15. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  16. Hair Colour: Dark
  17. Hair Length: Long
  18. Eyes Colour: Brown
  19. Skin Colour: Olive
  20. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  21. Body Shape: Full-figured
  22. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  23. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  24. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  25. Any Tattoos?: One or two
  26. Kind of Experience: Clinical Experience
  27. Kissing Available: Unsure
  28. Blowjob: Unsure
  29. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  30. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  31. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  32. Extras Charged: No, all included
  33. Overall Looks: Average
  34. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  35. Overall Performance: Money down the drain

Bodyrotic - February 2020 - Nikki

Adam Ville

Wasn’t too sure whether to post this review since the girl has disappeared now from the roster but figured I might as well. 

So if you’ve read some of my previous posts, you know that I sometimes take a complete gamble on a girl based on just her description on the site. 

That was the case with Nikki - her mixed Sri Lankan heritage caught my eye and piqued my interest. I felt in the mood for a punt without going through the lineup/intro so I said fuck it and booked her for an hour on a whim.

Nikki is nice enough, though a fair bit on the curvier side of a size 8, especially around the middle, and has unusual long braided hair. 

She is new to Bodyrotic but said she had worked other places before without being too specific. Hopped into the shower whilst she went to get the oils and made some small talks as is the custom at Bodyrotic.

Got onto the table and she started with a nice firm massage with plenty of leaning over me to brush up her breasts across my back. Unfortunately, her coarse braided hair was also dragging itself across my back and gave off a weird sensation. Progressed to getting up onto the table and did a couple of body slides with some moaning into my ear as she leaned over.  So far, relatively good...

Unfortunately, there was hardly any action under the table and then all of a sudden she asks me to turn over after just 15-20 mins. At first, I’m thinking maybe she wants to continue the massage/tease on the front but after just a couple of lukewarm rubs, she proceeds to oil up my little friend and jerk me off! 

I was a bit shell shocked. I’ve had girls try and cut it a bit short on time (even at Bodyrotic) but never this bad! Unfortunately or perhaps fortunately, my little friend shared my sense of disbelief and refused to cooperate (perhaps in an attempt to salvage the situation)

She proceeded to jackhammer me for the next 20-25 mins and I chose not to interject (partly out of annoyance at the situation but also because I was in disbelief) and I was feeling no closer to a finish then when we had started before she eventually asked me what to change. I suggested a slower movement and she eventually managed to get me off after 5 mins of grinding away and a couple of glances at the clock on the wall behind her.

Now she’s got a nice enough personality otherwise and was pretty sweet during the wrap up but really the shorting of time was unforgivable in this instance and forced me to rate this punt as a disappointment. 

I’m not sure what she would have done if I had actually finished 15 mins in - maybe given more of a massage lol - but to be honest that’s not what I’m coming to Bodyrotic for! 

After having a long streak of relatively positive runs recently, this was unfortunately an apt reminder of the finicky nature of punting... Can’t recommend Nikki in good conscience when there are so many other great girls at the establishment.

Must say I was surprised since BR generally have reasonably good quality control ... I did have a word with the receptionist after - she actually asked because I came back later that evening to salvage the night lol! Explained what happened and she said they’d take the feedback seriously. So have to give them credit on that but think they need to up their QC to avoid punters getting burnt. 

Anyways, the night wasn’t a complete waste. lovely Crystal turned up unexpectedly on the roster (longtime regulars at BR will know how fortuitous I was) just as I was planning on heading back and gave me the best massage ever! But that’s a story for another time...

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Adam Ville said:

Wasn’t too sure whether to post this review since the girl has disappeared now from the roster but figured I might as well. 

So if you’ve read some of my previous posts, you know that I sometimes take a complete gamble on a girl based on just her description on the site. 

That was the case with Nikki - her mixed Sri Lankan heritage caught my eye and piqued my interest. I felt in the mood for a punt without going through the lineup/intro so I said fuck it and booked her for an hour on a whim.

Nikki is nice enough, though a fair bit on the curvier side of a size 8, especially around the middle, and has unusual long braided hair. 

She is new to Bodyrotic but said she had worked other places before without being too specific. Hopped into the shower whilst she went to get the oils and made some small talks as is the custom at Bodyrotic.

Got onto the table and she started with a nice firm massage with plenty of leaning over me to brush up her breasts across my back. Unfortunately, her coarse braided hair was also dragging itself across my back and gave off a weird sensation. Progressed to getting up onto the table and did a couple of body slides with some moaning into my ear as she leaned over.  So far, relatively good...

Unfortunately, there was hardly any action under the table and then all of a sudden she asks me to turn over after just 15-20 mins. At first, I’m thinking maybe she wants to continue the massage/tease on the front but after just a couple of lukewarm rubs, she proceeds to oil up my little friend and jerk me off! 

I was a bit shell shocked. I’ve had girls try and cut it a bit short on time (even at Bodyrotic) but never this bad! Unfortunately or perhaps fortunately, my little friend shared my sense of disbelief and refused to cooperate (perhaps in an attempt to salvage the situation)

She proceeded to jackhammer me for the next 20-25 mins and I chose not to interject (partly out of annoyance at the situation but also because I was in disbelief) and I was feeling no closer to a finish then when we had started before she eventually asked me what to change. I suggested a slower movement and she eventually managed to get me off after 5 mins of grinding away and a couple of glances at the clock on the wall behind her.

Now she’s got a nice enough personality otherwise and was pretty sweet during the wrap up but really the shorting of time was unforgivable in this instance and forced me to rate this punt as a disappointment. 

I’m not sure what she would have done if I had actually finished 15 mins in - maybe given more of a massage lol - but to be honest that’s not what I’m coming to Bodyrotic for! 

After having a long streak of relatively positive runs recently, this was unfortunately an apt reminder of the finicky nature of punting... Can’t recommend Nikki in good conscience when there are so many other great girls at the establishment.

Must say I was surprised since BR generally have reasonably good quality control ... I did have a word with the receptionist after - she actually asked because I came back later that evening to salvage the night lol! Explained what happened and she said they’d take the feedback seriously. So have to give them credit on that but think they need to up their QC to avoid punters getting burnt. 

Anyways, the night wasn’t a complete waste. lovely Crystal turned up unexpectedly on the roster (longtime regulars at BR will know how fortuitous I was) just as I was planning on heading back and gave me the best massage ever! But that’s a story for another time...

A most interesting day . Did you know Crystal was on .

On 15/02/2020 at 5:53 PM, amos said:

A most interesting day . Did you know Crystal was on .

No I had no idea! Literally finished the lacklustre massage with Nikki, sitting in the car around maybe 8.30pm and browsing the Bodyrotic roster and her name just popped up on the list. Called straight away to book an hour

funny thing was that 10 mins later her name was gone again - apparently they removed it once she was fully booked because they were getting hammered with calls - ▪️ 

• Like 2