11. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  12. Hair Colour: Blond
  13. Hair Length: Long
  14. Eyes Colour: Green
  15. Skin Colour: Pale
  16. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  17. Body Shape: Petite
  18. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  19. Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)
  20. Blowjob: Unsure
  21. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  22. Overall Looks: Average
  23. Overall Personality: Lovely
  24. Overall Performance: It was okay

Rose Castle - January 2020 - Rosie

Read a review recently about this venue and girl and thought I would try it out. I arrived and introduced to two ladies Lucy Chinese and Rosie Aussie. 

Lucy looked older but I liked her look and was a little conflicted on my choice. Rosie was young plain looking but based on the last review read thought why not.

Session was standard apart from the gloves which made it very awkward. she had gloves on to wank me and I had to wear gloves to finger her. 

After reading the review I thought I would give my opinion of her looks. I know appearance can be subjective so in my opinion was she was very ordinary in appearance. I was more attracted to the receptionist and Lucy but thought I would try Rosie for interest sake. 

What I didnt like about Rosie was  her appearance was basic working aussie no tone or trained body. The session seemed too clinical. 

Once is enough. Next time I will try one of the others. 

• Thanks 4
12 hours ago, bensolong said:

basic working aussie no tone or trained body

bit harsh maybe, most punters are no oil paintings - but when you're paying it is your prerogative i suppose

• Like 2

Sorry to hear you weren't as blown away by Rosie as I was!  I guess beauty is subjective and she's just my type. I love her dimples!  And I'm a bit of a sucker for blondes :)  

I did think the glove thing was a bit weird, but she's also the only WL who's let me finger her (noob here!) so I thought maybe this was normal.  I take it from your review that it isn't!  

8 hours ago, Dem said:

Sorry to hear you weren't as blown away by Rosie as I was!  I guess beauty is subjective and she's just my type. I love her dimples!  And I'm a bit of a sucker for blondes :)  

I did think the glove thing was a bit weird, but she's also the only WL who's let me finger her (noob here!) so I thought maybe this was normal.  I take it from your review that it isn't!  

I think most WL's will ask punter to glove up of put a condom on the finger for fingering....not always the case but it is an attempt to stem any potential for pussy infection.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1