15. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  16. Hair Colour: Blond
  17. Hair Length: Medium
  18. Eyes Colour: Blue
  19. Skin Colour: Pale
  20. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  21. Body Shape: Slim
  22. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  23. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  24. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  25. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  26. Any Tattoos?: One or two
  27. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  28. Full Sex Available: No
  29. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  30. Kissing Available: No
  31. Blowjob: No
  32. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  33. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  34. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  35. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  36. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  37. Overall Looks: Model material
  38. Overall Personality: Fun
  39. Overall Performance: Great service

Bodyrotic - December 2021 - Heidi

Treated myself to an early Xmas present. Rather than risk intros with whoever was available, I called and booked to see Heidi, based solely on her pics on the BR website. 

Heidi walked into the intro room to collect me and greets me with a very friendly hug. I’m tall, and Heidi is not much shorter than me. Follows her up the stairs was very pleasant. She is truly gorgeous and the lingerie was enticing, as was the way her ass swayed on the way up the steps. 

into the room and Heidi was up front about the rules. Touching OK, except between the legs, unless you wanted to pay extra. I didn’t ask how much extra. Also, no kissing (including on her body) because of the COVID thing. Damn, because those tits (albeit enhanced) were screening to be kissed and sucked. 

im left to shower and when Heidi returns, she’s wearing a short black robe, which she promptly drops to reveal her naked wonderfulness. 

Heidi provides a very good massage. Firm enough to ease muscle aches and some caressing, but no tackle tickling. Plenty of body slides, which were very pleasant. 

On the flip, more of the same. She took my hand and placed it on her bum, which felt even better than it looked. No problem with caressing her breasts. I’m not a fan of bolt-ons, but these were still nice. Not too big and not as rock hard as Katie, my other enhanced German friend at BR.  Some nice body slides and finished with a good hand job. 

Conversation was overall pretty good, mainly about travel. Overall a very pleasant, but not mind blowing experience. It’d be worth seeing her again, perhaps once Omicron blows over or cashed up a little for some extras. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 7

Sounds good. I do find it rather amusing that body kissing of any type is not on due to covid. If you’ve got it chances are she will have it too. Kissing or not. Cheers 

• Like 2

Hi @xiclarence  She looks smoking hot have not visited BR for Awhile would you say Heidi was more natural in her presence like Grace or was she a bit more clinical parlor worker vibe. Had an average session at BR last time Blame covid bad economy etc. Was was hoping have a punt with either Scarlett or Rain but Heidi really looks like a worthwhile contender.

• Like 1

Rules with touching between the legs I can understand but not allowing to kiss even her body just take away the experience for me. It’s Body to body massage anyway. RnT for me not just solely based on looks (it does play a part) but the overall experience. Nude massage with a boring hand job after paying $280 won’t do anything for me unfortunately. 

Thanks @xiclarence . Those Germans sure know how to make their women. Katie, Elaina have all been knockouts. Look forward to seeing Heidi sometime. I wish they’d post pics of Francesca. She always seems to be in the top 10. 

• Like 2