16. Knowledge of English: Regular
  17. Hair Colour: Black
  18. Hair Length: Long
  19. Eyes Colour: Brown
  20. Skin Colour: Olive
  21. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  22. Body Shape: Curvy
  23. Estimated Body Size: 12 to 14
  24. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  25. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  26. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  27. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  28. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  29. Kind of Experience: Sex Buddy Experience
  30. Kissing Available: Yes, Light Kissing
  31. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  32. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  33. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  34. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  35. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  36. Extras Charged: No, all included
  37. Doubles and Group Sex: No
  38. Overall Looks: Attractive
  39. Overall Personality: Cheeky
  40. Overall Performance: Pretty good

Studio 466 - February 2018 - Sarah

Jackhammer McShaggles

Another sleepless night and I somehow ended in the South Melbourne area. 

Wandered into the establishment and the lineup included all attractive ladies. The last in line was a busty Asian called Sarah.

Her outfit was basically non-existent^_^ Told me she's Korean.

She seemed fun and of course, her bountiful gifts of nature were there for me to admire while I was attempting to use my... head to make up my mind lol!

Anyway, the financials were settled for 30 mins session and she led me into a fairly clean room with plenty of mirrors. Not much of a wait!

A quick shower and she arrived revealing her beautiful body.

I did find out she wasn't much of a kisser so no DFK.  Didn't expect that anyway. She looks after herself I could somehow tell & has a rather sarcastic sense of humour. 

Fairly standard service to start with a CBJ which had decent technique and she rode me like a cowgirl immediately after. A lovely

view indeed of her enjoying herself, with a few moans or perhaps she is another 'mattress actress'! :rolleyes: However, i could feel her wetness blend in with the tightness! 

Keeping the rocket fuel saved for doggy and spooning we managed to shift through some other positions that I don't know the technical terms for.

Her skin and body felt really smooth and damn she has nice boobs. A few different positions, later I held off for awhile but decided to 

send off some liquid rockets in her hoohah! The buzzer went off soon after. The 'massage' was more of a quick pat on the back, hardly any pressure.

Her personality came out after the shower as she was dancing and singing to me, which was rather cute and after some chit chat, i departed into the night!

Overall a fun session!

WIR!? Maybe

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Thanks for the review Rocket man, I've not visited this establishment in over 10 years I reckon, although I more or less travel past on the way home from work. I stopped visiting cause I thought while the prices went up the service went down, but, that was ages ago. Maybe time to go back for old times sake .. 

• Like 1

Hi Pommysaintnew

Sara is not the old Mina/Maree.

Not sure if Mina/Maree is back but can confirm Sarah is a different lady.

I had been with Sarah on numerous occasion at studio 466 , she always passionate with people ,  sadly Sarah is move on some where in Sydney , love to catch up with her again .

• Thanks 1
On 11/07/2018 at 1:15 AM, PostiePie said:

sadly Sarah is move on some where in Sydney , love to catch up with her again .

She lives in Sydney, like most girls that work at 466, but she flies down to work here one week each month.  I saw her this month, so she is still working there.  

1 hour ago, Asshall said:

.  I saw her this month, so she is still working there.  

Thanks Asshall for the info, I shall contact Michelle to ask when Sarah coming back to work next time.

• Like 1

Sarah was one of my old times favourite, she is very passionate with her job if you are clicked with her , she had a curvy body  with D+ real breast  , she can take you on and keep riding you until exhausted, highly recommend if you want to try a Korean doll.

Has she been there long?

i saw a girl there years ago who was amazing

actually maybe that was Angela or Alison 

16 hours ago, johnbarnes said:

Has she been there long?

i saw a girl there years ago who was amazing

actually maybe that was Angela or Alison 

I think Sarah had been in the industry for about 2 year , she had been travels and work between Sydney and Melbourne.