11. Estimated Ethnic Group: Mixed Groups Origin
  12. Hair Colour: Dark
  13. Hair Length: Long
  14. Eyes Colour: Hazel
  15. Skin Colour: Olive
  16. Height: Short - Under 160 cm / 5'3"
  17. Body Shape: Petite
  18. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  19. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  20. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  21. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  22. Any Tattoos?: One or two
  23. Any Piercings?: One or two
  24. Kissing Available: Not Always
  25. Blowjob: Unsure
  26. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  27. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  28. Overall Personality: Lovely
  29. Overall Performance: Out of this world!

Bodyrotic - May 2024 - Honey

Bit the bullet and blocked out a time in my calendar to escape work, made a 45 min booking to see Honey.

Money all paid and in walks Honey, she recognised me instantly. Her face seems even more gorgeous, even tho she has aged a bit, she is still an absolute head turner. She leads me downstairs to the Sydney mural room, great set up in there. 

She turns the shower on while we briefly chat. She is so gorgeous i feel like i'm fumbling my words. 

Off she went to get the oil and a glass of water for me. To be honest I was feeling a bit nervous and hoped she hadn't lost her touch after being out of practise for so long. I washed up and lay down on the table to await her return. Seemed like an eternity, probably only a minute or two. A knock at the door and my cock did a little flutter in anticipation of what was to come. 

I popped my head up to see her floating back in with her beautiful long hair flowing down her back and a big smile on her face, we chatted a bit more while she dried me off and gave me a little massage. The thing I love about this girl is the fact that she doesn't use oil (except on the good bits) so you're not left squelching around all day. That oil can be hard to wash off no matter how much soap you use. 

Now we get to the good part. 

Mounting the table she gently stroked my body, using her finger nails and tips, breathing on my back and rubbing that gorgeous body all over mine. Her touch is something that needs to be experienced to be believed, it's extremely sensual, ethereal and out of this world (if you like the sensual side of the erotic scale). Think goosebumps, tingles, twitches, incredible. 

Touching my cock through the hole, teasing it by tickling the shaft and lightly running her thumb over the head, lightly tickling my balls. She gets off the table and kneels down in front of my head so I can see her beautiful face, she places my hands on her faces and guides them down her body while she stands up and removes her bra. Natural breasts are definitely my favourite and hers are just a handful. She turns around, bends over and slowly removes her panties so I can see her whole ass and pussy inches from my face. Garter still on she comes to the side of the table, oils up her hand while the other hand is gently tickling my back she touches my cock tugging it ever so slow and kisses the side of my body, I'm ready to exploded then and there but she stops and asks if I'd like to flip over. Eagerly I flip over in anticipation of what's to come, me obviously.

Up she comes and she's in a position that makes it look and feel like she's running her tongue over my balls and cock, maintaining eye contact with me the whole time. This girl knows how to tease! She slides up my body and gives me a bit of Spanish. She sits on top of my stomach and removes the garter belt before taking my cock in her hand and sliding up and down in simulated cow girl position, I had to check the mirror as it really felt like I was fucking a tight pussy. I can't hold back any longer and shoot my load on her ass. 

She cleans me up and says we still have a few minutes left for a massage, at this point I'm not ready to leave and ask if we can extend for 15 mins as I want to spend more time catching up. Silly me should've booked an hour. 

She gives me an amazing head and face massage before moving onto my hands and feet.

Chatting with Honey while she massaged me and showered, it was like 8 years hadn't passed by. She remembered little details I had told her about my life, which blew me away. It was just like catching up with an old friend, a beautiful nude one. 

After writing this review I'm ready to go back in for another session with Honey. Do yourself a favour and make a booking if you like a teasing style massage with edging all the way till the end. 

I didn't ask about extras so unsure if she does them and honestly her massage is so good you don't need them. 

• Thanks 8

Thanks for sharing 

Sounds like a great time 

• Thanks 1