15. Knowledge of English: Good
  16. Hair Colour: Dark
  17. Hair Length: Medium
  18. Eyes Colour: Hazel
  19. Skin Colour: Pale
  20. Height: Short - Under 160 cm / 5'3"
  21. Body Shape: Curvy
  22. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  23. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  24. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  25. Kind of Experience: Clinical Experience
  26. Kissing Available: No
  27. Blowjob: Yes, fellatio
  28. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  29. Overall Looks: Attractive
  30. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  31. Overall Performance: It was okay

Studio 466 - November 2018 - Angela

After a hectic week of works, decided to head down to studio 466 to Release some stress.

It was Friday afternoon , I was greeted by Mamasan Michelle , she told me that there are 5 WL today , Normal intro taking place only two WL available one Chinese and Angela South Korea just start of her shift .

I decided to pick  Angela base on her look and friend smile and she speak good English .

Off we goes upstairs to room 5 , money settled and she ask me to take shower .within a few minute Angela returned back to the room and strip her self off with full figure with make me so impress and horny like hell .

Quickly head straight to bed for cuddle and fonding each other body , Angela is very talkative, she told me I am her 1st customer of the day as she just finish her make up then I pick her , we start off with clinical cat bath . I try to run my hand toward her thigh to  explode her pussy by she keep talking and move around to avoiding my fingers which I can sense that we not clicked.after a while gave up ,   

Angela reach for the Dom and start cbj , she was very good with her hand and mouth which quick make my little johnie stood up , Angela jump on top and drive me hard on but with her constant faking and moaning  which ruining the whole experience. after a few minutes I ask to change position to doggie and I pump her as fast as I can because I want to finish off the session quickly , I off load after few minutes. She clean me up and offer me a massage , but I refused and just want to to relax for a while . Well before the bell went off , I got up and take a shower , gave Angela a hug and cheek kissing for goodbye .

WIR ... probably not with Angela, she is very good English and a talkative ,  bossy person , nice figure but I don’t thinking she allowed any one to explode her body . 

Overall I would give Angela 6 out of 10

• Thanks 5