12. Nationality (Leave blank if Australian): China
  13. Knowledge of English: Poor
  14. Hair Colour: Black
  15. Hair Length: Medium
  16. Eyes Colour: Brown
  17. Skin Colour: Pale
  18. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  19. Body Shape: Slim
  20. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  21. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  22. Pubic Hair: Neatly Trimmed
  23. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  24. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  25. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  26. Kind of Experience: Clinical Experience
  27. Kissing Available: Not Always
  28. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  29. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  30. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  31. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  32. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  33. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  34. Overall Looks: Easy on the eye
  35. Overall Personality: Shy
  36. Overall Performance: Pretty good

Studio 466 - December 2017 - Apple

Only day off work today, since I put in some hours over the weekend, so I head to the gym to get what little bit of exercise I can…desk jobs are the last thing you want for your health. Was a pretty lacklustre session at the gym, I hadn’t shaved or eaten breakfast, and hadn’t put much thought into my work out either. With every rep, part of me feels like my energy would be better spent elsewhere. Having a bit of yellow fever these days, thoughts of the mamasan I saw on Easter this year at Studio 466 enter my head. She was the most stylish asian lady I’d ever seen - mature, hair neatly tied up in a bun, wearing a red and black qipao that went up to her knees. Combine that with her posh accent and kind demeanour, and you get one very fine woman. With hopes of laying eyes on her again, I hop on the bus bound to 466 City Rd.

Upon arriving, I see a short bald man walking back and forth inside. “You want service?”, he asks, upon summoning mamasan. Unfortunately, mamasan was nothing like the lady I saw the other day. This one seems to be a middle age woman dressed as a teenager with compression leggings and a graphic t-shirt with the name of some music band on it. I lay back on the couch disappointed at this fact, as the girls walk into greet me. I’m presented to around 8 girls, all mediocre looking, but not bad by any means. All seem to have poor english speaking skills, not that I was expecting tip-top english at this joint anyway. They fly by so fast that I barely have time to think and judge their complexion. I would say all girls are Chinese, with the exception of one girl perhaps being Thai in descent. Third girl, by the name of Tiffany, is easy on the eye. Last girl, by the name of Apple, looks fine too. Papasan quips “so which one?”. I mutter “umm… tiff?”. He looks back at me with the weirdest expression, probably not understanding my use of diminutives. “I mean Apple”, I say, out of haste. He nods his head, “Ok, I get her”.

Apple comes out and leads me upstairs to the room. I tell her the time is 5.58pm on the dot, and ask if I can get the daytime rate. She was about to agree, but then some WL in the corridor yells back “No! 6pm, 145 dollar”. “Whatever…”, I think, last thing I want is to get into an argument with a sex worker. I hand over the dosh, the first time I’d done so to the lady herself (usually I sort out payment at the counter), and hop into the shower. Looking around, the decor in the room is nice, as is the decor for the rest of the place. The walls have erotic paintings and faux ancient Chinese scrolls hung up, fitting for some melodic Chinese music, except there was none. No music is better than the having the radio playing though with annoying ads, as is the case in many other Asian parlours. Credit to the rooms though, they were the best I’ve seen of any asian joint I’ve been to prior.

Hop out of the shower and in comes Apple. I try to embrace her and go for the kiss around the neck and shoulders. Just at the moment I’m about to peck her on the lip, she pulls back and asks if I want to lay on the bed. I comply and ask her to get on top of me. Now this is the truly amazing part; instead of going straight to BJ she kisses me all over and sucks my nipples. She doesn’t even tough my dick, but works my balls slowly. If you’ve read my previous punting reviews, you would know that it takes me a hell of a long time to get hard, and no girl has made me ejaculate before. Thanks to Apple’s technique, within minutes I was rock hard - this girl had just achieved what the finest ladies at California Club and Club 859 couldn’t pull off. She looks down at my cock, and even to her surprise, I could tell that it’s bigger than she ever anticipated. “You big darling..”, she adds.

I roll her over playfully and notice she’s already wet. My face lights up in glee as this is the first time this has happened...usually girls are turned off by my inability to immediately get hard. I fuck her in missionary, while looking at the neatly positioned mirror to my left. Her eyes are closed shut while she clings onto me and moans deeply. My abs are tired from the gym sesh before, so I pop her on top of me for some cowgirl so I can relax. Her cowgirl action needs work; she’s quite mechanical, like someone riding a bull for the first time. We stay in this position for long, as I’m finding it quite relaxing, but she insists that we change to doggy. I’m not a fan of doggy, but this seems to be her favourite position. I cusp her tits and pull her face up to mine so I can go in for the kiss on the lips. She says “no kissing” but can kiss if I tip her $30. I politely decline as the night rate is already quite pricey and I wasn’t sure if I had any spare change on me anyway. Luckily, her mood doesn’t change and, we carry on jovially like before.

I ask her to get on top of me like she first did, and carry on with the magic action that first got me hard. She goes at it better than before, and within moments I find myself close to coming. I find it more effective to give myself a HJ while she strokes my balls, sucks them and kisses me, in order to climax. I close my eyes, pray to god, and ultimately blow the biggest load I honk I’ve ever blown. She’s astounded by this too, “Oh my baby, you haven’t had sex in months”. If only I could tell her, this was my first time ejaculating with a girl and I couldn’t feel happier...

Hop into the shower to clean up while she stares awkwardly on the white mess I left on the bed. I make it a point to ask her about mamasan with the Qipao. Sadly, Apple tells me that she wouldn’t know due to only having worked at this joint for 6 days. She seems weirded out by the fact I have a fetish for the Qipao, insisting that she has one and doesn’t wear it due to it making her look old. Ah well, times have changed I guess. I ask her how old she is, and she playfully asks me to guess instead. I guess 24, she says 25. I ask the same of her, to guess my age. She says 25, I say 20. She also tells me it’s her last day in this shop and is moving to two other parlours far away, being sick of the city. Fair enough, I respect that, I’ve had enough of this shit hole named Melbourne too...it’s just not the same as what it was when I was a kid.

• Thanks 5

should've asked to cum on her feet or something

I know you would have man haha

This is what we spend our crypto profits on

Fair enough, I respect that, I’ve had enough of this shit hole named Melbourne too...it’s just not the same as what it was when I was a kid.

Mate, you're twenty years old!! 

Mate, you're twenty years old!!

Even still, this city has changed so much in the last 15 Years, with the postmodern crap being put up, a surge in SJW feminists, refugees and immigrants who couldn’t give a fuck less about our culture.

Did you find out where??

I tried to ask her, but all she said was “a shop far away”...not sure if she didn’t understand my question or whether she wanted to beat around the bush.

A Peter north volume ejaculation i bet hehe

I’d say that’d be accurate haha

No music is better than the having the radio playing though with annoying ads, as is the case in many other Asian parlours.

Can't agree more. They should either play the right shit or turn the speaker off.