Jump to content

Sex is an Energy Transfer | Why Sex Workers May Insist on Covered Sex


Venus Nymphs

1,064 views

One of the most common requests we get as an escort is if we will offer bareback blow jobs and if we offer natural, condomless sex.
 
Whilst some (but not many) workers certainly may offer a bareback blow job as an extra, natural sex or as some punters like to call it "fluid exchange" is definetly not an industry standard.
 
Aside from the normal concerns of STDs and thus potential loss of income for the two weeks a worker needs to take antibiotics, risk of transferring something to a client or even worse, a life long sexually transmitted disease a lot of us understand that sex is a literal energy exchange.
 
Like the video I've posted in this tweet states, if we could see someone's soul we certainly wouldn't just be sleeping with anyone. As sex workers it is up to us to pick and choose who we do sexual energy exchange with and condoms offer us some protection from this type of exchange.
As punters this energy exchange should also be an issue of concern. Whilst in a horny moment the idea of bareback natural sex might be enticing, I personally would always be cautious about who you choose to do this with.
 
When looking for this type of service your best luck is going to be with a worker you see regularly, someone who is comfortable withyou with a level of trust involved. Natural uncovered full service sex is a big deal to most civvie women so you can understand that it may be an even bigger deal to a girl familiar with sex, someone who gets tested often and understands the intricacies of how natural sex can affect us emotionally and someone who is responsible for the sexual safety of herself and clients.
 
20230227_162351.jpg
 
Something that isn't talked about much in this industry is the importance of supporting survival sex workers (sex workers who rely on this job as their only form of income) in their choices. There can be a lot of shaming between workers about who does what, why they do it and how much they charge but at the end if the day some workers have families to support, bills to be paid and are responsible for their own bodies and what they decide to do with them.
 
Screenshot_20230222_180043_Instagram.jpg
 
When seeking or offering natural sex just remember what someone looks like and/or acts like might not be who they actually are on the inside. Do you really want to be exchanging energy with a soul sucker?
 
Your body, your choice. But be careful 👁
 
Venus x 🧚‍♀️
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 Comments


Recommended Comments

SWers are aware and IMHO safer than stray drunken pick ups in pubs.

 

How many civvies would suck a guys cock they met in a pub a few hours earlier but won't eat bruise on a banana?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Muffmuncher said:

SWers are aware and IMHO safer than stray drunken pick ups in pubs.

 

How many civvies would suck a guys cock they met in a pub a few hours earlier but won't eat bruise on a banana?

My friend is on his 3rd STD from tinder hook ups lmaooo

Link to comment
40 minutes ago, Venus Nymphs said:

My friend is on his 3rd STD from tinder hook ups lmaooo


From studies on monkey pox it is fairly obvious that a proportion of the gay community doesn’t give a shit about STI. They have lots of unprotected sex and don’t get tested. I assume parts of the straight community would be much the same. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 minute ago, bushmaster said:


From studies on monkey pox it is fairly obvious that a proportion of the gay community doesn’t give a shit about STI. They have lots of unprotected sex and don’t get tested. I assume parts of the straight community would be much the same. 

 

Yes, the 50% that is male. :lol: (just kidding... though I bet that more males than females in any case).

  • Like 1
Link to comment
19 minutes ago, AndyJ said:

 

Yes, the 50% that is male. :lol: (just kidding... though I bet that more males than females in any case).

 

I think you're onto something. Compare the spread of STIs between gay men to the spread between lesbians. It's obvious that men and women behave differently.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Venus Nymphs

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, bushmaster said:


From studies on monkey pox it is fairly obvious that a proportion of the gay community doesn’t give a shit about STI. They have lots of unprotected sex and don’t get tested. I assume parts of the straight community would be much the same. 

 

This might have some truth but I have noticed at the usual clinic sex workers frequent here in Adelaide it's mainly sex workers, civvie women and clearly queer dudes in the waiting room. I think the issue is straight civvie dudes. 

 

I spent some time in Adelaide's queer alt/art scene though and I do have to say they are absolutely terrible for protected sex. That scene does have a lot of drug use and when sexy shit starts happening at kick ons day 2 or 3 of partying no one is using condoms. Once about 10 of them all caught microplasma which is some fucked up new and aggressive form of chlamydia I believe and had to take antibiotics for months. Luckily I stayed home that particular party and missed out lol. I can't judge though, before sex work I really wasn't as careful like I am now. Young, wild, free and horny.

Edited by Venus Nymphs
  • Like 1
Link to comment
9 hours ago, Venus Nymphs said:

 

This might have some truth but I have noticed at the usual clinic sex workers frequent here in Adelaide it's mainly sex workers, civvie women and clearly queer dudes in the waiting room. I think the issue is straight civvie dudes. 

 

I spent some time in Adelaide's queer alt/art scene though and I do have to say they are absolutely terrible for protected sex. That scene does have a lot of drug use and when sexy shit starts happening at kick ons day 2 or 3 of partying no one is using condoms. Once about 10 of them all caught microplasma which is some fucked up new and aggressive form of chlamydia I believe and had to take antibiotics for months. Luckily I stayed home that particular party and missed out lol. I can't judge though, before sex work I really wasn't as careful like I am now. Young, wild, free and horny.


Yes, would be mainly guys but probably also some straight women. There may be many women who don’t see themselves as being promiscuous, so don’t get tested, but are at higher risk. 
 

Sex is a really poorly researched area, and when they do, people have a tendency to lie. Something that came up in a research presentation was they asked about lifetime sexual partners. They then repeated the survey 2 years later, and had some decreases from say 10 to 2. Maybe they decided to forget about the ones that weren’t good.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
49 minutes ago, bushmaster said:


Yes, would be mainly guys but probably also some straight women. There may be many women who don’t see themselves as being promiscuous, so don’t get tested, but are at higher risk. 
 

Sex is a really poorly researched area, and when they do, people have a tendency to lie. Something that came up in a research presentation was they asked about lifetime sexual partners. They then repeated the survey 2 years later, and had some decreases from say 10 to 2. Maybe they decided to forget about the ones that weren’t good.

 

A few women I know don't add to their body count unless they cum aha

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Venus Nymphs said:

 

A few women I know don't add to their body count unless they cum aha


I can understand why. There was one young guy on here, he gets to take a woman home and have sex. Afterwards he suggests meeting up again and she says sorry, you didn’t make me cum, I won’t see you again. Problem is that he didn’t know what to do, so couldn’t have done it anyway. One of the best thing any guy can do is to learn how to pleasure women. It is a nice thing to do, and most are very appreciative.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, bushmaster said:


I can understand why. There was one young guy on here, he gets to take a woman home and have sex. Afterwards he suggests meeting up again and she says sorry, you didn’t make me cum, I won’t see you again. Problem is that he didn’t know what to do, so couldn’t have done it anyway. One of the best thing any guy can do is to learn how to pleasure women. It is a nice thing to do, and most are very appreciative.

 

I gave up sex volunteering a few years ago. Only paid sex now unless I'm in a relationship. Sick of working for free tbh.

 

In a relationship it's worth putting the effort into teaching a dude what feels good. 

 

Link to comment
On 15/03/2023 at 10:33 PM, Venus Nymphs said:

 

This might have some truth but I have noticed at the usual clinic sex workers frequent here in Adelaide it's mainly sex workers, civvie women and clearly queer dudes in the waiting room. I think the issue is straight civvie dudes. 

 

I spent some time in Adelaide's queer alt/art scene though and I do have to say they are absolutely terrible for protected sex. That scene does have a lot of drug use and when sexy shit starts happening at kick ons day 2 or 3 of partying no one is using condoms. Once about 10 of them all caught microplasma which is some fucked up new and aggressive form of chlamydia I believe and had to take antibiotics for months. Luckily I stayed home that particular party and missed out lol. I can't judge though, before sex work I really wasn't as careful like I am now. Young, wild, free and horny.

Please don't tar us all with the same brush 😉

I get tested bi monthly depends how the previous 7 or 8wks have played out of course!

 

Link to comment
×
×
  • Create New...