12. Knowledge of English: Poor
  13. Hair Colour: Black
  14. Hair Length: Medium
  15. Eyes Colour: Brown
  16. Skin Colour: Tanned
  17. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  18. Body Shape: Full-figured
  19. Estimated Body Size: 10 to 12
  20. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  21. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  22. Pubic Hair: Neatly Trimmed
  23. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  24. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  25. Kissing Available: No
  26. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  27. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, DATY on offer
  28. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  29. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  30. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  31. Overall Looks: Easy on the eye
  32. Overall Personality: Fun
  33. Overall Performance: Pretty good

VIP 69 - January 2017 - Alisa (BBW)

I headed into VIP69 and paid for an hour session. Having been here a number of times and generally taking a punt on who i get assigned, imagine my surprise when this large BBW lady appears at the door. While most of the girls here I would put between slim to athletic, Alisa is a full sized woman. 

As I was shown to the shower I recall the very few times I have been with a woman significantly larger than myself, and can only count on one hand the number of times I have had a woman who has been larger than myself. 

Alisa has a friendly smile and attractive face, and was very accommodating although her English wasn't the best (she misunderstood some things but knows how to express herself).

I started off with a full exploration of her full sized body and i was pleasantly surprised by her responses - grabbing and tugging at my hands / head to various stimulations.

Her BJ skills were very good, although she would suck for a bit then lick the tip, down to the balls, then repeat from the start. It did become repetitive after a while, and while I would have preferred a bit more suck-time than licking, its likely my personal preference.

Standing Mish, lying mish, doggy over the table, and finished up with her squatting over me. She certainly has got good movement for a big girl and certainly knows how to use her "facilities" downstairs.

In addition she actually has the strength to give a very strong and deep massage which quite often the smallergirls here can't do.

WIR - definitely. 

• Thanks 5

She sounds ok but I prefer more petite do they have a good range?

Yep they do. Have seen girls here that have been size 6 or below. Alisa would be the biggest girl here I've seen so far.

10-12 isn't a bbw.

In the context of this being a Asian RnT is argue it is. But I understand your thoughts - def bigger women out there.