16. Skin Colour: Pale
  17. Height: Short - Under 160 cm / 5'3"
  18. Body Shape: Petite
  19. Kissing Available: No
  20. Blowjob: No
  21. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  22. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  23. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  24. Overall Performance: Out of this world!

Bodyrotic - January 2015 - Nina

lostlittleboy

Bodyrotic (and every other even remotely legitimate venue) is closed due to the Chinese Bat Flu so I'm afraid this is an inauthentic review from the historic records purely for entertainment purposes.

Nina was my favourite girl for a very long time. When she moved on a couple of years ago it was a very long time before I even returned such was my fear of disappointment.

Although her style was inevitably repeated, she still managed to find a trick or two to surprise and delight me. Particularly if it was a few weeks or months between visits due to travel or cashflow. 

She would always squeal with excitement when she saw me and give me a hug before saying "follow me" and absolutely fucking off down the corridor at high speed. She was completely full of beans this girl.

Once in the room I'd shower and she'd disappear. I always like to imagine the girls were in the back room pillow fighting and playing with each other's hair, even though I know they're really just bitching about people like me (or each other).

When she returned I would lie down and we'd talk for a while. We both knew when it was time to shut up.

Nina knew my fetishes and would always spend a long time lightly playing with my arse. She was happy to go in deeper but my preference was only around the outside and she always obliged. A wet finger playing with that, while her other hand would stroke my super hard cock.

Nina was an absolute master of cock worship and would sometimes spend 20 or maybe 30 minutes of an hour booking just playing with my cock, while staring intently at it.

At some stage Nina would straddle me. Her petite size meant she could do a 180 or a 360 on top of me without any part of her touching the table or floor. I believe she was once a dancer but was very flexible. This meant she could play with my arse with one finger, stroke my cock and balls with her other hand and suck on my nipple at the same time.

She somehow knew when I was absolutely on edge and would keep me there. She wouldn't quit or back off but adjust ever so slightly such that I didn't come too soon but nor did she stop.

The view wasn't great at that point and I would usually drift off to heaven and stay there for a very long time. I'd been seeing her for about three years when around the time of my birthday and a few weeks before she retired, I felt a new sensation. Opening my eyes I couldn't see her but looking down I saw her smiling up at me with her impish grin as she ever so gently licked the shaft of my cock from top to bottom. Oh my god what a feeling. Just when I thought I'd die, she smiled and said "Don't tell anyone" and lowered her mouth around the head of my cock before sliding slowly, further and further until she had most of it in her mouth. While she sucked on me her finger was driving me crazy playing with my arse until I knew I was going to blow.

I tapped her on the head and she nodded. We understood each other as I flooded her mouth with cum. I had never come so hard in my life. While I know I hadn't, it felt like I came two or three times. When I was finished, she removed her mouth from my cock, smiled at me and then licked her lips clean.

OMG.

I just murmured "Thank you" and nearly passed out again. She then said "wait there while I clean you up". Such a champion.

I couldn't fucking believe it when she cleaned me up, using her tongue and mouth again, leaving not a single drop behind.

When she was finished, I suddenly woke up from my dream and opened my eyes to her giving me a lazy handjob before sending me on my way.

The End.

P.S. What? I said my memory was foggy...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Unauthentic review?

Foggy memory?

Dream?

Who cares? I'm going to go with a special WL seared in your memory. Great read thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the review LLB. A good walk down memory lane, but at this stage even that it's better than the punting drought. ▪️

Haha. I like the dream, but Nina was the type of a girl who induced dream-like states. She was a special lady. I know what you mean about tearing down the corridor. She literally bounced off the walls skipping from side to side on the way to the room.

• Like 1

Amazing lady, just a joy to be with. Her hands were magic enough, fantasising about other things might just send me more crazy than this damn virus.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, brainnbody said:

Amazing lady, just a joy to be with. Her hands were magic enough, fantasising about other things might just send me more crazy than this damn virus.

I was also lucky enough to meet her on a few occasions. Without a doubt the best ever at BR.

• Like 1

This was a great read, especially after going back into br recently.

I really hope she stumbles upon these some day.

The spring in her step as she said "greetings" and proceeded to hand shake my cock and take a bow.. these are some of the finer details etched in my mind. Well that and the few times i passed out at orgasm 🙈

She was a master edger thats for sure. Having not punted as much in the last 2 years. I've surely taken alot from what I learnt from her and applied it in my personal life. At times even mentoring others in learning to open up , let go and experience the intensity of true pleasure. 

Ok end of memory lane trip 😁

• Like 2