27. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  28. Extras Charged: No, all included
  29. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  30. Overall Personality: Lovely
  31. Overall Performance: Pretty good

Bodyrotic - Armani - Oct 2011

3dimesdown

1st review here, so pls be gentle...

I've been into BR a few times recently - R&T's are kinda my thing at the moment and BR is always near the top of the game IMO. Not an extra's kinda joint, but that's fine with me - leave something to the imagination!

So, usual story..... the opportunity arose... yadda yadda yadda... I found myself walking through the BR doors, up the stairs and waiting to meet the girls available.

I'd seen Armani while there on a previous visit, wanted to book a session with her but she wasn't available. Mental note for next time. Lucky me, this time she was the first girl to walk through the door! It was a tough choice - some other seriously gorgeous women were available - I must have lucked out (especially for a walk in)

So, details settled and off to the room we go. Armani has a wonderful body, curvy in the most womanly of ways, and those great breasts (at least an E I'd say). She made sure I had ample opportunity for a visual feast on the walk.

At this point it's all good, if feeling a little 'professional'. A little chit chat, then she left me to a shower before jumping up on the table and getting things underway.

Starts of nice, slow and teasing. She uses two of her (many) assets very well! But, after 10 mins or so I started to feel like something was missing. I guess it was a lack of eye contact, but the whole experience was starting to feel disconnected. Yes, she was doing a good job teasing and slowly building the experience, but it just felt, kinda distant. Shame really, because I was really hoping we'd build a better connection. Oh well.

The turn over, more visuals, more work with THOSE tits, and in a kinda unusual moment based on my experience at BR, she did what I would bet describe as a half bodyslide, before the grand finale.

All in all she left me with the impression that she was either tired, or (more likely) just didn't build a connection with me.

Don't get me wrong, I had a great massage. Armani is beautiful, and gives a nice massage with a lot of teasing. I'm sure if the connection was there then it would have been memorable. She will float a lot of boats!

So, not being the most experienced of punters I guess I'll use this to grow that experience ;-) you just never know....

• Thanks 8

3dimesdown thank you for sharing your first PP review with us it really is appreciated :) Don't worry about being a not so experienced punter we were all at that stage once just keep practising, you'll have a lot of fun along the way ;)

being an experienced punter, there is even times when you do not connect for me. its the luck of the draw mate. over time you know who is right for you and you can really trust your gut feeling...

R&Ts are not my thing anymore but here is a tip - if you want more connection you just have to relax and be yourself - and laugh and joke at yourself.

i remember my first joke at my first successful visit to an R&T years ago, i said I hope you dont mind I got a small cock... she laughed when it was bigger than she thought and I told her that she made it grow and it was her fault . haha

Well, I used to be quite a regular at BR and still maintain that over the years the service has slipped. In general, and there are exceptions the rub is quite clinical and the girls are simply not interested .

Now, compare that to some of the dare I use the word "veterans" such as Paris (review to come) or Nina and the contrast is startling.

Don't expect anything more than a good RnT, if you want "connection" you will be largely disappointed. ..and I include Crystal and Gemma in that despite some of their fabulous reviews.

Has someone poured scorn on my Gemma :(. But yes you are not going to get her as your girlfriend, but she is a fantastic performer and in addition to Giselle at Michelles, who goes steps further (at more cost) she is consistently marvelous.

I am inclined to agree with brainbody as a regular there over a year or so and some time before at 5 dock...there are some non clinical performers who get into it but many do not. paris and danielle mentioned here elsewhere could not be called clinical (like Rochelle who went unfortuately) but some newer "prettier' girls eg Anastasia are still ok but dont seem to really enjoy the job

Has anyone tried the bodyrotic striptease yet? sounds great, I am interested to know who has tried and if there are extras or even happy ending included? $140 just to watch and take care of myself might be on the steep side.

I am sure, like all things in life, everyone experiences things differently. I guess I'll just have to stick at it :-)

Great forum guys - glad I found it!