12. Estimated Age: 26 - 30
  13. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  14. Hair Colour: Black
  15. Hair Length: Medium
  16. Eyes Colour: Brown
  17. Skin Colour: Pale
  18. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  19. Body Shape: Curvy
  20. Estimated Breast Size: DD and above (Extra Large)
  21. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  22. Pubic Hair: Neatly Trimmed
  23. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  24. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  25. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  26. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  27. Kissing Available: Yes, Light Kissing
  28. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  29. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, DATY on offer
  30. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  31. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  32. Overall Looks: Attractive
  33. Overall Personality: Lovely
  34. Overall Performance: Great service

Club 741 - September 2023 - Bella

puntervic84

Had a bit of juice from an earlier session at a massage place as I went limp in my second round. I thought of trying a brothel that had some curvy girls to entice my dick. Headed to Club 741 that always has a good mix of ladies of all sizes. There was only one girl available for intro as rest were all jamming in other sessions. Bella comes in and does the intro. She was in a bit of rush when she explained about extras, which raised some doubts in me. So I had to get her for another round of intro and asked about extras. All except Anal on offer. Light Kissing, Touching, Mutual oral, CBJ, Fingering etc was covered in extras for $100 for 45 minutes. 

There is already a review on Bella here which matched her looks and service. Bella is a curvy voluptuous lady in her late 20s with an arse to die for. She is well endowed and God has been kind to her looks in giving her the right proportions of meat everywhere. Her pussy looked and tasted amazing. Not clean shaven, however you don't feel any hair when giving oral on her.

Anyways after the shower we engaged in some soft cuddles and light kisses. I sit on the edge of the bed and put my head between her magnificent mammaries. My head felt so small engulfed between her beasts. I started to kiss and suck her tities which were a bit soft at the start but with more sucking got a pit perky. I ask her to lay on the bed with her legs apart. I invited myself to dine on her sweet croissoint. It tasted good, no weird odoor or anything. I enagaged in deep oral as I always like giving more than receiving which seems to turn me on. She liked it as I could hear some silent moans. I continued on for a bit and got her juices flowing. I signaled her for her turn to do the favours but in a 69. We both licked and sucked until we lost our taste buds. He blow job was vigorous but with good grip, although would have preferred slow and soft motion. It was time for the main course. She applied some gel to her vag which she didn't need anyway, and got on top of me in a cowgirl. I was watching myself on the morrow wall and enjoyed the show. I pulled her closer to me showing some kisses along the way. The second limp session with the previous chick helped me last a bit longer. We change positions to mish and started pounding her gradually increasing the speed. I can see her running her clit while I was at it. I was almost pre-climaxing, so wanted to see her lovely arse in a doggy before the end. Honestly she is built for doggy. I fuck her with all my might before finishing into her. 

She usually works Mon, Tue and Fri day time if you want catch her. I'd definitely be returning again for her. Well worth the extras and the time I spent.

• Thanks 3