13. Knowledge of English: Good
  14. Hair Colour: Brown
  15. Hair Length: Long
  16. Eyes Colour: Brown
  17. Skin Colour: Tanned
  18. Height: Short - Under 160 cm / 5'3"
  19. Body Shape: Slim
  20. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  21. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  22. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  23. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  24. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  25. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  26. Kind of Experience: Clinical Experience
  27. Kissing Available: Unsure
  28. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  29. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  30. Overall Looks: Pretty
  31. Overall Personality: Cold
  32. Overall Performance: It was okay

Studio 466 - May 2012 - Louise

My first visit to this shop. I walked in and mamasan asked me if I was after anyone in particular. I said no and so was asked to have a sit for an intro. I looked around and noticed they had many big paintings of nude Asian women on the walls. Nice touch. Mamasan called for the ladies to come out and say hello. Four ladies came out to introduce themselves. I think 2 of them may have been Thai ladies. I picked Louise, the first girl to intro. She was wearing a white bikini. She was very skinny and petite with really long hair almost to the waistline. iLike. The other 3 were more bigger in size and and taller. Sorry not my type.

Louise came to lead me upstairs to the room. It was so nice to follow behind her very petite cute bum up the stairs. In the room, I paid for half-hour time, and was left to shower. The room, which I later found out was the biggest room. It had wide mirrors at the bed head and side. Big spa too. I liked the room. Louise took a fair bit of time to return. This shop is notorious for this, based on past reviews. I did some push-ups while waiting impatiently for this skinny petite young chick to return. Haha!

I was instructed to get onto the bed while she stripped. Perfect B-cup breasts. She must have paid for it. She had a lovely sun-tanned skin. I commented that she was quite tanned for a Korean and she acknowledged that she liked going to the beach.

The service started with the standard cat bath and nipple sucking while she tried to turn my glowstick on. I asked her to untie her long hair and she obliged. Very poor cat bath and she proceeded to cap me while my little bro hasn't really woken up. Fortunately, he did pretty quickly and I was lying there enjoying the suck. After a couple of minutes, she stopped and asked me if I wanted more. I said yes and she continued the BJ. I then asked for a fuck and she proceeded to lube up and impale herself on me. She allowed me to go in deep before pumping away till I came in her pussy. I may have come a little early but after cleaning me up, she just sat there. As if she didn't know what to do next or waiting for me to initiate something. I asked her to lie next to me but she said that she doesn't lie down. After a couple of minutes of chit-chat, she asked if I wanted a massage. Why not, with some time left. Nothing worth mentioning about the back massage as you know these parlour girls don't really know how to massage. I was then asked to shower. I got up and took the chance to lick a little bit of her perfect breasts. I then asked if I could see her pussy. Playfully she questioned why but eventually she allowed me to spread her knees apart so I could admire her pussy. It was fully shaven. Nice. Would have been very noice for a DATY.

Louise speaks good English and works Fridays to Sundays. She was pretty clinical in her service but I think she can get playful when she is warmed up. But she looks like the type where you have to take control of proceedings.

WIR: Yes.

The only thing I don't agree is the slightly higher price compared to other fuck shops, with nothing extra or special about their service.

• Thanks 5

Well done GlowStick and Louise,

She let you "Look" at her pussy? :angry:

Mmmm, it's a FS Brothel, not a Gentlemens' Club! :o

IMHO, your assessment is reasonably fair. ^_^

I met Louise today. Hot Korean babe with long hair and a nice body, but I found her to be cold too. Started with a massage, then she gave me a CBJ. After that, she rode me CG style. Very nice to look at, but she was very stiff and seemed uncomfortable. No kissing, no DATY and no fingers inside. i asked her what her problem was - she said she was sick and is on medication. Great... :(

Visited 466 last night.

There were several ladies available. A Korean beauty stood out of the crowd.

After the presentaions I chatted with the friendly and helpful Mamasan regrding the Korean lady versus some of Thai girls ( who were friendly and more outgoing) . I expressed my concern that too many beautiful Koreans are not the most outgoing or cooperative.

She said , ' go with the Thai girl she is experienced and friendly'.

I did, and had an excellent time.