12. Nationality (Leave blank if Australian): Korea, South
  13. Knowledge of English: Poor
  14. Hair Colour: Black
  15. Hair Length: Long
  16. Eyes Colour: Brown
  17. Skin Colour: Pale
  18. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  19. Body Shape: Athletic
  20. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  21. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  22. Pubic Hair: Landing Strip
  23. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  24. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  25. Kind of Experience: Starfish Experience
  26. Kissing Available: No
  27. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  28. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  29. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  30. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  31. Overall Looks: Pretty
  32. Overall Personality: Cold
  33. Overall Performance: Money down the drain

Studio 466 - March 2015 - Miho

Well it’s my first review on this site and it sucks that it has to be a bad one, but here goes….

I used to see Miho regularly untill 1 year ago, and the service was never anything short of spectacular. I have been distracted however in the meantime by some other wonderful women and as such had not had a visit with her in a while.

When I walked into the room, it was clear she had in the last year put on some weight, and looked a little tired and worn.

I lay down for her usual kissing all over my back while she rubbed her breasts across me routine, then turned over for the usual three step of  hand job-to-oral-to-sex. This is where it got weird. The same girl who used to be so slow and sensual was now jerking at me like a stubborn gear stick. I asked her to be gentle, which worked for a few strokes, then straight back to crunching and grinding. I figured the easiest way to avoid drama was to ask her to switch to oral, which she did and proceeded to give an unbelievably lackluster performance, where previously she was superstar. We move on to sex, with her on top, and after a few nice slow up and downs, she slowly goes up and then slams herself down, almost like there an almond under her arse she’s looking to crack. I tell her to go easy and slow it down, which she grunts at and annoyingly proceeds to slam her herself down three more times. I pull her close to stop her doing this and she rolls her eyes sarcastically and starts grinding on me. By this stage ive lost my erection and I tell her I’ll just have a massage (after all, I paid $180 for the 45 minutes) and proceed to lay there in silence while I at least get some kind of relaxation.

I don’t know what the hell has happened to this girl. A year ago, I would have given her 10/10 and recommended her to anyone, but this experience was terrible.

• Thanks 4

Sounds like she just graduated from the school of Mina-Maree where shit service and rude attitude is a given. 

Their intro system is not too bad as you can ask the WL some questions. She's probably sick of being a WL by the way she was behaving.

shes a worn out warrior. she sounds Japanese by her working name, although she could be Korean of course

Yeah, I think your right guys...

When I saw her regularly, she used to tell me about her studies and future plans and was always really exited about it. This time when I asked, she said she was failing her courses and her study was going terribly. I would say she has probably been so incredible in the past when she saw the role as a springboard to a good life, but now that the plans have soured the service has suffered along with them. I feel sorry for her in that sense, but I don't really see how that's something she should be taking out on me or any other customer.

Still a great parlour though, and ill be back to see Julie, Sarah and Barbie in the following weeks. Three girls that never dissapoint!

Miho, however will be staying permanently off my list...... 

Yeah, I think your right guys...

When I saw her regularly, she used to tell me about her studies and future plans and was always really exited about it. This time when I asked, she said she was failing her courses and her study was going terribly. I would say she has probably been so incredible in the past when she saw the role as a springboard to a good life, but now that the plans have soured the service has suffered along with them. Miho, however will be staying permanently off my list......

Good to see Korean girl actually doing study on top of service work. I remember back at 417 bruswick st Fitzroy seeing a young chubby chinese girl who had a lot of energy studying a cookery course and she gave me a bbbj with an ice cube and she had so much personality, and then over the years I saw her at club keys, then a couple of rnt's, then she started managing a rnt in the city, then she started managing a shop in east Malvern, and by the time I saw her at the last place, she had no personality or enthusiasm left. She probably had dreams of being a chef, and then realised her course was part of one of those shonky colleges at the time, and knew if she was going to stay in Australia she would have only the sex industry to rely on.

That sounds quite disappointing to have a star performer turn to less than ordinary. Life can be hard sometimes.

True, true.... a bad moment. But fear not, I will rise above it. Not hard to do with so many other stunners at at 466!