13. Knowledge of English: Regular
  14. Hair Colour: Dark
  15. Hair Length: Long
  16. Eyes Colour: Brown
  17. Skin Colour: Olive
  18. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  19. Body Shape: Curvy
  20. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  21. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  22. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  23. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  24. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  25. Any Piercings?: One or two
  26. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  27. Kind of Experience: GFE/PSE Combined
  28. Kissing Available: Yes, Light Kissing
  29. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  30. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, without a dam
  31. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  32. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  33. Extras Charged: No, all included
  34. Overall Looks: Very pretty
  35. Overall Personality: Fun
  36. Overall Performance: Great service

Studio 466 - May 2018 - Julia

HEY YO

OK so I read about an asian with a big booty....I believe one of the reviews said sticking a black girls ass onto an asian chick....the big bad booty daddymac had to check this out for himself

I believe I busted a myth here

Julias booty while very nice...is not a black girls booty. I came to Studio 466 expecting an asian girl with a serena williams ass but I was let down 

OK so here is my little adventure.....the wife had to be dropped to a party to the northern outskirts of the city...as the same time I had arranged to go dinner in the city with one of my mates....we had a nice feed and then I made some crap up to my mate saying that my misses is ready to be picked up....so I dropped my mate home...at the same time i told my misses that ill be a bit late as me and my mate are going to have a few drinks at a pub after dinner....

So I was covered for about 1 hour...I rang Studio 466 and spoke to mamasan if Julia is available...and she said yes.....I said ill be there in 20 minutes...she said ok...I asked mamasan if Julia is the one with the big ass...and she laughed and said...only one girl with big bum here that is Julia...

I dont normally do the stevie wonder blind bookings...but because of the booty factor I decided to take a punt.

Rocked up to studio 466 and mamasan said that julia is in a booking...and that i have to wait 20 mins...even though i booked her on the phone...mamasan said that ohh as soon as i hung up she went to Julia and Julia said that her regular made a booking...anyways

I had a choice...leave 466.....or sit in the lounge area for 20 minutes for my booty dessert...i chose the latter...

I remember studio 466 back in the day...looks the same....i remember about 15 or so years ago staying with the lovely busty stella and ebony and brooklyn... i used to stay with stella the most...and in my earlier days i used to have more stamina...and i remember doing stella very hard from behind...almost pushing the bed thru the cardboard like walls lol..

Anyways enough about Stella....back to the present...

So yea I sat on the sofa and listened to the news on the tv...apparently trump and kim jongs meeting is back on.

2 guys left from upstairs...both of them my fellow curry countrymen lol

I saw one of the girls come down...she was real skinny so that cant be Julia...

Then another girl came down...again not much in the booty department...

One thing id like to mention here...while i was waiting for Julia...i asked mamasan if i could have an intro and she said no...like cos i already booked julia it would be unfair on the other ladys to have an intro.....while i understand...i think that rule is a bit stupid....like what if i met another lady i fancied...i may have picked her....or even if i didnt i would keep her in my memory bank to book at a later time....rona from ultimate magic has the same policy...if booked cant intro...was wondering your thoughts on this.

Anyways mamasan came and said are u ready...i got up and said ill use credit card...mamasan said try atm first....i tried but i didnt have much funds so it was declined...so used credit card and then julia appeared....

she looked a bit skinny....in a black bra and panties.....she did a little twirl and i was able to see her booty.....I was disapointed....I really wanted to pound some marble grade Angus big rump but all i see in front of me is some eye fillet....

Don't get me wrong Julia has a very nice booty...its a nice size for her frame....anyways i followed her up the stairs staring at her ass jiggle up the stairs....lil mac was becoming medium mac.

Got into the room and Julia said how did u know about me...i made up some crap that my friend recommended me cos i love big asses....she giggled and said who...i made up a name my mate Richard...like and she said ohh yea i remember him......clearly bullshitting to me haha

Anyways shower and then Julia returned....she did a little strip tease dance and rubbed her booty on my groin as i was sitting on the edge of the bed...I then slowly moved my hands all over her soft body....kissing her neck and ear and then down her back and then kissing her ass cheeks.....the towel of mine was soon on the floor and medium mac was becoming upsized and began to rub up and down her ass cheeks

Julia then removed her bra and revealed her tiny breasts...im saying its A cups or even minus A cups....

OK look at it this way...my breasts were bigger than hers lol

She got some baby oil and poured it on her booty and breasts and did a little twerk...that was nice...i said look its time to go onto the bed

we got into 69 position and i began to try and eat her...but i think the logistics and size of us was not matching as she was able to give me a pleasant blowjob...i had trouble getting my tongue to her pussy...i was only getting as far as between her pussy and ass..lol i still tried and her ass cheeks were amazing and her asshole was clean...i dont normally eat the ass but it was a perfect opportunity to tongue her asshole and it was great she was moaning....

After a bit of that she got up and started cowgirl....got some nice slow strokes in...she began slapping her own ass...i think to signal to me to slap her ass....

I started the daddymac piston and pounded her hard from below...slapping and grabbing her booty.....

The condom is shit....so i asked for a handjob and then i took over and got julia to sit on my face so i was able this time to get some pussy in my mouth....

I came hard and then showered and didnt have time to talk much as i was already half hour late to pick up the wife.

Wife didnt suspect a thing so that was good..

Julia is a nice lady.....would i return....not for evening rates....maybe if she actually had a black ladys booty then i may consider it.

Cheers guys. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

Booty dessert? Maybe it'll be a good idea to keep that a secret from your wifey.

Booking a WL and not being able to intro others available when you're arrive is rather shitty I reckon,

daddymac. As if you can't change your mind and go for another chick.

Waiting & hanging around till the WL of choice becomes available is weird too.

Never stayed with Julia at that establishment although she seems friendly & stands out during the intro

no doubt about it.

Speaking of great assets and cool personality, i've had a great time with Stella not too long ago at WS! 

I have seen Julia 4 times.  She is great.  I have also been involved with a black women.   Prefer Julia :)

On 29/05/2018 at 12:56 AM, daddymac said:

she looked a bit skinny....in a black bra and panties.....she did a little twirl and i was able to see her booty.....I was disapointed....I really wanted to pound some marble grade Angus big rump but all i see in front of me is some eye fillet....

Don't get me wrong Julia has a very nice booty...its a nice size for her frame....anyways i followed her up the stairs staring at her ass jiggle up the stairs....lil mac was becoming medium mac.

I dropped by this morning to check out Julia, and I had the same reaction as yours after reading the other reviews.

It was a definitely bigger than most Asian butts and it was proportionate to her frame but I was expecting something a bit perkier and rounder.

I didn't stay with her in the end as she wasn't really my type face-wise and her booty was not quite what I was expecting.

BTW, I'm not saying I'm Mr Perfect myself at all, just pointing out the butt may have been hyped up a bit.  But if you like what you see then good for you :)

On 29/05/2018 at 12:56 AM, daddymac said:

OK so I read about an asian with a big booty....I believe one of the reviews said sticking a black girls ass onto an asian chick....the big bad booty daddymac had to check this out for himself

I believe I busted a myth here

Julias booty while very nice...is not a black girls booty. I came to Studio 466 expecting an asian girl with a serena williams ass but I was let down 

Sorry if I gave you a bum steer, DM.  I was more impressed by the relative proportions than the absolute size.  I've only fucked a handful of African girls and none of them had a boot bigger than Julia.  But I admit that if you were expecting hams like Serena Williams, you would have been disappointed.