12. Nationality (Leave blank if Australian): Japan
  13. Hair Colour: Dark
  14. Hair Length: Medium
  15. Eyes Colour: Brown
  16. Skin Colour: Pale
  17. Height: Short - Under 160 cm / 5'3"
  18. Body Shape: Athletic
  19. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  20. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  21. Pubic Hair: Neatly Trimmed
  22. Kissing Available: Unsure
  23. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  24. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, DATY on offer
  25. Overall Looks: Attractive
  26. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  27. Overall Performance: Pretty good

Studio 466 - May 2015 - Mona

I followed my regular mona to this great brothel. I haven't been here in years maybe 5-10 but the same female mamas an was there and she doesn't look a day older. Mona let me know she was working here today, and she fulfilled my request to wear her green bikini. I met 5 of monas competitors, and the first one would have given her a run for her money, if I hadn't committed to seeing her via mobile text.

Mona is unable to settle down at a shop, she has a strong western accent, that makes it hard for her to fit in with poor English Asian workmates, and western girls just look on her as another Asian she said. She lives close by she told me, I assume in one of those sky high southbank apartments.

Its been reported by another member she is 31. Well she still looks 25 as per the age she told me. She led me to a room on the 1st floor down the hall, and told me she still doesn't know what she has to do as its her 1st day here. Pray she can fit in here, shes running out of shops .

After a 5 minute shower, she returned stripped and fondled my penis, she then rubbed her breasts all over my member, then apologised for having slight hair growth on her pussy. She put a condom on my very limp penis, I struggle to get myself fully erect nowadays. She offered a 69er and I accepted. She sucks so slowly and I love her technique. She moved around a little as I licked her clit and was unable to avoid a little bit of pubes.

She asked for the sex but I kept her sucking until I almost got over the line and then agreed to some fs. She put minimal lube on and I entered her in missionary. She is a nice tight fit. I then requested doggy, and about 15 seconds after I entered her, I motioned for her to lie down. She did with her legs closed. As I penetrated her, I felt some more lube was required and she was using her muscles to squeeze my penis. It felt great with ah yeah and ah shit lines coming out of my mouth.

I felt more and more skin on skin as she squeezed her pussy muscles, then I asked her to spread her legs lieing down, it didn't change things. The feeling just got more and more intense, where I felt the condom was slipping off. I was seconds from climax, pulled out, and blew into condom, that had slipped down, just short of exposing the head of the penis.

A really intense finish, a shower , and a quick chat about obscene rental prices for apartments in the city and I was off. I have seen mona 5 times now and her service is exceptional. I highly recommend, and I hope she stays the course here.

• Thanks 6

mona could be Susie there,maybe they didn't want her using the name mona there.

Mona and Susie are different girl. I saw Mona at studio the other day and she said there is another Japanese girl called Susie she still hasn't met yet.

just concentrate on mona. she has good pussy control, and is a good service gal

don't worry about mona here, shes gone. I texted her to check how she has settled in and had no response. Popped in here today and boss told me she has left.  This girl lasts only a few weeks at each shop she goes too.  She has given me great service at romantics far eastern and here, I wonder whats up . She appears great to get on with and I cant imagine other girls would dislike her

called Studio 466 and mamasan said there is no Mona working there... could have left? or do we have a wrong name.....!!!