12. Nationality (Leave blank if Australian): Thailand
  13. Hair Colour: Black
  14. Hair Length: Long
  15. Eyes Colour: Brown
  16. Skin Colour: Pale
  17. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  18. Body Shape: Curvy
  19. Estimated Body Size: 10 to 12
  20. Estimated Breast Size: DD and above (Extra Large)
  21. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  22. Pubic Hair: Landing Strip
  23. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  24. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  25. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  26. Kissing Available: Not Always
  27. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  28. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  29. Overall Looks: Attractive
  30. Overall Personality: Lovely
  31. Overall Performance: Great service

Studio 466 - May 2019 - Chloe

Chloe works at Club 466 on & off every few months, she sometimes works at other establishments also. I have stayed with her a few times now and thought it's fair to share my experience with you guys.

(skip to next para to cut to the chase). I've had a few negative experiences of late, particularly in Asian establishments where the girls I have booked could not care less about offering a good service, & I immediately regret booking 5mins in. It's is particularly challenging to pick the right girl when all you get is quick wave instead of a proper intro with a conversation.  I think perhaps the girls are working way too much, doing back-to-back day & night shifts leaving them tired & disinterested.

So Chloe is the exact opposite of the negative experiences I've had lately. First up, I LOVE big breasts, & Chloe is stacked. They are far from real, but still better than a kick in the pants. They'd be E-F. 

I can see in her eyes, she's keen. We head to the room, & she's bursting with positive energy like shes really wants to be here. I shower and course she's out with the towel to help dry me & is overall very accommodating.

Things kick off slowly, she has a loving & gentle touch. She does this thing where she's giving me head and scratches my balls gently with her fingernails that is one of my favorite things EVER. 

She's ready to have sex, and starts rushing, & says 'I'm so wet'. She grabs a tissue & wipes herself because she literally was getting herself that excited & wet. She then gets on top,  & i start feeling great because I can see she is feeling great.

She asks me to not make her cum yet, so we take it slow. I'm as patient as I can, for a bit, then I flip her onto her back, within a few seconds she cums. We keep going and this happens a few times over and over til everything comes to a conclusion during doggy right as the buzzer goes. & I fall on the bed, dead.

She's overall very kind-hearted & would highly recommend. She doesn't work very often which I think sustains her good energy.

• Thanks 6
3 hours ago, Punteroo16 said:

Is this the Chloe that used to be at ultimate magic

No idea.  Also no kissing & only CBJ