Bliss Erotic Massage - General Discussion Thread

On 13/01/2024 at 8:03 AM, Sprigganollie said:

I would also recommend the Indian minx Alicia although massage is average her tease and build up is pretty fun. I believe she has moved to day shifts now.

Yep. I recommend too. I've blown a few loads onto her body multiple times with her hands stroking my big boy through the hole as she lay on the floor under the table.

What’s up with bliss girls charging $300-$350 for a gfe extra which is basically full service. I thought they capped at extras at $200

• Sad 1
On 01/04/2024 at 11:20 PM, stavrosarissa said:

What’s up with bliss girls charging $300-$350 for a gfe extra which is basically full service. I thought they capped at extras at $200

Let management know

Just now, jackdaniels said:

Let management know

From my experience with Bliss management over the years they wouldn’t give a fuck. 
Maybe they have changed that but I no longer visit the joint so I wouldn’t know.

On 1/4/2024 at 11:20 PM, stavrosarissa said:

I haven’t been there for quite a while and this doesn’t make me feel like returning.

• Like 1

I've been there recently. Still feels like a decent establishment overall. Good selection of girls, different shapes, sizes and backgrounds but all attractive in their own way. The roster on the website looks to be accurate and up to date. The photos on the website are a decent enough reputation of what the girls look like.

Pretty much only the normal 1 hour booking makes sense value wise. You don't save much from shorter bookings and the 90m packages look like pure upsell (although I think there's a small discount for a normal 90m booking on slow days like Monday and Tues day if you really want a longer booking).

Now if you want FS the total price will quickly become comparable to mid-market privates. A GFE package would reach 600ph easily. As that's the market I've spent the most time in doesn't phase me personally. But if you go to shops for cheaper FS then yeah you might not like it.

If you don't need FS and just want to spice up the massage with DFK or a CBJ then expect to pay about 100-150$ more for one of those alone. Otherwise base package only involves massage, body slide, non-sexual touching on them and a hand job on you. 

So yeah not cheap, but as I've mentioned in some other threads this is just what non-asian premium massage services look like these days. 

As for the sign and webpage that says something about capping prices I'm not sure if it's a charade or what not, I think the prices and extras have become fairly normalized by now so maybe they're pretending to have a price ceiling - who knows.

There is one good thing I should mention, and this is a huge pet peeve of mine where often at other establishments and PMLs they include showers and preamble into the booking time. At BoC they tend to make sure time only starts after the initial shower, so a 1hr hour booking actually feels like 1hr instead of 45-50m. If you include the time you pick a girl, pay and walk to the room you shouldn't ever end up leaving earlier than 70m. The lady will even shower before you in the same room giving you time to chill for a minute before having to get up. So although the extras might be getting a bit much they still respect the time at least.

• Thanks 1