17. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  18. Hair Colour: Dark
  19. Hair Length: Medium
  20. Eyes Colour: Grey
  21. Skin Colour: Pale
  22. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  23. Body Shape: Petite
  24. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  25. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  26. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  27. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  28. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  29. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  30. Full Sex Available: No
  31. Kind of Experience: GFE/PSE Combined
  32. Kissing Available: Yes, Light Kissing
  33. Blowjob: Unsure
  34. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  35. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  36. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  37. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  38. Extras Charged: No, all included
  39. Doubles and Group Sex: MFF straight doubles
  40. Overall Looks: Very pretty
  41. Overall Personality: Fun
  42. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - September 2011 - Nina

I Just finished a 45 Min Session with Nina,

only reason i did not rate it as mind blowing/out of this world is because im leaving that option for the next time i see her, but an hour or so later here i am and i am still completely out of it,

made my trip to bodyrotic this morning having had a look at the roster, i was introduced to quiet a few ladies, Nina stood out, she not only introduced her self but she took the time to ask me what kind of service i was after, to which i replied "something on the raunchier side", she is fairy short, slim and petite. Tits are small and perky. First time i have seen this lady so ididn't know what to expect.

I should point out that i was hoping to see danielle, but she was running late. But i am ever so glad i experienced Nina today. Just noticed there are no reviews for danielle on here, heres a short one, i've seen her 5+ times, has a body like the photo's of one of the CMQ girls, gives a hell of a raunchy and teasing massage. Fairly big tits, dark complexion, sexy with a brittish accent. have managed to tity fuck a few times, she aslo goes under the table for a little underneath the table and gets you to sit on the seat while she slides all over you tity fucking and handjob. (not all in one session ofcoarse) Mind blowing, nuff said

Anyway, back to the main review of the lovely Nina!

She told me she had only been working there for about a month and a half but damn she as hell of a good time

started off on my stomach when she asked me if i wanted to get stright into it and be raunchy throughout, to which i responded "a bit of both"

so she started with the standard massage with some light touching a teasing. i was extremely not normaly horny today and she didn't tease me too much in regard to not touching my dick, she rather got into it not long after we started with a few touches and squeezes. she also used the tackle hole to lightly run her fingers lightly stroking my pounding dick. I was huffing and puffing by this point

Massage continues to her bodyslide on my back, not realy a fan of it but it was nice

she then asked me if i wanted to turn over to which i did

she massaged my neck, arms and chest... then legs up to my very awake member. she was on the table at this point and got every part of her body touching my throbing cock. she then sat down and asked me to sit up too. we soon had our legs wrapped around eachother as she was kissing my neck and treating my dick with the right touches, i also began kissing her neck and playing with her tits as it just got hotter and hotter. soon the kissing lead to her lips which was a first for me at bodyrotic and very sexy indeed. she then told me i can touch her all over, she doesn't mind (another first for bodyrotic!! i am in heaven!) then she places my hand on her pussy which i played with and had her jumping and thrusting at my hand, she really seemed to enjoy this. i then continued teasing her while she wriggled around and stroked my dick faster. i eventualy tried inserting a finger, very subtly and teasingly to soo how she responds, to which she responded well and soon i was fingering her and she was riding my finger and wanking me... Felt as if i was fucking her, and it definately felt like she was fucking my brains out!

Of coarse there is only so long this could last, soon i reached the point where my whole body seemed to by cumming and i unloaded between both our legs and stomaches. i lay there head between her shoulders for about a good five minutes, she then hopped off, cleaned up a little and come back with a small hott towel to clean me up.

she then proceded to give me a head and neck massage, then a leg and foot massage (a very good foot massage). she definately qualified in massage as i picked up on her techique and routine.

All in all it was one of the best experiences i have ever had at bodyrotic. i will definately be seeing her soon in the near future. if i didn't have crap to do today, i'd be back there right now.

i rate her right up there with the bodyrotic greats. in other words right up there with danielle and crystal (though i have only seen crystal once). She is definately a goer, her difference is, small tits, short and more petite/slim)

Glad to be sharing this review with you all, hope you benefit, havnt had a chance to share such info since the previous forum.

• Thanks 15

yeh it takes some trial and error, but when you find the gems, they make like so much my satisfying.

when i told her it was one of the best exeriences i've had, she said thats how they should all be.. but unfortunately not all girls go that extra mile, guess it makes us appreciate it in a way.

i also found it can be different on different days, depending on how you click with the girl, if your on the same page, it tends to flow well and work out quite well too

She told me she had only been working there for about a month and a half but damn she as hell of a good time

Thanks for the review. I've seen Nina and she's exactly as you describe. I especially remember the raunchy service for a massage chick was pretty great.

I think you'll find she's been working with Bodyrotic for quite a long time. I saw her a while back at their old location at Five Dock. Her profile says "Nina is back!" - so i guess she's been on a break. But it definitely looks like the same girl in the photos as the one i saw.

Paradox, thanks for the great review of Nina, and also the mention of Danielle. Last time I was there I went for Lexi, but was impressed by Danielle in the line-up, and made a note to see her sometime.

Paradox. Great review. Nice to see some ladies are willing to make sure you have a fantastic time. Might have to revisit bodyrotic or rub or whatever they call themselves these days soon.

Her profile says "Nina is back!" - so i guess she's been on a break. But it definitely looks like the same girl in the photos as the one i saw.

Nina used to work at Five dock a few years ago and was as special then as she is now. Enjoys what she does and as long as there is a mutual respect a lot of fun can be had. Over the years at Bodyrotic the girls in general have offered less and less in the way of simple courtesies and pampering and wanted more e.g. "$50 to touch down there". OK good luck to 'em, but that used to be something mutually pleasureable between many of the girls and selected clients. YMMV, these days you can pay for some...

Thanks Paradox

Nina was based here in Adelaide for a couple of years, and I had the pleasure of seeing her many times. She and her service were exactly what you described, and I thought she was by far the best massage girl in Adelaide while she was here.

She left last year. She told me she had previously worked at Bodyrotic, so I'm glad she's back, and still in great form!

Sounds like a good excuse for a business trip over to Sydney!

Cheers

maestro

So i booked Nina this weekend as my own little birthday prezzie and since i wanted to catch up before she takes a holiday... Then i check out my review (must say i find it funny reading this review with that mini review of Danielle who i havnt seen since lol) abd i realise ive been seeing her for a year now. Wow! I must say she still has me coming :P ehm back for more, whether it be for a chillout time or outright raunch, always manages to turn around a shitty day at work. She genuinely enjoys what he does and that rubs :P ehm again, right onto me.

But please guys don't overbook her, i like finding her available same day lol. Oh yeh and treat her well :)

Also if you like having a variety of soaps, shampoos and bodywashes to choose from, she has the whole line they sell at priceline lol. Just awesome stuff