12. Nationality (Leave blank if Australian): Korea, South
  13. Knowledge of English: Good
  14. Hair Colour: Black
  15. Hair Length: Medium
  16. Eyes Colour: Hazel
  17. Skin Colour: Tanned
  18. Height: Short - Under 160 cm / 5'3"
  19. Body Shape: Curvy
  20. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  21. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  22. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  23. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  24. Kissing Available: Yes, Light Kissing
  25. Blowjob: Yes, BBBJ (Natural Oral)
  26. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  27. Overall Looks: Attractive
  28. Overall Personality: Cheeky
  29. Overall Performance: Out of this world!

Studio 466 - October 2018 - Sarah

I had not been to  studio 466 for a while because of low quality of WL , I wouldn't Not return 466  if it wasn't for Sarah..

Once of the punter informing me that he had been with Sarah , so I rang Mamasan looking for Sarah to try my luck . Michelle confirm to me that Sarah returning to Melbourne only for short time.

So excited ,jump to the car and head down to look for Sarah.

Greeting by Mamasan at the lounge , she smile and said your favourite Sarah is back , then from the back room ,Sarah come out with her purple lingerie.we locked eye to eye and give each other a hug right in front of Mamasan .with out wasting time arm in arm Sarah lead me upstairs to room 3 , for showers and action 

For those regulars punter would know , Sarah  has a nice curvy body and gigantic D cup breasts , just touch and squeeze those pairs would sent your mind goes banana.

Sarah come back with in a flash while I still in the shower , she stand in front of the mirror and undress her self and smiled at me and said ... “ long time no see , are you ready !?! “ hahaha ... my little johnie already hard as rocks.

We jump into bed and start cuddling each other , Sarah did a couple of things I really liked. She body slide up and down my shaft with her tities , We did a bits of light  kissing on her lips neck and breasts for a while , after few minutes , Sarah start to give me bbbj , her head was on my stomach and I had a full view of her pussy , , I started gently rubbing her pussy and she was getting damp which turn me full on.

i tap on her back to signal for action , she quickly put a Dom over my johnie and jump on to a cow girl and ride me hard on her D cup bounce up and down after few minutes, we changed position .... my turn now Sarah .

I turn her around for doggie , in it goes ... holding firm on those pairs , I starting slowly then accelerate as fast until I blow my load .... once thing I like to add it Sarah is often moan quite and not faking it . She clean me up after the action. Offer me a massage but I said no needs .  

We cuddle each other and talk , she told me that she was back in Korea for 3 months now settling in Sydney , she miss some of her regular in Melbourne, so every now and then she fly down south to work for couple weeks then return back to Sydney ,

For those punter who like Korean WL ,Sarah is one of the kind , once you are click with her , she mostly give you mãximum leisure. I am very happy to see my old times favourite are back in Melbourne . Happy punting gents

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
8 hours ago, Clandestine said:

Glad your favorite returned..

........I am always craving for natural D cup , not many Asian WL existed around melbourne these day.