Review Information

1. Sex Worker's Name: Lisa
  2. Session Month: July
  3. Session Year: 2011
  4. Type of Service: Parlour Worker
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Studio 466
  6. Establishment Address (Only for brothels): 466 City Road, South Melbourne Vic 3025
  7. Phone Number (Please add area code): 96964666
  8. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $250
  9. Location where session took place: Victoria
  10. Incall or Outcall: Establishment's Venue
  11. Session Day: Weekday
  12. Session Time: Daytime
  13. Estimated Age: 26 - 30
  14. Estimated Ethnic Group: Asian Origin
  15. Nationality (Leave blank if Australian): Korea, South
  16. Knowledge of English: Regular
  17. Hair Colour: Dark
  18. Hair Length: Long
  19. Eyes Colour: Brown
  20. Skin Colour: Pale
  21. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  22. Body Shape: Athletic
  23. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  24. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  25. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  26. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  27. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  28. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  29. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  30. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  31. Kissing Available: Yes, Light Kissing
  32. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  33. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, DATY on offer
  34. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  35. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  36. Overall Looks: Very pretty
  37. Overall Personality: Cheeky
  38. Overall Performance: Great service

Studio 466 - July 2011- Lisa

After reading the last review on Zoe, I decided to give Studio 466 a call to see if she was available. No luck, she's not working today. Despite the dissapointment I decide to drop by and have a look anyway and see if there was anything I liked. The receptioninst was a young girl, quite pretty and polite, nice. So 6 girls came out and introduced themselves. 2 caught my eye, Emily (I think) and Lisa. However Lisa had the longer hair and I like long hair and besides she has a really nice simle.

So Lisa it was. I was brought upstairs to a medium sized room. Comfortable and clean, hand Lisa the money for 45 mins and into the shower. She was gone for like 7 or 8 minutes and I was getting worried, but she soon returned.

Lisa is a tall lady, She looks to be around 5'9'' 5'8'' and she's got a very nice pair of size D breasts. She looks very fit and there's a slight hint of a six pack. All in all atheletic looking.

Lisa does this thing with her nails where she lightly runs them over your skin. it tickles quite a bit but I find it stimulating, she follows this up with a fantastic body rub utilizing her size D breasts to great effect. Now I'm quite sure they are real they certainly look and feel real and I couldn't find any surgery lines. If they aren't then her surgeon has done a fantastic job. She then follows on with a CBJ. Now Lisa's got a really active tongue and she used it to bring me close to the edge several times.

Unable to take it any longer, I asked Lisa if I could go down on her. She obliged but only if I was gentle with her. The DATY session was fantastic. needless to say I enjoyed it as much as she did. Lots of moaning and bucking and even pulling my head down on to her. The only thing was that she doesn't like having her nipples played with. Then it was straight on to Mish followed by Reverse Cow Girl, I tried to slow her down but it was too late, I came.

I still had about 5 minutes left so I asked her if I could have a massage. That's where the hidden gem is. This girl used to be a masseuse back in Korea. She's able to apply good pressure with her fingers and feel out spots with knots in them. 5 mins of massage with her isn't enough. Next time I go see her. I'll finish up faster and get a longer massage.

All in all a very worthwhile vist.

• Thanks 9