Review Information

1. Sex Worker's Name: Lulu
  2. Session Month: August
  3. Session Year: 2018
  4. Type of Service: Parlour Worker
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Studio 466
  6. Establishment Address (Only for brothels): 466 City Rd, South Melbourne VIC 3205
  7. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $200
  8. Location where session took place: Victoria
  9. Session Day: Weekday
  10. Session Time: Daytime
  11. Estimated Age: 26 - 30
  12. Estimated Ethnic Group: Asian Origin
  13. Hair Colour: Black
  14. Hair Length: Long
  15. Eyes Colour: Brown
  16. Skin Colour: Tanned
  17. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  18. Body Shape: Petite
  19. Kissing Available: Unsure
  20. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  21. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  22. Overall Looks: Average
  23. Overall Personality: Fun
  24. Overall Performance: Great service

Studio 466 - August 2018 - Lulu

Had Lulu on an average mid weekday and I was impressed with the number of available women during that off peak hours! It was around 3pm and Lulu was the one who caught my eye. I had to ask mama-san (the one who manages them) where she came from -- she said she was from South Korea. 

When I heard that she was form SK, I was down and game! She caught my eye and I had this weakness with korean women as I find them very sweet in bed. She calls her clients "baby"  and does things and is very willing to please!

Overall: 8.5/10 
Service: 9/10

Not the best thing I ever but money was definitely worth it with her! She was caring and did do CBJ passionately rather than robotically. Her movements in bed in different positions were legit. Perhaps an actress mattress but still good and I enjoyed! Will definitely go back! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6
On 31/08/2018 at 12:46 PM, Adrianozz said:

does she look somewhat mixed and have a slight Russian accent on her by any chance?

Hey Mate! I dont think so, when I first saw her, without a doubt I knew she was korean. I just had to confirm with mama-san reception if indeed she is. No slight of Russian accent though. She familiar?

@Adrianozz I know which Lulu you was thinking of , half Korean and half Russian , she used to work night time at 45 Tope street , I often see Lulu about 4 month ago at Pussycat 3 Leslie st in Burwood , very outgoing lady and often leave a good impression with us - the punter 

Excellent excellent... More Choices! Is 45 Tope Street still open though? I haven't seen much reviews there and the website aint much active :(