23. Full Sex Available: No
  24. Kissing Available: Unsure
  25. Blowjob: No
  26. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  27. Overall Looks: Pretty
  28. Overall Personality: Fun
  29. Overall Performance: Great service

Bodyrotic - June 2017 - Jennifer

OK,   my first review.   But thought i should do the right thing and contribute, as i have been using the resource for a while. 

Anyway,  i have been going to Bodyrotic for a decent period now, time does fly.  Sometimes frequently and sometimes not over the years, and have seen some amazing masseuses.  

I do like to find a few ladies who are masters in the art of erotic massage, and then book them.  I suppose everyone's definition of erotic, and what they prefer is different.  In my book, a lady either has it, or they don't.  Its the way they construct a massage, how they touch you, and how they tease you, make you want them to touch you that way again.  When i go for an erotic massage, the whole experience should be erotic.  If i want a remedial massage, i can get it much cheaper elsewhere. I.e. tease me throughout.  

On the current roster i have been seeing Melody, wonderful hands used for relentless teasing, gorgeous eyes, lovely, sweet.  And Alice, also lovely, amazing athletic body and really knows how to let you appreciate it, and she is always a little different each time. 

So, onto Jennifer.  I felt the need to go to Bodyrotic, but no one i was familiar with was on shift.  So decided it was time to try someone new.   After meeting all available masseuses, I chose Jennifer (do i have a europe thing going on?) with assistance from the receptionist.  Walking to the room, Jennifer has an amazing bum, and was very pleasant.  Shower etc, then on the table.  

It did not take long to realize i had definitely not made a bad choice.   She has a lovely touch.   She left her lingerie on as she began massaging my legs with lots of oil, and would let the odd hand slide up my leg to my inner thigh to keep me interested.   As she continued the massage, moving up my legs, her hands would increasingly slip between my thighs until she was fully touching me through the hole ensuring i was in the correct state for an erotic massage (this is going well).    My head had been down, just enjoying her touch, but she then moved to the head of the table and placed my hands on her bum, bending over for me so i could appreciated its form properly.  She then proceeded to slowly remove her panties and bra.  Revealing lovely nipples and a bit of bush (i know some don't appreciate, however, if trimmed i can quite like it).   From then on the she ensured she turned up the dial.  She placed herself so i could touch her lovely legs and bum as she leaned over me, ensuring i was also getting a show in the mirror, as she dragged her nipples over back, legs and backside.  All the while reaching through and making sure i was properly excited.   She also moved up and started breathing in my ear and kissing it gently, something i love.  

Then time to turn over.   I'm sure you imagine.  Now lots of eye contact, breasts, arse etc.   The massage ended with her straddling me and reaching behind to finish me off.  

So how did she compare to my current and past favorites?  Pretty well, but, the ending could have been more varied .   And i could smell smoke on her, which is not great when her face is close to yours. I think she may have had one while i showered

However, all in all.  She has "the touch" i like. So will likely see her again.  She did not blow me away on first meeting like some others have.  But left feeling happy, with much more positive than negative.  And she had a lovely relaxed, erotic nature about her. 

• Thanks 2

Nice review nitram. I tried Jennifer some time ago, I think she had only just started and found the experience a bit underwhelming. I vowed tpo cross her off my list. YMMV, but maybe she has gotten better and could be worth another shot (so to speak)

You often find that many of the new to the industry girls become much better over time Xiclarennce

Thanks for a great review!

I will be in Sydney next week and will b visiting Bodyrotic for some of the attention you have described.

Cheers :)

I had an amazing session with Jennifer 2 months back. She has amazing body and is very sensual. 

Heading there in 2 hours :) Hope for a repeat performance

I have finally gotten to see her. after looking at her so often on the website.   December 22 got me in for a rare intro of the ladies so couldn't have had a better way to meet.   She is as good as I might have hoped for.  Fabulous figure, cute smile, very engaging, clever with her hands.  Don't miss her.

Attila you are spot on . I too recently spent some time with Jennifer and she is indeed totally delightful. Great to see

some surprises popping up every now and then .

Probably 3 years ago now the BR girls were the best ever .

Going by my latest visits those days may return . And I must also say the receptionists are so much better than any other

establishment I have ever visited in Australia .