17. Kissing Available: Unsure
  18. Blowjob: Yes, fellatio
  19. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  20. Overall Looks: Attractive
  21. Overall Personality: Lovely
  22. Overall Performance: Great service

Parlour Worker - June 2017 - Julia

vasilygavril

Cruised over to Studio 466 while in Melbourne and the selection didn't inspire confidence. A very very pretty girl who looked like a total stuck up so-an-so, then a few also-rans and then Julia walked in to do the intro. Another punter came in just as I was finishing my intro so I quickly booked Julia before he had a chance to get in line first (he ended up walking). The girls were all Asian. Julia is from Thailand.

After a bit of a slow start as we sort of sounded each other out the booking went smoothly. She was professional but not in a bad way, she had decent English and we were able to have a laugh. Having never been to Thailand (as yet) it was interesting to hear her talk about the place. The actual sex side of things went nicely - her BJ was pleasant and she was happy to take a fairly passive role during the sex (that might sound bad to some but it was what I was in the mood for).

Our chatter continued while we were cleaning up afterwards and I'd happily book her again. Lovely skin, friendly attitude, professional about her job and English skills that allow a conversation.

• Thanks 4