Review Information

1. Sex Worker's Name: Alice
  2. Session Month: October
  3. Session Year: 2020
  4. Type of Service: Massage
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Bellevue 5-Star Retreat
  6. Phone Number (Please add area code): 02 9547 0999
  7. Link to Website or Online Ad (if any): https://bellevue5starretreat.com.au/
  8. Photos Authenticity: No photos available
  9. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $250
  10. Location where session took place: New South Wales
  11. Incall or Outcall: Establishment's Venue
  12. Session Day: Weekday
  13. Session Time: Evening
  14. Estimated Age: 21 - 25
  15. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  16. Nationality (Leave blank if Australian): Colombia
  17. Knowledge of English: Good
  18. Hair Colour: Dark
  19. Hair Length: Medium
  20. Eyes Colour: Brown
  21. Skin Colour: Tanned
  22. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  23. Body Shape: Athletic
  24. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  25. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  26. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  27. Any Tattoos?: One or two
  28. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  29. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  30. Kind of Experience: Clinical Experience
  31. Kissing Available: No
  32. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  33. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  34. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  35. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  36. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  37. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  38. Overall Looks: Very pretty
  39. Overall Personality: Lovely
  40. Overall Performance: Pretty good

Bellevue 5-Star Retreat - October 2020 - Alice

I have seen Bellevue 5 Star Resort ads in a few places, including on PP but it had been a while since any reviews were posted.  I found myself with some time to kill, an itch to scratch and sadly, no-one on the roster at my usual venue of choice that enticed me, so I decided to take one for the team and head down to Carlton to try this place out.

First impressions were pretty good.  They have an undercover carpark for clients, but I parked on the street.  Greeted at the door and shown into a small, but clean waiting room and offered a can of soft-drink.  Receptionist explained the setup and told me that the girls will come in and introduce themselves, but there was one customer ahead of me, so be prepared with a second choice, just in case.  Eventually, the girls came in and it was a nice selection of very attractive ladies - mainly all curvaceous and dark-haired.  It was a bit off-putting how long the wait was given there was only the one other client in a waiting room and only one girl was currently in a booking.  When the receptionist came back I asked who the guy ahead had taken out of the mix - it was Mia, who was one of the two I had narrowed my choices down to.  So I opted for Alice, a very pretty South American girl with a tightly curved body.  Paid the $200 for 45 minutes ($240 is the rate for a full hour).  Note - they do not take cards here, but there is an ATM in the foyer.  Again, it seemed like a long wait before Alice came to collect me.

Shown around to the room.  It seemed that there were quite a few rooms available at this establishment.  The room I was led into was very large - had two massage tables side by side, a spa bath and a large double shower.  There were plently of large mirrors on the walls. Alice set me up with a towel and asked me to shower.  As I headed there, I notice that she had left a few condoms on ther counter (they weren't there when i put my things there), so my hopes were raised.  I jumped into the shower and by the time I emerged, Alice was standing naked waiting for me.  It was certainly a lovely sight to behold, the lingerie had not hidden any flaws.  There was no interaction as a approached and took my position on the massage table

The massage was so-so.  I mean, for a massage, it was pretty good, but if I just wanted a massage, Id have gone to my physiotherapist.  There was a bit of small talk, but I found it a bit hard to click with Alice.  I did find out that this was her first shift (which might explain the absence of a profile on the website).   The erotic side was not up to the standard I am used to from Bodyrotic.  No attempt to entice some life into the old fella (no tackle hole in the table either) and the bodyslide seemed rather perfunctory, not too much real contact.  There was however, good use of the large mirrors to enable some wonderful views of the highlights of Alice's sensational body.  On the turnover, I was able to get a nice grab of Alice's very nice ass and caress her lovely D-Cups.  This was when I realised that they were enhanced - albeit not too obviously.  As they came within reach I tried to kiss her breasts, only to be told that that would incur an extra charge.  I consider that a bare minimum inclusion at higher end places, so I declined the temptation.  The massage seemed to continue along its rather clinical and dissapointing path.  There were some more bodyslides and a rather rigourous handjob.  At one point I asked Alice ot slow down a bit and asked her what the extras would cost "for next time".  Prices quoted were $50 to kiss her breasts, $50 to play with her pussy (I don't know if that included DATY), $50 for a (covered) blowjob and $100 for sex.  Makes for an expensive night out when you compare that to ATMC or Liaisons.

So eventually I shot my load and after a quick clean up, Alice used the rest of the time to continue the massage.

Overally, a dissappointing punt - but not the worst erotic massage I have had.  I'd definitiely give the venue another go, as they seem to have some attractive ladies on the books.  Maybe Alice might loosen up a bit in the future - it would be nice to get the full value out of that body of hers

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

I’m sorry to read that it was a bit disappointing for you. The extra culture is rather annoying as well. 

Great review, very informative. Thanks.

Sorry to hear that overall your punt was so-so, and I agree the extras pricing makes it overall quite expensive. However as you say, given this was Alice's first shift, perhaps she will loosen up as she becomes more confident and experienced.

2 hours ago, xiclarence said:

I'd definitiely give the venue another go, as they seem to have some attractive ladies on the books.  Maybe Alice might loosen up a bit in the future - it would be nice to get the full value out of that body of hers

Good luck on your return visit. 

On 09/10/2020 at 10:24 AM, xiclarence said:

Overally, a dissappointing punt - but not the worst erotic massage I have had.  I'd definitiely give the venue another go, as they seem to have some attractive ladies on the books.  Maybe Alice might loosen up a bit in the future - it would be nice to get the full value out of that body of hers

Sorry to see that it wasn't the best punt. Please let us know how you go when you return to Bellevue. Thanks for the review.