14. Knowledge of English: Regular
  15. Hair Colour: Dark
  16. Hair Length: Medium
  17. Eyes Colour: Brown
  18. Skin Colour: Tanned
  19. Height: Short - Under 160 cm / 5'3"
  20. Body Shape: Petite
  21. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  22. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  23. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  24. Pubic Hair: Landing Strip
  25. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  26. Any Piercings?: One or two
  27. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  28. Kind of Experience: Starfish Experience
  29. Kissing Available: No
  30. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  31. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  32. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  33. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  34. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  35. Extras Charged: No, all included
  36. Doubles and Group Sex: No
  37. Overall Looks: Average
  38. Overall Personality: Cold
  39. Overall Performance: She didn't make an effort

Studio 466 - August 2015 - Pinky

i was driving with my friend looking for my regular punt but all of them were busy or off...

so i decide to ring them as i had bit fun here in past.......so guy answered and told me he had two girls avaible if i get ther in 10 mins....

so we were around and once i get in he ask us to take a seat and he said he send the girls...

and we waiting....and i can clearly feel that it was closing time and he was pushing both girls for take us booking.....so one girl come in like 3 mins...and intro as julia(thai)

and other was pinky....who showed up after 5 min light argurmnt with boss...she was ok looking .....

my mate picked julia and i pick pinky...handed over 200 for 45min....and she asked me to get in shower.....

she come back in 5-10 min in just towel and sit on bed....playing with her ph....i asked if she gonna join in but she wasnt happy to do that coz she had shower already and was about to go home.....so i finished up mine and get on bed......

i asked if ther is any extra and she said just massage sex bj

she asked me start with massage as she might be tired for tht later....i didnt object coz i felt she dnt wanna do the job so if i push her she be giving bad service...so i go wth flow.....and it was nothing awesum...just plain sex massage and hj.....no touching no feelings...not even a eye contact.....so all tht are turn off...

all in all i might skip tht joint for while......

• Thanks 3

.just plain sex massage and hj.....no touching no feelings...not even a eye contact.....so all tht are turn off...
You could say fairly boring.. 

It's always a big risk to be going during closing time as the WL have had a long day and they are over it. I get the feeling that you already knew this but still took a punt. 

I've observed that there are much more Thai WL in Melbourne brothels than usual and the young quality Koreans are a rarity these days. I can't say that I'm a big fan of Thai WL that comes to Melbourne because they usually don't offer any extras and if they do then they will charge for it. I've paid extras with Thai WL before only to be told afterward that it's only lip kissing and I felt ripped off with the process as she wasn't into it and I rather she said no instead of giving a half arsed performance.

It's always a big risk to be going during closing time as the WL have had a long day and they are over it. I get the feeling that you already knew this but still took a punt. 

I've observed that there are much more Thai WL in Melbourne brothels than usual and the young quality Koreans are a rarity these days. I can't say that I'm a big fan of Thai WL that comes to Melbourne because they usually don't offer any extras and if they do then they will charge for it. I've paid extras with Thai WL before only to be told afterward that it's only lip kissing and I felt ripped off with the process as she wasn't into it and I rather she said no instead of giving a half arsed performance.

i guess u r right....it was a wrong time......

i hope it be better next time.....

just towel and sit on bed....playing with her ph

I've had that happen to me twice before when I was actively punting.  I have just gotten dressed, walked off while the girl protested, gone straight to the counter and said I didn't pay for her to be busy playing with her phone, and had some "animated discussions".  Both times, I got a full refund and walked off.