On PP night, few people commented that I was "spiritual" and it is funny to me since all my days are filled with very very not spiritual subjects. ex:
Here are just today's list...
1. Howard Bloom and his anti-Islam stance in his media monger book. Neo atheists/neo- liberals engaging in Nationalism/imperialism. Convinced that Muslim people are attacking US without acknowledging any responsibility towards their own government involvement over seas. Sorry Bloom- you just have no real base for anything you write you are simply NOT an academic. such a FAIL.
2. Chomsky on Israel and how they must have nuclear free zone. His interesting comment on Seal of Massachusetts Bay Colony made me want to do oil painting with a sex worker instead of American Indian guy in the middle.
I fear Chomsky is getting so old and wonder who will take his place when such a man dies. I feel like crying everytime I hear him talk. He's like my definition of "spiritual" . He cares so much about the people. He takes responsibility first in actions of his own government and claims, " I am just doing what any caring person SHOULD do". Dear heart.
3. PEPFAR hearing today. Incredibly anxious. - controversial statement from USA today- Zoe Hudson said some fucked stigmatizing comments ... I know it's politically motivated because the weight of this case is so so heavy . But .. did you ... reaaallly had to put it like that?
4.Controversy on PP. as always. ... not so entertaining. Rather sad.
5. Thinking about migrant workers who do NOT speak English. Access to information, to the community , to the jobs. Not much point in me thinking about it but I had the thought. I couldn't help myself.
6. Thinking about thinking.... was supposed to read my philosophy book on aesthetics.
7. My art project. .. shall I do controversial one on sex work or should I do something simple just to get the job done so I can go make more web stuff and media projects??
8. My ableton live controller. .. research on different new electronic music structures and sounds. Should I make animation first or the music... oh wait- what animation?? I need a story line before firing up that ableton Push OR after effects.