16. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  17. Hair Colour: Blond
  18. Hair Length: Medium
  19. Eyes Colour: Blue
  20. Skin Colour: Tanned
  21. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  22. Body Shape: Athletic
  23. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  24. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  25. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  26. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  27. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  28. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  29. Kissing Available: No
  30. Blowjob: No
  31. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  32. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  33. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  34. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  35. Overall Looks: Model material
  36. Overall Personality: Lovely
  37. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - February 2020 - Samantha

I was driving in last minute and called on the way to book Freya who I'd seen once before, but they told me she wasn't going to be available until around an hour later. Having only come in to see the line up once before, I was a little nervous to do so as I didn't want to feel obligated to pick someone I wasn't sure about. That said, when I arrived, the receptionist re-assured me that if I wanted to just wait for Freya after seeing the available ladies that it would be no problem at all, which was really nice. I can't remember who else was on at the time, but to me Samantha was just really lovely, spoke nicely (they all did though), and seemed keen to spend some time with me. With these line up things, I really have no idea what one should be asking, but other than saying 'Hi nice to meet you' its a bit humbling that a lovely lady is putting herself out there wearing not much just for me to choose and probably makes me go a bit shy, but however it works, I try to look for some kind of sign that they're actually interested in spending time with me.

I booked Samantha for an hour and after sorting out the payment, Samantha came and joined me in the room. I asked for a little bit of striptease first as for me watching a woman take her clothing off is one of the most amazing sights behold. It also adds a little bit of variety. After a nice little show Samantha came up nice and close to me whilst I was sitting up on the table having just enjoyed watching her. She started putting light touches on my body whilst maintaining good eye contact and it just felt really great. She encouraged some nice touching back and feeling her tight toned body was just great. After a few minutes of this, I was pretty on fire and she offered to begin the massage but as the connection felt really good we just continued like this for a while. We eventually ended up on the table with her bodysliding me in reverse position which offered some amazing views. Because she's got such a nice body, I'd actually think almost any position she offered would be a good view. I won't go into much more detail than that as I'd rather keep some details to myself. I will say this though, Samantha was just really lovely to me and treated me very well, which I can't thank her enough for. She seems a very genuine person and gave me a great escape from real life for an hour.

I didn't ask about extras either and glad the discussion didn't come up. Bodyrotic was my first time doing anything like this 4 years ago thanks to reviews on this site that gave me a rundown of what happens. The main reason I started here was because I wanted to go to a place where I knew sex wasn't part of the deal. It's nice just to be looked after for an hour without being pressured to pay more. Seeing as though extras is now off the menu again, I might be going back again soon. (I've only been there 4 times total).

• Thanks 4
4 minutes ago, ausmtv said:

Bodyrotic was my first time doing anything like this 4 years ago thanks to reviews on this site that gave me a rundown of what happens.

And thank you for reporting back. Glad it was a very good experience for you.

2 minutes ago, AndyJ said:

And thank you for reporting back. Glad it was a very good experience for you.

No probs, I felt waaaaaaay to shy to write a review 4 years ago, but enough time has passed now :D I'd love to write a review of her from back then, but she hasn't been at BR for years now, so it would only be my glee and amusement of others as to how awkward a newbie is...

1 minute ago, ausmtv said:

No probs, I felt waaaaaaay to shy to write a review 4 years ago, but enough time has passed now :D

It's never too late to start reviewing, the same as for many other things in life. ;)

• Like 1

It sounds like you really enjoyed your time with Samantha. Thanks for the review. She certainly looks like a lovely lady and from your comments it seems she has a lovely personality as well. Well done. I’m looking forward to your next review.

• Thanks 1

Nice catch :). She's more like in her mid 40s or so? But the dim lighting at bodyrotic can play tricks with age Lolz.

However, Samantha is one of the better punts at BR and my experience has also been similar to the OP.

She never rushes, takes the time for a good tease and of course provides a good massage.

• Like 2
On 23/11/2020 at 11:42 AM, VirtuousBroke said:

Nice catch :). She's more like in her mid 40s or so? But the dim lighting at bodyrotic can play tricks with age Lolz.

However, Samantha is one of the better punts at BR and my experience has also been similar to the OP.

She never rushes, takes the time for a good tease and of course provides a good massage.

amos you still going br or na

@amos wow…. Really this is the 3rd time I’ve seen you saying this on a chain. You seem suspicious to me. I’ve seen Samantha at bodyrotic for years and I can honestly tell you she’s not over 50 nor over 40. You sound like one of the girls that work there and is trying to sabotage her. Are you sure you’re not one of the working girls from there? 
I know, that’s what they usually do! 

I thought no girls were allowed on here

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Bunnyman said:

@amos wow…. Really this is the 3rd time I’ve seen you saying this on a chain. You seem suspicious to me. I’ve seen Samantha at bodyrotic for years and I can honestly tell you she’s not over 50 nor over 40. You sound like one of the girls that work there and is trying to sabotage her. Are you sure you’re not one of the working girls from there? 

Pretty poor effort of trying to sabotage Samantha, I’d say. 

Samantha has me drooling more and more every time I see her, let me assure you. 

Bunnyman is correct, no way in the world she is over 40, are you sure that’s not Grace or Max?

Cheers,

Slime 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Bunnyman said:

Yep one of the girls for sure. But which one ? Lol 

• Thanks 1

Amos backwards is Soma, obviously short for Somantha. She’s running a covert campaign to seperate the wheat from the chaff clearly. Wake up sheeple 

• Haha 1
39 minutes ago, amos said:

About the same age 

So you are not a punter but one of the masseuses

Are you summer

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, amos said:

About the same age 

The old man rubbish is at it again. I heard you were sponsored by Kit Kat. Get it in yaaaaaa boiiii. The girls from the bathhouse be talking boi about your Kit Kat mishaps. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha 1
23 hours ago, Slime said:

Pretty poor effort of trying to sabotage Samantha, I’d say. 

Samantha has me drooling more and more every time I see her, let me assure you. 

Bunnyman is correct, no way in the world she is over 40, are you sure that’s not Grace or Max?

Cheers,

Slime 

Slime your correct definitely poor effect. Maybe it’s all those 

17 hours ago, amos said:

Yep one of the girls for sure. But which one ? Lol 

Yeah, which desperado are you? Didn’t realise guys use the term lol sounds like a chick to me 😂😂😂😂

• Haha 1
On 1/11/2022 at 1:03 PM, bigboymcevoy69 said:

Amos backwards is Soma, obviously short for Somantha. She’s running a covert campaign to seperate the wheat from the chaff clearly. Wake up sheeple 

You can read all about Amos in the Old Testament ‘Book of Amos’. Basically he was a sheepherder, and we all know what sheepherders do to their sheep.

5 hours ago, Qwert1234 said:

How old is mya

I meet her in an intro, she looked like in her late 30’s or even early 40’s to me. Mya was very friendly in that intro and have a great body. I went with someone I know so not sure about service standards 

• Like 1