17. Body Shape: Petite
  18. Kissing Available: Unsure
  19. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  20. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  21. Overall Looks: Easy on the eye
  22. Overall Personality: Shy
  23. Overall Performance: Pretty good

Studio 466 - December 2018 - Encho

I'm a sucker for petite asian women who have a long hair -- apparently, "En chou" falls under this category. I'm no vietnamese/chinese to pronounce their names here but her name is quite unique and had a mark. I had to ask thrice for them to pronounce the name for me. 

Anyhow, the service itself was great. I didn't feel rushed on my 20 minute small break time with her. She went on directly with the service consisting of:
- rimming (WOW, to be honest this is my first time for a WL to offer this without any sort of premiums added)
- licking (this is fine and wasn't expecting much but she was hitting all the great spots!)

- the standard 3 different sex positions (its okay! has a little bit of tightness here and there!)

She was a great actress though and almost led me to believe she was really moaning/cumming (But who knows, what if she was? But I'm skeptical on that). She has a nice piercing on her belly and a tattoo that covers her lower part of the stomach. It was nice! 

Overall experience was great! She's flying the next day back to Sydney though then may come back sometime soon in Melbourne branch again. 

• Thanks 4