13. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  14. Hair Colour: Black
  15. Hair Length: Long
  16. Eyes Colour: Blue
  17. Skin Colour: Pale
  18. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  19. Body Shape: Slim
  20. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  21. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  22. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  23. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  24. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  25. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  26. Full Sex Available: No
  27. Kind of Experience: Sex Buddy Experience
  28. Kissing Available: No
  29. Blowjob: No
  30. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, DATY on offer
  31. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  32. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  33. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  34. Extras Charged: No, all included
  35. Overall Looks: Attractive
  36. Overall Personality: Fun
  37. Overall Performance: It was okay

BodyRotic - February 2016 - Giselle

Even though I consider myself a long-time Sydney R&T aficionado, I have never been to BodyRotic.  Well, I think I have been to their previous version, in Five Dock, but that was very different, and a long time ago.

This establishment, on Parramatta Road, oozes 'professional'. Slick signage, double door entry, video surveillance, mood lighting, plush reds and darker hues

I knew before I went that its "only R and T". No FS etc, and that was understood. The receptionist, who was polite and friendly,  took me to a large lounge where I was happy to meet about 8 girls, one after the other

Then the not so good news. Its all very dark. Hard to see the girls well. Also I would have to say that the standard was uniformly mediocre. Not really a standout amongst them. Several absolutely "no go", and only a few you would consider.. but only because "you were already there"

I chose Gisele, she was friendly, slim nice figure, and attractive, Mediterranean look. She took me to a huge room. I have to say the quality of the facilities far exceeds Bliss, Nirvana, AM and certainly RPM. Clean, large, couches, chairs, TV, separate shower and toilet and wash basin area. Lots of towels, good piped music. So all of that was fantastic..

I lay front down as instructed. She took off only her bra, something that ALWAYS pisses me off. its a NAKED massage right? The massage was ok, mainly sensual, no real pressure, there was some through-the-hole, ball and shaft work and it was certainly erotic. Then some body sliding, panties still on, which was ok but does not do much for me. I was asked to turn over and she applied pre-heated oil, a nice touch. Further sliding including reverse, but also still with panties on. FFS!

She was sitting on my chest facing away and the tug started in earnest. She clearly felt she was on the home lap. I stopped her and asked if she could take her pants of, which she did willingly (but why keep them on..it was so fucking dark in there i could hardly see anyway!)

More teasing and I asked, can i touch?. She said yes but only boobs and bum. Anything else is extra. I asked what was extra and how much. Here is her reply

1. Touch outside pussy $50
  2. Fingers in $50
  3. Lick pussy $50

I declined. In the end I paid an extra $20 to come on her tits

Summary. She is an attractive enough girl (as far as I could see in the dark). Her massage has erotic elements. She is chatty and friendly, although its all very cliched "Anything planned this weekend". Her massage clearly follows a plan and her extras are few, uninspiring and pricy

It was an ok half hour for 150 (plus 20) but I did not like...

1. The darkness
  2. The mediocre line up
  3. The panties on
  4. The feeling that this was a "routine"

But mostly I will not go back because there is a strict no extras policy, and it takes all the "possibilities"and excitement  out of a R and T. To be fair, Bodyrotic make that part clear. However it feels like a production line, its feels formulaic, and therefore its not very sexy... and isn't that the point?

• Thanks 6

If I was you I would meet a few of the other girls . I have had some wonderful experiences there over the last couple of years and have met some awesome girls and had a great time.

A few things I've learned to do.. I find the light switch and turn up the brightness. Eyes usually adjust but when meeting i like the extra detail i can see.

Also yes, sometimes the lineup can be shocking. Just like any place in sydney. One night i poped into over 5 higher class places and just ended up going home lol.

About giselle, i recently spent time with her too, i found it very strange she keeps panties on but i didnt push it. Mainly due to my mood of the day and not realt caring much for touching and extras. With those set lower expectations than usual, i had a pretty good time and she really got into it for me. After my session i found out about extras, id consider daty to be honest but only on the right day. Not a bit fan of BRs extras. So i usually stick to a select few that go the extra mile within the strict rules.

Giselle really is a hotty, but definitely would be more fun if i met her at nirvana.

Better luck next time mate

Hi - this is my first post on PP.

I've ben going to Bodyrotic for quite a few years.  During that time I have had some wonderful experiences, and a few, well, disappointments.

Last week I had some time on my hands, and I popped in to BR without an appointment.  My favoured girls that were on shift were busy with other punters, so I met the line-up.  Have to say, it was fairly mediocre, which is unusual for BR.  I chose Giselle, as she was the stand-out beauty of the bunch and off we went for an hour.

I have to agree with what Buzzman said above.  The panties and stockings stayed on, which was different at frst, but when they didn't come off at the turn around, it was a major let down.  Her massage was pretty good and there was some enjoyable bodysliding, but no encouragement to touch until I was invited to roll-over.  Touching was limited to her bum & boobs, and she was very adept at keeping those nice little titties out of sucking range.  I didn't bother to ask about extras, as I figured she was offering less than I normally get to enjoy for full price, so why reward her with more of my hard earned.  Conversation was pretty stifled, she certainly wasn't trying to keep the chat going.

Overall, not one of my more memorable visits to BR and I certainly won't be asking to see Giselle again.  I was surprised that she is the 'Masseuse of the Week' this week. Perhaps some negative word of mouth is getting about and they are trying to build up her clientele.

In future, I will just have to make sure to book my favourites and resist the urge to visit 'on a whim' 

Clarence

Sometimes you just need to chill and go with the flow.Treat the girls well and with respect,have no expectations and book for at least an hour and it will all fall into place .Cheers