Juhi She - General Discussion Thread

3 hours ago, bushmaster said:

A GFE in 15 minutes. I’d still be kissing.

Right, I'd still kissing sucking her boobs if she had any.

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, bushmaster said:

What do you meant 

12 hours ago, bushmaster said:

It's GFE but your girlfriend is very busy and you only have 15 minutes before work.

• Haha 1
18 hours ago, me and you 69 said:

What do you meant 

When I do a 1 hour session of GFE, I would spend about the first 15 minutes saying hello and kissing, so at the end of 15 minutes I’d still be kissing. 

A 15 minute session can’t really be described as any sort of experience. The WL gets the guy hard then they fuck, and if he cums in less than 10 minutes then success.

5 hours ago, bushmaster said:

When I do a 1 hour session of GFE, I would spend about the first 15 minutes saying hello and kissing, so at the end of 15 minutes I’d still be kissing. 

A 15 minute session can’t really be described as any sort of experience. The WL gets the guy hard then they fuck, and if he cums in less than 10 minutes then success.

Thanks 👍

Glad she is back and running since her STD problem. Hope she keeps up a good service

Edited by AndyJ
Merged to GDT

I messaged here today asking here availability for the same reason 😜. didn't know she had STD issue? 

On 04/05/2023 at 4:46 PM, Clandestine said:

Glad she is back and running since her STD problem. Hope she keeps up a good service

On 04/05/2023 at 8:08 PM, Tappertit said:

@Clandestine What one?

On 04/05/2023 at 9:38 PM, abby120 said:

I messaged here today asking here availability for the same reason 😜. didn't know she had STD issue? 

Guys, this is from last year and it's not very fair to keep bringing it on to her reviews, and after those who have posted here may have had a chance of reading this, I have moved the above posts away from this review.

I said it's not fair because Juhi did the right thing and did a recall of sorts by publishing the news on Twitter, to let clients know. I believe she got a case of throat gonorrhea that she cured presumably with antibiotics, took some time off, and when she got the all clear went back to work. And as I said, it's already quite some time since that, so it shouldn't be a fact to keep mentioning in her reviews. Cheers.

Edited by AndyJ
Slight edit after merge to GDT for make topic flow better.
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 4
On 05/05/2023 at 4:00 PM, AndyJ said:

Guys, this is from last year and it's not very fair to keep bringing it on to her reviews, and after those who have posted here may have had a chance of reading this, I have moved the above posts away from this review.

I said it's not fair because Juhi did the right thing and did a recall of sorts by publishing the news on Twitter, to let clients know. I believe she got a case of throat gonorrhea that she cured presumably with antibiotics, took some time off, and when she got the all clear went back to work. And as I said, it's already quite some time since that, so it shouldn't be a fact to keep mentioning in her reviews. Cheers.

Thanks I had gone through the previous year discussion. it's very professional of her to share that. All good. if all went good I will be seeing her next week. fingers crossed. 

• Like 2
On 25/3/2023 at 4:43 PM, kasey said:

Right, I'd still kissing sucking her boobs if she had any.

Come on man, that’s just low! 🤣

33 minutes ago, Adz007 said:

Come on man, that’s just low! 🤣

No just stating the obvious I guess.  

• Haha 1

I stayed with her on Monday afternoon and she was fantastic 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, thrive said:

@me and you 69 post a full on review mate!

I have done a review on Juhi she before