17. Body Shape: Curvy
  18. Kissing Available: Unsure
  19. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  20. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  21. Overall Looks: Attractive
  22. Overall Personality: Fun
  23. Overall Performance: Great service

Studio 466 - January 2017 - Chloe

I went down to 466 at lunchtime.  There was an older woman called Wendy.  She looked Malaysian and she would do.  Simone came no further than the doorway with her “don’t pick me” attitude.  “Don’t worry,” I thought, “I won’t.” 

The last girl in today’s line-up appeared.  She was wearing a turquoise, halter-neck blouse made of flimsy polyester.  The sort of material that floats and clings and stores static electricity.  It clung to what looked like the winning entry in a wet T-shirt competition.  The static had switched her high beams on.  I froze in the glare like a startled possum. 

As she bent over to shake my hand, the blouse gaped and the jugs dangled.  She gave me a warm smile and a hard-on. 

“Hi.  I’m Chloe.” 

She had a very pretty face spoilt by plain eyes.  She seemed to be wearing a black g-string under a see-through turquoise wrap that hung from her lovely curvy hips.  The waist tie of the wrap bit into her hips, revealing their plump softness, but her waist was narrow.  As she turned to leave I could see she had a very feminine, very healthy, hour-glass figure.  Her blouse was backless except for ties like the back of a string bikini top. 

The Madam came back.  “Which girl would you like to see?”

“Chloe.”

Chloe reappeared and led me down the hall.  I could see every detail of her perfect ass under that gauze wrap.  She led me into a room.  “How long would you like to stay?”

“30 minutes.”

She consulted the price list posted on the wall.  Clearly she was new.  “$130 please.’  I gave her $140.  “I bring you ten dollar change.  Here is your towel.  Take shower, please.”

I stripped and took a shower.  She came back before I finished and she got her stuff sorted on the side table as I dried.  I kept an eye out to watch her undress and see those eye popping tits.  I was disappointed.  She kept her clothes on. 

“Where are you from?”  I asked.

“Vietnam.”

“Oh.”  I did not expect that.  She was tall for a Vietnamese.  I was expecting Korean.  I'm so good at this game of picking ethnicity in Asian women.  

“You from Vietnam too?” she joked and smiled.  I smiled and kept drying.  It was cold.  “You from here?” she asked, serious this time.  She walked towards me, still wearing everything from the intro. 

“Yes.”  I said. 

“You big Aussie man,” she said.  Now standing in front of me and looking up coyly into my face.  She reached down for my cock with one hand and ran the other one admiringly over my pecs.  “You very handsome.”

“You have magnificent breasts,’ I said as she pressed them against me.  I caressed her delicate shoulders and ran my hands down her bare back.  I looked at our reflection in the mirror.  Her flanks were white and beautiful under the wrap. 

“You want to see them?” she asked and turning around she bent over, supporting herself by putting her hands on the bed.  “Undress me,” she said, pushing her ass gently back against my groin. 

This was different.  This was good.  I pulled the turquoise bow undone and reached around to cup her heavy tits in my hands.  She stood up and pulled the top over her head and discarded it. 

“Wow!” I said softly at the sight of them uncovered.  They were big D’s.  Wide and full like an Italian mama.  “I love your nipples,” I said, grasping each one between my finger and thumb and pulling gently.  She twisted in front of me in slow motion, looking up at me with her mouth open and eyes searching mine.  The wrap dropped away and I could see that there was no g-string.  She had tan lines and a high density map of Tasmania.  She must have been wearing very high heels, because suddenly she was not as tall as I thought.  We stood close to each other, skin on skin.  I reached down to grope her ass and her crotch.  She twisted to watch me do it in the mirror and she gently arched her back and bent over to let me access her pussy from behind.  She was very sexy. 

I was groping her tits with one hand and roaming over her ass and pussy with the other.  She reached over to the side table and got some gel to lubricate her pussy.  I was very hard.

I wanted to suck on her tits so I sat down on the edge of the bed while she remained standing in front of me.  She let me suck on each nipple. 

Then she got down on her knees and cupped her boobs around my cock.  I gently fucked her cleavage. 

I grabbed a tit in one hand and held the tip of my cock up to her erect nipple.  She let me “kiss” each of her nipples with the bulging eye of my cock.   I desperately wanted pre-cum to ooze from my cock to lubricate her nipples, but it didn’t come.  She took my cock in her hand and ran her open mouth from the base to the tip.  Again, I wanted pre-cum to ooze onto her full lips.  She ran up and down slowly.  I leaned back and moaned and watched alternately her voluptuous figure in the mirror and her open mouth playing my organ.  Each time she approached the tip, she slowed and I expected her to slip the head into her gorgeous mouth.  She stared at me and raised her eyebrows as if to say, “You’d like that, wouldn’t you?”

Fuck yeah.

But it was not to be.  She reached out for a condom and applied it with her mouth.  My cock was big and hard and fat and she took it all the way in.  She had tied up her hair without me noticing.  I put my hands over her ears and gently fucked her face.  She didn’t resist.  I let go and leaned back to watch her suck me slowly.  Then I grabbed the back of her head and held her by the bun and pressed her nose into my pubes.  She showed no signs of choking and just accepted my cock into her throat and slowly withdrew.  I wanted to stand up and fuck her face, but I hesitated and the moment passed.  She stood up. 

I said “Can I fuck you in doggy position?”

“Sure.  On the bed?”  She climbed onto the bed. 

“That’s perfect.”  I said, admiring her gorgeous figure and pushing my cock into her pussy, which was at the perfect height. 

“You are so gorgeous, Chloe” I said.  “You have a beautiful figure.”  I ran my hands over her waist and down to her ass.  “A fantastic ass.”  I reached under her and felt the heft of her breasts.  “Magnificent tits.”  The compliments followed may hands all over her body. 

“Thank you.”

I settled in to a wonderful standing doggy fuck.  It’s been a while since I’ve enjoyed fucking a girl so much.  Everything about her turned me on.  I reached forward to cup her heavy tits.  I clawed gently at her nipples with my fingernails.  I gripped her tiny waist.  I grabbed handfuls of her ass and admired the sexy white tan lines.  Her thighs held her ass high and wide.  She had a lovely little puckering asshole.  I wanted to rub it with my thumb, but I was not bold enough to do it without asking and not bold enough to ask. 

She pushed back and grunted.  I held her and banged her harder.  We went at it hard for about 10 minutes.  Her knees were spreading slowly wider and I asked her if she was uncomfortable and wanted to change positions.  “Yes please,” she panted. 

“I’ll get on top,” I said.

She misheard and stopped.  “You want me on top?”  She was lying back on her elbows with her legs spread and her lovely big boobs heaving. 

“No.  Me on top.”

She lay back, a bit relieved I thought.  It was then that I got to see her hairy pussy in full.  I slid in.  She did not close her eyes, but she refused to look at me.  It was one of the few signals in the session that we were not intimate. 

I quickly got down and held my arms under her shoulders.  I kissed her neck and her cheek.  I had my right forearm under her shoulder and held her right shoulder in my right hand.  My left hand was under her head, cradling the top of her skull in my open fingers.  It was nice to feel the gentle push of her head and shoulder in my hands as I ground into her pussy.  Her big tits were squashed against my chest.  My pubic hair rubbed against hers. 

She panted and whispered things she thought I wanted to hear.  It was meaningless and irrelevant because I had her where I wanted her and I wanted her and I had her. 

I was getting near the end.  I hoisted myself back up.  Then I put my arms under her legs.  She was flexible and lifted her ankles onto my shoulders.  With her legs together I could feel her pussy closing tighter around me.  I got harder and I could feel it more.  I pushed forward and her ass lifted off the bed.  I pounded into her at a better angle and she gasped as each thrust seated deeper and deeper into her pussy. 

It felt so good that I wondered if the condom had come off.  I looked down to check that it hadn’t. 

Finally I panted “I’m going to cum Chloe.”

“I’m going to cum too.”

I threw my head back and enjoyed the pleasure and relief of each spurt. 

I collapsed beside her, panting.  “Thank you.  That was really good.  Thank you.”

She snuggled up to me with her big tits.  She seemed excited like a lover.  “You are very fit.  You do lots of push ups?”

I laughed.  “No.”

She ran her hand over my heaving chest.  “Big strong man.” 

We hugged and she kissed me on the cheek.  Then she turned her attention to the condom. 

“Oh my God!” she said, examining the drooping tip full of spoof.  “That’s a lot.”

She gently pulled it off.  “Can I keep this?” she joked.  “I never see a condom so full.”

I laughed.  I got up to have a shower.  She made a noise of disappointment and rolled over playfully onto her stomach.  She just lay there watching me get into the shower. 

“Look what you’ve done to me, baby.”  I looked at her lovely body languidly stretched out on the bed.  She looked just fine and I wondered what she meant.  Perhaps I’d exhausted her. 

I had a shower.  She lay there resting and watching me.  I’ve never seen a WL do that before.  She said things that I couldn’t hear above the noise of the running water.

She kept talking while I dried off.  “You come back later.  You very horny baby.  You make me horny.  Come back tonight fuck me again, baby.  I’d like that.”

I smiled.  She got in the shower.  I got dressed. 

It's a pity they save all the best compliments and dirty talk until after you've spent all your money and shot your load.  

• Thanks 3