15. Knowledge of English: Good
  16. Hair Colour: Black
  17. Hair Length: Long
  18. Eyes Colour: Brown
  19. Skin Colour: Tanned
  20. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  21. Body Shape: Slim
  22. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  23. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  24. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  25. Pubic Hair: Neatly Trimmed
  26. Any Tattoos?: One or two
  27. Any Piercings?: One or two
  28. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  29. Kind of Experience: GFE/PSE Combined
  30. Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)
  31. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  32. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, without a dam
  33. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  34. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  35. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  36. Extras Charged: No, all included
  37. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  38. Overall Personality: Cheeky
  39. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Studio 466-February 2012-Julie

On Tuesday I ventured into Studio 466 in order to avoid the peak-hour traffic. About 6 ladies introduced from varied backgrounds including Chinese, South Korean and Thai. They were all young and beautiful which made for a difficult choice. Julie remained in my thoughts because she had a round butt like Kim Kardashian or J-LO and a cheeky smile to match. I booked her for an hour.

Julie and I DFK and cuddled before she gave me a relaxing massage. There are a lot of mirrors in the rooms where I could admire Julie's body and movement. She's quite a slim girl but had me mesmerised at the sight of her round butt. Her ass is not fat but rather shapely and voluptuous-the kind that you want to grab a handful. Julie quickly realised I was in awe of her booty and she turned around and gave me a better view. She's able to shake her cheeks to the beat like you see those girls do in music videos.

Julie lay on her stomach while I focused on her behind. I touched, stroked, carressed, poked, jiggled and generally played with her ass giving it the attention it deserved. As I split her cheeks I could see the wetness dripping from Julie's pussy. Without warning I licked her arsehole and pussy. She moaned and trembled and held my head down there with one of her hands. Julie tasted sweet and I feasted on her while moving into 69 where she gave me a handjob before CBJ. It was all too much for her and she unleasehed a wild orgasm and squirted a little before collapsing on the bed.

Julie needed some time to recover before she resumed her swirling CBJ. We had sex in a variety of positions where Julie was able to orgasm once more in CG. In the end I pounded her glorious behind in doggy before splattering her ass and back with a massive load. She dirty talked me into the climax and then jiggled her butt in doggy in order to watch the cum dribble down her ass cheeks. She then proposed marriage to me. An incredible time with a very sexy Thai!

We then showered together and I promised to return before she goes home to Sydney next week. She did mention that she charges extra for all that we did but not on this occasion so YMMV.

• Thanks 10

Sounds like the same Julie I visited last week.

She has an unusual body, slim small breasts, lovely dark sensetive nipples.

Then a beautiful round awesome rear end.

This was so intriguing and fascinating.

Her skin is that darkish Thai hue and very smooth.

I also spent a long time caressing kissing, massaging her and especially this amazing 'asset' for a long time.

Julie wiggles that deliciuos bum and moans, while I was having a feast. Daty was lengthy and her orgasm quite prolonged.

Then once she was able to recover she gave me a very nice CBJ always making eye contact..

Moving to doggy is a must with Julie and watch her expression in the mirror, while kneading her fabulous cheeks in rhythm of my penetration.

Great session with a lovely, pretty friendly lady.

I went back two days later. Several very attractive Korean and Chinese ladies paraded out, but Julie's magnetic smile and that amazing ass was enough for me to decide I wanted more time with this Thai petite and curvy doll.

Wasn't disappointed.

Julie is going on holiday for a month.

466 has some lovely looking ladies, but I have had a xeal dud there my first visit in May.

The Mamasan is probably one of the friendliest and most helpful and doesn't rush you.

An ATM is on the premises as well.

Hope to see Julie again, and will check out one of the other ladies for sure.

Have been back here a few times, but not all roses.

Was very happy to see Julie back from her holiday. She is a fun girl and she knows what her attributes are, especially that magnificent rear end.

She is leaving Melbourne for Sydney next week.

I think the general quality at 466 is patchy, and hope they can find a replacement for the irresistable Thai sweetheart with that amazing booty.

For a period of working in Melnbourne saw Julie once a week.

She warms up and becomes a great GF type buddy and in the heat can turn on her naughty PS self.. She has a very sweet personality and enjoys the admiration one gives her trademark gorgeous rear end.

I would see her late due to work but always booked ahead and was received with hugs and kisses and cup of tea!

Julie is one of those lovely WL who know how to please and doesn't mind a long slow sensual encounter.

Overall Melbourne is expensive and this lady was the one I found worth the money spent.

Miss her, now that I finished my work in Melbourne.

Recommend highly if you like a pretty, freindly and unselfish Thai woman with an unusually curvy and rounded behind.

Is she still working at this studio?

I am not sure (am in Sydney currently) . She was supposed to be back in Melb.

Best call the shop and ask (and please post here if she is) .

Cheers

IZ

Julie still works at 466. Have seen her many times and each time was good vale. Great girls who has naughty sense of humour