4. Type of Service: Massage
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Bodyrotic
  6. Establishment Address (Only for brothels): 136 Parmatta Road Camperdown
  7. Phone Number (Please add area code): 02 9557 7999
  8. Link to Website or Online Ad (if any): http://bodyrotic.com.au/
  9. Photos Authenticity: 100% Real
  10. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $225
  11. Location where session took place: New South Wales
  12. Overseas Location (if any): United Kingdom (England)
  13. Incall or Outcall: Establishment's Venue
  14. Session Day: Weekday
  15. Session Time: Evening
  16. Estimated Age: 26 - 30
  17. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  18. Nationality (Leave blank if Australian): United Kingdom (England)
  19. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  20. Hair Colour: Blond
  21. Hair Length: Medium
  22. Eyes Colour: Blue
  23. Skin Colour: Pale
  24. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  25. Body Shape: Curvy
  26. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  27. Estimated Breast Size: DD and above (Extra Large)
  28. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  29. Pubic Hair: Landing Strip
  30. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  31. Full Sex Available: No
  32. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  33. Kissing Available: No
  34. Blowjob: No
  35. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  36. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  37. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  38. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  39. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  40. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  41. Overall Personality: Cheeky
  42. Overall Performance: Pretty good

Bodyrotic - February 2013 - Melissa

review 02

Hello, this is Barnabas.

My very first time at Bodyrotic. I was really in the mood for RnT and I wanted something special. I have been to a couple of asian RnT in the city and left quite disappointed. So, I thought I'd try Bodyrotic since it is famous for being one of the best in Sydney.

I was excited just driving there, rang the bell and I climbed up. This place is very nice and they had a lot of beautiful girls in the evening. The receptionist is vrty friendly. I found it hard to pick up a girl from the line-up as there were a lot of nice ladies on this evening. I finally made up my mind and chose Melissa.

Melissa is quite tall, very busty and she gave me a very cheeky smile at the intro. She is british and she mentioned she provides a very sensual service. Since it was my first time at Bodyrotic, I decided to book for two hours with a spa. I had to wait a little while to get the room with spa. Melissa picked me up at the lounge and we headed to the room.

The spa room - well, it has a spa, of course and a lot of playboy models posters on the wall. It is a very elegant room for an RnT establishment. They had a very nice bathroom inside the room. Definitely not like those asian RnT places I've been before. Melissa seemed into it and willing to please. She asked me how many times I'd like to cum, whether to have a massage before the spa and other similar questions.

We decided to have the spa later on. She quickly went to get the tap running for the spa while I was making myself comfortable on the amazing two-holes table. This was looking really good. She had plenty of time, so I guess that's why she started with a very slow massage and nothing sensual initially. We took the opportunity to chat a little bit and to get to know each other. She is actually a MILF and she has been in Sydney for a while now. I love her sexy Brisitsh accent. Melissa is very busty and has a "big" arse - big in a good way.

She started stroking my cock when I was face down - lots of teasing but she wasnt aiming at making me cum. At about half an hour went by and we then moved to the spa. The spa was very slippery and I had to get my feet against her so as i wouldn't sink my head in the spa. Indeed, it was quite a nice feeling to be in a spa with this British babe and having her playing with my cock while we were talking. Things start to loosen up a bit and Melissa's cheeky personality was great. We talked about sex a lot, and she did a bit of dirty talking while giving me a slow handjob. I asked her whether she could make me cum in the spa. She has never done it before but was willing to try. So, she went on and gave me a nice HJ with lots of ball play until I cum. Melissa likes to talk dirty, sort of talking about how it would be nice to have my cock in her pussy, that sort of thing. First round was over and we moved back to the table.

It was then that I realised that I had what I came for and I could somehow feel it would be pointless to spend another hour as I normally cum only once at any given session, be it full service or RnT. But, she said there is a no refund policy and promised to give me a much more sensual type of massage, which will ensure a second orgasm.

So, I'd lay back and enjoy a firm massage. It went on for a while and I almost felt asleep. I decided to roll over, being face down for such a long time was quite uneasy. I asked for a second handjob which she obliged. She allowed me to insert fingers into her pussy this time and did a reverse. I thought that was quite nice - again, dirty talks from Melissa. I didn't think I was going to cum, so I stroked myself a little bit. this works when I find it hard to cum in a session. Then, I handed it back to Melissa when I was rock hard. She brought her pussy close to my shaft, sort of trying to get me inside her, but it was only fantasy and dirty talk though. Finally, I came and I was glad I did. The second time was a bit like forcing myself over. That's why I think it's best to keep RnTs to a one hour booking instead. Lesson learnt! She then massaged me again and I left fifteen minutes before my time is up. I was getting hungry and wanted to go. I assured her that her service was excellent, and I was leaving just because I had to meet someone.

I left very happy and I knew I would be back again. Melissa is a nice British MILF with big melons and willing to please. She's worth a try!

Until then...