20. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  21. Kissing Available: No
  22. Blowjob: No
  23. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  24. Overall Looks: Very pretty
  25. Overall Personality: Lovely
  26. Overall Performance: Pretty good

Bodyrotic - November 2017 - Penny

This was my third time to bodyrotic and all the info I got was from the forum so this is my overdue contribution.

I was having a hard week and decided to pop in to bodyrotic to relax a bit, I had no reservation so the reception cal the girls one by one. For the first time on bodyrotic the choice was limited, only 3 girls showed up. The first two were Samantha and Mya, both of then looked super naughty but both of then looked a bit to old for me. (not trying to be rude, just honest) Short after Penny showed up with a pretty face and a friendly smile so I decided to go for it.

Penny as a very pretty sweet face, definitely girlfriend material and she doesn't look much older than 18, if not 18 I would give her no more than 20. Her body as a hourglass line and her skin is super soft.

On to the massage.. she slowly started on my should while wearing the lingerie and allowing my hands to wonder over her amazing ass and soft back. She slowly started to undress really close to my head which was super sexy. A bit more of back rubbing and she jump on the table, one knee on which side of my head and her body all over my back. Her breast felt delicious on my back while my hand caressed her legs and firm ass. After a bit I raised my head and look to the mirror in front of me... her ass lifter in the air right about my head reflected on the mirror almost took me over the top...

She keep this position for a while reaching all the parts of my body but not much action in the magic hole. She then turned on top of me and started rubbing her amazing body on me and letting me feel that her breathing was getting faster by moving close to my face. Her moving and her breathing was super sexy. while doing this I turned my head to face her and the eye contact was sweet and intense, she has a very cute face and sweet eyes. All the massage and her movements where sexy, erotic and lovely. If you are after an naughty massage she didn't seem like the one. However, if you are looking for an intimidate lovely massage, like i was, she is perfect.

Overall, I usually like a bit more of hot steam on my massage but for this time, the lovely sweet Penny was exactly what i needed.

Bodyrotic has become, at least for me, the gold standard of erotic massage in sydney

• Thanks 1