  13. Session Time: Evening
  14. Estimated Age: 21 - 25
  15. Estimated Ethnic Group: African Origin
  16. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  17. Hair Colour: Dark
  18. Hair Length: Long
  19. Eyes Colour: Brown
  20. Skin Colour: Dark
  21. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  22. Body Shape: Curvy
  23. Estimated Body Size: 10 to 12
  24. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  25. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  26. Pubic Hair: Somewhat Grown
  27. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  28. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  29. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  30. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  31. Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)
  32. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  33. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, DATY on offer
  34. Overall Looks: An absolute goddess!
  35. Overall Personality: Lovely
  36. Overall Performance: Out of this world!

Langtrees - January 2016 - Chloe AM

My apologies for the late review. I’ve only just had time to sit down and write this now, but the memory is still fresh in my mind!

First impression

I’m a sucker for dark girls and wow, what a gorgeous woman! Chloe is tall, has curves in all the right places, and not to mention an absolutely stunning face. And to top it all off, she was sweet and friendly from the get go. Now I understand the meaning of ‘you had me at hello.’

Personality

Demure, sweet, cheeky and talkative. I’ve met some lovely girls at Langtrees over the years and Chloe is up there with one of the friendliest. To be honest I did get the feeling she had been drinking and was a bit tipsy, but that was okay with me. (Those who’ve been to Langtrees might know how it feels when you walk in and the majority of girls are cold, disinterested, or playing on their phones.)

Service

I didn’t want to waste any time and Chloe whisked me off to the room. I hopped out of the shower to find her waiting for me on the bed and we got started immediately.

All I can say is that kissing big, soft lips like Chloe’s are something a man has to experience at least once in his life. That combined with running my hands over her smooth dark skin and big juicy nipples, and looking into her eyes was just heaven.

Chloe got straight into the CBJ and was on her hands and knees in front of me. I like to think I’m pretty good at controlling myself but the sight of that perfect round booty in the mirror almost sent me over the edge!! I didn’t know if I was in heaven or hell while I was fighting with myself internally! Looking down at her working her magic was so good that I wanted to explode, but so good that I wanted it to last forever argh!!

Anyway onto some DATY before I completely lost my shit! Although there was a bit of rough stubble (reminded me of my ex when she was growing it out between waxes) Chloe has a pretty clam and was moaning loudly and touching my hair while I was going to town.

We’d been going at it for a while now and I **needed** to see that gorgeous ass bouncing up against me during doggy. Not sure what else to say about this, except that the shape of her ass leading to her tiny waist was just to die for. A solid 9/10 in the body department if you ask me.

Summary

Was the first contact easy?

Yes. I usually find Langtrees reception easy to deal with, though I have had some encounters with the older ladies being rude and patronizing behind the desk. Namely Sue the madam or Rae.

Was she like advertised?

Admittedly I hadn’t seen her profile on the website before paying a visit. However she was just as sweet in the room as she was in the lounge.

Looks?

I think I’ve made it pretty clear how attractive I think this girl is. 9.5/10!!

Personality?

Girl next door.

Service?

One of the better, more sensual punts I’ve had at Langtrees. It didn’t feel rushed or clinical. By far the best dark-skinned girl I’ve ever experienced.

Value for money?

I really hope Langtrees treat this girl right because she’s an absolute star. I should also note that Chloe takes really good care of herself. I noticed nice makeup, nails, and a classy outfit. Langtrees are notorious for having mid-range “tacky” looking girls in their lounge, but Chloe looks like a high class queen. I really hope she goes private one of these days because she'd kill it.

Would I go back for seconds?

Yes! I can’t find her profile on the site at the moment but I hope she pops up again soon! She did mention she was only here for the weekend.

• Thanks 7

One of the better, more sensual punts I’ve had at Langtrees. It didn’t feel rushed or clinical. By far the best dark-skinned girl I’ve ever experienced.

You need to track Chloe down Brothel Rat

Can't let a good African lady get away