18. Body Shape: Athletic
  19. Kissing Available: Unsure
  20. Blowjob: No
  21. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  22. Overall Looks: Model material
  23. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  24. Overall Performance: Great service

Bodyrotic - August 2015 - Summer

Hey PDB, I do agree she is smoking hot but my experience was the polar opposite of yours. Maybe its because I'm Indian? Anyway, you live and learn and there are heaps of other fantastic ladies at BR that I'm not going to lose too much sleep over the odd dud punt.

Yes there are lots of fantastic girls Pal1. As in life, you don't click with everyone. But there are definitely plenty of girls with whom you will have that great connection.

Has Summer been there for a while?  I used to see a girl called Summer pre 2010 who was blonde and fits the age group.

If you go right back there was a truly lovely summer back in 06/7 who then went on to become Mia ,the receptionist in five dock .

She was a really nice girl ,but I believe very sadly is no longer with us .

Quote: Doodre55

summer is one of the best girls at bodyrotic - she is very professional, and like anything worth having, takes a while to warm up.  I have seen her many times over the past year or so, and her warmth is undeniable. not to mention her sweet laugh, incredible body and almost supernatural understanding of male pleasure. i would marry summer - even without kissing or "full service"!

I have to agree with you Doodre55 about marrying Summer. I saw her last Friday once again. What a lovely and sexy lady she is.

I had a fantastic appointment with Summer today. I really enjoy her friendly nature, her lovely smile and her NZ accent. It's like catching up with a good friend when I see her. And apart from the friendly chat, the entire session was filled with Summer's special brand of sexiness. She has a body to die for with a most delectable bum, and a delectable everything else as well. I had the most amazing experience at the climax of the session. It was like a warmth ran from the base of my spine up to my neck. I've never experienced anything like that before.

I consider myself lucky to regularly visit several of the girls in the top ten, and Summer is definitely in that category. And I can't wait for another of my favourite girls to eventually return as she will surely slot right up there in the top ten list within just a matter of days.

A great big thanks to Summer. I'm totally grateful for a really sensational day.

Today was one of those rare Monday’s when I didn’t have to be busy all day long. So to take full advantage of a free day I had organised to catch up with Summer at Bodyrotic. The long drive into the city is never a problem when there is a delightful lady to meet at the other end.

Summer is definitely a very enchanting and captivating lady. If you have had the pleasure of an appointment with her you will know she is blessed with a beautiful figure and an equally beautiful visage. She is a visual feast without a doubt. But there is so much more to Summer than her beauty. She really is a lovely person with a caring heart. She radiates a wonderful inner charm, which I find very sweet, honest and sincere. The more you get to know Summer, the more you appreciate her alluring qualities.

So after a nice hot shower I stretched out on the table to surrender myself to Summer’s magical touch. And surrender is the appropriate word. The previous week had been difficult and I was prepared to simply relax and enjoy whatever was to follow.

There is something extremely fulfilling about an erotic massage from a beautiful artisan who takes great pride in her craft and who wants nothing but the best for her client. Every fibre of my body was mercilessly stimulated, tantalised and teased for an extended period to arouse and heighten my senses. I wish it could have gone on forever. The eventual release was definitely a crowning moment to savour long after I left.

The more I see Summer the more I want to see her again. So I have arranged another appointment with her on Thursday of this week and I’m looking forward to more sexy enjoyment.

I was also hoping to rendezvous with lovely Crystal on Sunday evening, but regrettably I was unable to secure an appointment. Enjoying the awesome company of Crystal would have been a perfect and very happy way to finish the week. C’est la vie!

Geez might be just as well you missed Crystal . That would end up being a very expensive week but I'm sure well worth it

Geez might be just as well you missed Crystal . That would end up being a very expensive week but I'm sure well worth it

Definitely worth it Amos.

I had another great session with Summer today. What a lady! Classy, stylish, beautiful, sexy, fun, happy personality, lovely smile, sincere, dedicated to your pleasure and wonderful to chat with. Yes indeed It was a good day.

It’s great to see that Summer is now number 1 on the Bodyrotic top ten list. It’s a well deserved recognition of her wonderful service and dedication to your total pleasure. No wonder she has so many repeat clients. She’s a very classy, stylish and sexy lady.

If you go right back there was a truly lovely summer back in 06/7 who then went on to become Mia ,the receptionist in five dock .

She was a really nice girl ,but I believe very sadly is no longer with us .

I recall who you are talking about. She was the one with the diamond embedded in her front tooth? Hot girl!

No longer with us? what happened?

I also remember her but dont remember her diamond.

One of the older girls told me a while ago she had passed in sad circumstanced

If you meet Summer you will discover that her nationality is irrelevant. Her wonderful attitude and natural beauty is all you will be interested in. As Amos said, why not find out for yourself?

I’ve been fortunate to organise a double with beautiful Summer and sweet Tessa later this week. I really like both ladies and I’m looking forward to all the fun when we get together. I haven’t had a double for quite a while...can hardly wait. 

Yet to have the pleasure of Tessa . But if she and Summer work well together it sounds like you're in for a treat.

My double with Summer and Tessa went down a treat. Both ladies get on very well together and lots of fun was had all round. I’ll do it again for sure.

I know I’ve said a lot about Summer. It’s easy to offer praise though when you have such a fantastic time with a beautiful lady. Today I was lying back looking at the oil glistening on her gorgeous body and thinking just how lucky I was to have met her and see her regularly. She is a wonderfully sexy lady and a consummate professional in everything she does. And there are many little things about her I find irrestible, such as her sweet laughter, her gentle humour, her conversation and her genuine desire to spoil you. She’s a great lady with class and sensuality. No wonder she is always so highly regarded in the top 10.