16. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  17. Hair Colour: Dark
  18. Hair Length: Long
  19. Eyes Colour: Brown
  20. Skin Colour: Olive
  21. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  22. Body Shape: Curvy
  23. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  24. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  25. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  26. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  27. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  28. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  29. Full Sex Available: No
  30. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  31. Kissing Available: Unsure
  32. Blowjob: No
  33. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  34. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  35. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  36. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  37. Extras Charged: No, all included
  38. Doubles and Group Sex: No
  39. Overall Looks: An absolute goddess!
  40. Overall Personality: Lovely
  41. Overall Performance: Great service

Bodyrotic - March 2021 - Tia

Had an amazing experience today. She is so down to earth friendly and beautiful I felt like I knew her for a long time she made feel really comfortable. I explained to her I've been feeling really run down and tired she took really good care of me. Her massage ability was fairly decent better than most girls at BR she really tried too be firm and at times she was.  But her body slides are unreal her silky soft skin felt so amazing on my body . I Loved playing with her amazing perfect juicy round ass and soft Natural breast. She is a goddess perfect female form from head to toe the views of her body in the mirrors were mouth watering. I Would like to get to know her more maybe a full service might be on offer once were well acquainted with each over. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
5 hours ago, Realman1988 said:

Had an amazing experience today. She is so down to earth friendly and beautiful I felt like I knew her for a long time she made feel really comfortable. I explained to her I've been feeling really run down and tired she took really good care of me. Her massage ability was fairly decent better than most girls at BR she really tried too be firm and at times she was.  But her body slides are unreal her silky soft skin felt so amazing on my body . I Loved playing with her amazing perfect juicy round ass and soft Natural breast. She is a goddess perfect female form from head to toe the views of her body in the mirrors were mouth watering. I Would like to get to know her more maybe a full service might be on offer once were well acquainted with each over. 

Good luck with the FS . It would be good but after a few attempts I gave up . She may have changed now that the rules at BR have so keep trying 

3 hours ago, amos said:

Good luck with the FS . It would be good but after a few attempts I gave up . She may have changed now that the rules at BR have so keep trying 

Honestly don’t really go to BR with a full service in mind. Every now and then you find a girl that you have amazing chemistry and physical attraction it’s hard to escape a full service from Your mind. Next time will spend 2 hours with her with some time in the spa love giving the girls mutual massages maybe if play my cards right you never know what might happen probably a good idea to have some cash on me.

• Like 2
On 13/03/2021 at 2:40 PM, AndyJ said:

Good to see a great time was had, @Realman1988. Cheers for Tia's review.

No problem mate happy to write reviews hopefully there will be many more good ones to come. Only thing I was not over the moon about was the room very it had very poor lighting made it harder to view Tia's beautiful body. Wonder if BR would be happy for me request a room change next time if the another rooms are available of course. The room I had Grace in was Amazing best mirrors I've ever seen plenty of light to appreciate her in all her glory also I liked  the square shape of the room I liked how she could see me showering I found that pretty raunchy.

• Thanks 2
6 hours ago, Realman1988 said:

No problem mate happy to write reviews hopefully there will be many more good ones to come. Only thing I was not over the moon about was the room very it had very poor lighting made it harder to view Tia's beautiful body. Wonder if BR would be happy for me request a room change next time if the another rooms are available of course. The room I had Grace in was Amazing best mirrors I've ever seen plenty of light to appreciate her in all her glory also I liked  the square shape of the room I liked how she could see me showering I found that pretty raunchy.

They are always happy for you to book and request a room . Best if you do it the day before. I saw the same girl in the same room for 2 hours each week for 2 years . 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, amos said:

They are always happy for you to book and request a room . Best if you do it the day before. I saw the same girl in the same room for 2 hours each week for 2 years . 

Okay, dropped jaw from the maths here.    Can you sponsor me, please? 😀

But seriously, that's a golf clap/head nod.   Maybe even more" we are not worthy".

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, rtfan said:

Okay, dropped jaw from the maths here.    Can you sponsor me, please? 😀

But seriously, that's a golf clap/head nod.   Maybe even more" we are not worthy".

Well I did take advantage of the 10% discount for bookings of 1.5 hours or more before 12 noon.

It helped cover some of the extras

• Like 1
On 11/03/2021 at 2:48 PM, Realman1988 said:

Loved playing with her amazing perfect juicy round ass and soft Natural breast.

Yeah she likes that but from memory her boobs are not natural. 

19 hours ago, Vitesse said:

Yeah she likes that but from memory her boobs are not natural. 

Let me assure you they were natural she was very proud of them telling me there not fake. I've played with a lot of women's boobs very rarely do I get it wrong would have to be a very good plastic surgeon. She is a lot more curvy in real life the photos on BR make her look more tone and lean. I love curvy women. Next time I want to spend some quality time with her in spa worshiping those lovely lady lumps and playing with her amazing ass her skin tone is so lovely thanks to her middle eastern heritage. Might have to start playing Oz lotto again I reckon I would Visit BR nearly every day if I won. Sometimes you have an average experience generally don't see those girls again but for the most part BR is amazing makes living in Sydney tolerable.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Realman1988 said:

Let me assure you they were natural she was very proud of them telling me there not fake. I've played with a lot of women's boobs very rarely do I get it wrong would have to be a very good plastic surgeon. She is a lot more curvy in real life the photos on BR make her look more tone and lean. I love curvy women. Next time I want to spend some quality time with her in spa worshiping those lovely lady lumps and playing with her amazing ass her skin tone is so lovely thanks to her middle eastern heritage. Might have to start playing Oz lotto again I reckon I would Visit BR nearly every day if I won. Sometimes you have an average experience generally don't see those girls again but for the most part BR is amazing makes living in Sydney tolerable.

Right not sure if it is the same Tia we’re talking about. The Tia i saw about 3 years ago was of Lebonaise heritage with fake boobs that felt almost natural like ripe Calypso B74s.

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, amos said:

Yes I would think those photos are at least 10 years old 

I think so too and that could also be the reason why they have blue light everywhere.

9 hours ago, Vitesse said:

I think so too and that could also be the reason why they have blue light everywhere.

The lighting at bodyrotic is shit.

The brief to the designer was "Somewhere between teenager's bedroom kitsch, cheap nightclub and railway station public toilet".

At least the illuminated  LED showerheads have seized up so you no longer have to fear an epileptic seizure while trying to wash your arse crack.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
12 hours ago, Vitesse said:

Right not sure if it is the same Tia we’re talking about. The Tia i saw about 3 years ago was of Lebanese heritage with fake boobs that felt almost natural like ripe Calypso B74s.

Well if its the same girl she fooled me they hang like natural tits feel like natural tits maybe because she is more curvy these days they appear to be natural. I've only being visiting BR for the last 2 years you guys probably have a lot more intel than me.

3 hours ago, lostlittleboy said:

The lighting at bodyrotic is shit.

The brief to the designer was "Somewhere between teenager's bedroom kitsch, cheap nightclub and railway station public toilet".

At least the illuminated  LED showerheads have seized up so you no longer have to fear an epileptic seizure while trying to wash your arse crack.

Yes something needs to be done with lightning some are the rooms are great like the rooms I've spent time with Grace and Samira perfect lighting the shape of the rooms really good also.  Every time I see Miley its usually a shit room with bad lightning makes it hard to check out the your chosen Lady's body. Could barley see Tia,s body Maybe her tits are Fake she fooled me.

On 02/04/2021 at 11:18 AM, Realman1988 said:

Well if its the same girl she fooled me they hang like natural tits feel like natural tits maybe because she is more curvy these days they appear to be natural. I've only being visiting BR for the last 2 years you guys probably have a lot more intel than me.

Don’t be too hard on yourself as it is quite easy to assume they’re natural with curvier girls.

• Haha 1
On 02/04/2021 at 11:27 AM, Realman1988 said:

Every time I see Miley its usually a shit room with bad lightning makes it hard to check out the your chosen Lady's body.

I have fallen into this trap myself many years ago with Miley. She looked alright in the intro room but literally flattened me and broke my back during the bodyslide. 

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Vitesse said:

I have fallen into this trap myself many years ago with Miley. She looked alright in the intro room but literally flattened me and broke my back during the bodyslide. 

It would be difficult explaining  to your doctor why you need a hip replacement.

On 05/04/2021 at 6:40 PM, Vitesse said:

I actually Love this about Miley I actually encourage her use her weight and strength whilst performing the massage. Love watching her ass in the mirror when she performs reverse bodysides feel like or my problems melt away I'm having cravings just thinking about it.

On 07/04/2021 at 9:54 AM, Realman1988 said:

I actually Love this about Miley I actually encourage her use her weight and strength whilst performing the massage. Love watching her ass in the mirror when she performs reverse bodysides feel like or my problems melt away I'm having cravings just thinking about it.

I think you’re in love with her! 😸

I literally crawled out of the back entrance onto Purkis st in pain after the session with her. Never again!

• Haha 2

Haha Think you might be right I've proposed a couple of times in a joking manner BR is the perfect escape from reality. Right now I'm happy being a single guy don't want any restrictions in time who knows might marry one of the BR Girls.

other than Tia is there any other hot middle eastern women working at BR always had a thing for them amazing hour glass curves beautiful skin complexion have not met many in the sex industry.