11. Estimated Ethnic Group: Mixed Groups Origin
  12. Nationality (Leave blank if Australian): Cuba
  13. Hair Colour: Black
  14. Hair Length: Long
  15. Eyes Colour: Coffee
  16. Skin Colour: Olive
  17. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  18. Body Shape: Curvy
  19. Estimated Breast Size: DD and above (Extra Large)
  20. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  21. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  22. Kissing Available: Unsure
  23. Blowjob: Unsure
  24. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  25. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  26. Overall Looks: Easy on the eye
  27. Overall Personality: Lovely
  28. Overall Performance: Great service

Dream Girl 130 - August 2018 - Juliana

I've not seen a more professional masseuse than Juliana in a long time (if ever?).

She was a real pro. Knows all the moves. Comes with an amazing attitude and is just a pleasure to be with.

But I just didn't click with her..? Not to say I didn't have a great time. Just didn't leave me with that tingling feeling downstairs when I think back to the session - and the others I've seen at Dreamgirl have done exactly that.

Being assigned to the bloody room downstairs behind the counter may have played a part.. a little off putting to know that you are buck naked with an exotic lady rubbing herself all over you while the hustlers at the desk are wheeling and dealing with punters and other masseuses..

Juliana did do an amazing body rub that I've not experienced before.. very athletic and sexy. She was a great conversationalist too. She is clearly a worldly and intelligent woman.

Can't fault the service. In fact, her service was better than most.. just didn't gel in the attraction department, despite seeing why others would say she is attractive..

I'd certainly recommend her. But probably wouldn't go back for her.. always keen to hear other opinions and suggestions of other ladies here.. I am keen to return soon!!