22. Kind of Experience: GFE/PSE Combined
  23. Kissing Available: Yes, Light Kissing
  24. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  25. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, DATY on offer
  26. Overall Looks: Attractive
  27. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  28. Overall Performance: Great service

Studio 466 - July 2015 - Sarah

Found myself up in South Melbourne and had some time up my sleeve so thought i would go back to Studio 466 and see if i could find me a pretty little thing. 

I went in with a perfect image of what i wanted in my mind knowing that i have found it here before but the guy told me he only had 1 girl working at the moment rest are all busy.

Great i thought so i waited and out walked Sarah mouth semi still full with a bite of whatever she was eating for lunch in a really elegant long dress showing off her huge tits.

Not really what i was after. She was a bit tall and curvey for my like. Don't get me wrong she was a looker. But just not what i had in my mind.

I asked the guy how long it would be until someone else was ready with the thought of leaving. He said at least an hour and i got up to leave and he told me she gives a really good service. If i am not happy he will refund me....

Well i can't say no to that.

Went to the room with her and paid $180 for 45min. Showered and she came back nice and fast. Her english was decent enough to have a conversation and joked a little before stripping off showing her massive tits.

I would say they are Fake but they felt fairly real.

She was crapping on about my looks and being a young guy and went straight down to a bare black blowjob....This surprised me a bit O_O and got the little fella nice and hard very quick. She even seemed a bit surprised how quick he got up and made the normal comments of oh god your too big blah blah blah.

On went the dom for some more CBJ which i must say was pretty damn nice. Studio 466 really have good mirrors placed so you can watch them really go to town on you.

Started off with her on top which was a bit average but i got to go to town on her tits.

Switched to mish and then doggy and then back to mish. She was fairly tight (which was a surprise) and had used no lube so felt pretty good with all the natural juices flowing.

She switched up to reverse cow girl and god that felt good. The dom broke during that pounding and i nearly blew my load until i had noticed and quickly got her off. She said it would have been ok but really not wanting to find out i have some korean kids down the line. Finished me off with a a damn good hand job with her pussy right in my face. Not game enough to take a lick but she looked very inviting. 

Finished with a nice massage and some small talk about Korea and my work and stuff.

Overall pretty good stay. She really worked to get my "Milk" as she called it and while some of her moans where fake she worked damn hard.

Did the walk out to find 4 older guys in the waiting room just staring at my walk out...Was really uncomfortable feeling. The manager also had to run up and ask me how it was -_- just said great and walked out haha.

Anyway pretty good service and would return to try some of there other girls. They are a bit more pricey but i have always had a good experience here.

• Thanks 4

Did the walk out to find 4 older guys in the waiting room just staring at my walk out
Aghh....the walk of shame.. :lol:  :lol:  

Thanks Zardklar. And no - it's the walk of pride.

Haha for sure. Felt great as i walked out. But having 4 guys all look up at me at once was pretty awkward haha.

Paying a visit to Melbourne this month and I might have to give this place a try or the colosseum thks