13. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  14. Hair Colour: Brown
  15. Hair Length: Long
  16. Eyes Colour: Blue
  17. Skin Colour: Pale
  18. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  19. Body Shape: Athletic
  20. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  21. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  22. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  23. Kissing Available: No
  24. Blowjob: No
  25. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  26. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  27. Overall Personality: Lovely
  28. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - November 2017 - Odette

jonnyboyjo

After reading countless reviews about Odette, and many failed attempts to meet her through walk-ins, I decided to make a booking for Odette. Needless to say, I was nervous and excited to meet her when I reached Bodyrotic, and was mildly disappointed when I saw her in a dress instead of lingerie like most BR girls wear. However, as we walked up the stairs my fears were assuaged as I saw how the dress hugged her wide hips. 

She left the room to prepare while I bathed, and when she returned, initiated conversation to keep things pleasant instead of awkward. Odette started with a light massage, and before long, her dress came over to reveal her amazing body. To my pleasant surprise, she slowly glided the dress across my ass and up my body, which made me grateful she was wearing a dress instead. After a nice sensual massage, she went under the table and used the middle hole to milk my cock while giving me a nice view of her pussy. I can't quite describe what she was doing down there, just that it felt amazing. 

Flip around and Odette had many techniques up her sleeve, which made the experience less repetitive and rather exciting. The highlight was when she was standing on the table, but bent with her face at my cock, blowing at it. Thanks to her expert technique, I came rather quickly, which is compliments to her. 

I thoroughly enjoyed my session with Odette, and she is well worth the trouble it takes to meet her.

• Thanks 2

Did she let you touch her?

I saw her a few years ago and she did but I have since read reviews thats she does not.

Was thinking about seeing her again.

Did she let you touch her?

I saw her a few years ago and she did but I have since read reviews thats she does not.

Was thinking about seeing her again.

Minimal touching, but honestly it didn't bother me given the way she worked the table ;)