14. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  15. Hair Colour: Blond
  16. Hair Length: Long
  17. Eyes Colour: Blue
  18. Skin Colour: Pale
  19. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  20. Body Shape: Petite
  21. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  22. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  23. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  24. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  25. Kind of Experience: Clinical Experience
  26. Kissing Available: Unsure
  27. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  28. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, DATY on offer
  29. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  30. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  31. Overall Looks: Very pretty
  32. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  33. Overall Performance: Pretty good

Bliss Erotic Massage - June 2022 - Giselle

A scheduling opportunity arose coinciding with having an itch that needed scratching.  My regular at BR was unavailable, so checked the roster at Bliss. In the photos, Giselle looks hot (real photos and she is), so I called and made an appointment, lest some other punter get in before me.

Arrived and paid, then Giselle appears.  She is an absolute stunner and following her up the stairs made me forget one of the reasons why Bliss as a venue and I don't get along, My knees are not getting any younger.  Into the room and set up for the shower.

Giselle returns, wearing a very cute bra/panties combo.  I lie down and she starts "massaging". I notice she is still in her lingerie, which is normally not a good sign. The massage was interesting, some firm kneading of the muscles in the back and shoulders, and then finally the bra comes off and Giselle just lies on me.  Not that this was unpleasant, but it certainly was not a body slide.  There was also no oil, powder or cream used.  She lies like that for some time, chatting away.

She asks me to flip over and then my front side was treated to a similar experience - at least the panties came of at this point.  I was asked if I wanted any extras. On offer was a CBJ, 69 or FS. Prices were $100 (I think that was for 69) and $150 for FS - I am not too sure. My attitude is I don't do extras on a first meeting, and I also see no point in taking the price up beyond what a place like Liaisons charges for a much more comfortable experience.  I politely declined the offer of extras, saying I will keep them in mind for next time.  I was satisfied to fondle Giselle's gorgeous ass and boobs.  Pussy play was not included, and neither, as I found out to my great disappointment was kissing her beautiful breasts.

The handjob was rather ordinary. More trying to get me there quickly rather than raising me to the edge.  

Overall, it was an OK experience. Giselle is stunning and fucking her would be great, but not for that price on a rickety massage table.

• Thanks 3
On 20/06/2022 at 10:29 AM, xiclarence said:

A scheduling opportunity arose coinciding with having an itch that needed scratching.  My regular at BR was unavailable, so checked the roster at Bliss. In the photos, Giselle looks hot (real photos and she is), so I called and made an appointment, lest some other punter get in before me.

Arrived and paid, then Giselle appears.  She is an absolute stunner and following her up the stairs made me forget one of the reasons why Bliss as a venue and I don't get along, My knees are not getting any younger.  Into the room and set up for the shower.

Giselle returns, wearing a very cute bra/panties combo.  I lie down and she starts "massaging". I notice she is still in her lingerie, which is normally not a good sign. The massage was interesting, some firm kneading of the muscles in the back and shoulders, and then finally the bra comes off and Giselle just lies on me.  Not that this was unpleasant, but it certainly was not a body slide.  There was also no oil, powder or cream used.  She lies like that for some time, chatting away.

She asks me to flip over and then my front side was treated to a similar experience - at least the panties came of at this point.  I was asked if I wanted any extras. On offer was a CBJ, 69 or FS. Prices were $100 (I think that was for 69) and $150 for FS - I am not too sure. My attitude is I don't do extras on a first meeting, and I also see no point in taking the price up beyond what a place like Liaisons charges for a much more comfortable experience.  I politely declined the offer of extras, saying I will keep them in mind for next time.  I was satisfied to fondle Giselle's gorgeous ass and boobs.  Pussy play was not included, and neither, as I found out to my great disappointment was kissing her beautiful breasts.

The handjob was rather ordinary. More trying to get me there quickly rather than raising me to the edge.  

Overall, it was an OK experience. Giselle is stunning and fucking her would be great, but not for that price on a rickety massage table.

is her arse fit and toned from going to gym

On 09/07/2022 at 11:29 AM, Qwert1234 said:

is her arse fit and toned from going to gym

Absolutely nothing wrong with her body.  It was the poor massage and extras that was my beef

• Like 1
23 hours ago, xiclarence said:

Absolutely nothing wrong with her body.  It was the poor massage and extras that was my beef

She seem to want to rush things and push for extra but her arse is unbelievable 

Last month I had a session with Giselle. I think she is eastern european.
Beautiful face and i estimate her age to be mid 30s. I had a similar experience to the OP but I also took the extras.

I know a little expensive but I had to fuck her.
Went down on her and she kissed passionately (one of the best).
I loved her beautiful face and the perfectly silky straight blonde hair.
Massage tables are hard to fuck on, but mostly did missionary and she was very accommodating.
Will definitely book her again and will massage the inner walls of her beautiful pussy with my cock.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

@aaronwallace890 thanks for sharing, but it would be in your best interest to post this as a standalone review thread (as review threads give you more privileges over time), plus that's the way we organise the info.

Please copy what you've posted here, and then go here and start a New Topic. A template will open for you to fill in (not all fields are mandatory). After you've filled in that template, hit Save and a normal window like this will open. Paste what you've written above there and click post. Thanks.

On 14/07/2022 at 3:22 PM, zulu1 said:

Last month I had a session with Giselle. I think she is eastern european.
Beautiful face and i estimate her age to be mid 30s. I had a similar experience to the OP but I also took the extras.

I know a little expensive but I had to fuck her.
Went down on her and she kissed passionately (one of the best).
I loved her beautiful face and the perfectly silky straight blonde hair.
Massage tables are hard to fuck on, but mostly did missionary and she was very accommodating.
Will definitely book her again and will massage the inner walls of her beautiful pussy with my cock.

russian 

Very nice review and I totally agree with you about the cost for extras, its just not really worth it! I would much rather spend my money ( for full service ) at Liaisons or A Touch More Class  ). 

When you actually compare the service you get at $350 an hour ( for Liaisons or ATMC ), why would you bother getting ripped off at a massage parlour and its on a massage table ( not even a bed ). It just doesn't make any sense to me, sorry to say ! 

I used to go to Bliss many years ago and I saw a good looking brunette by the name of Taylor, she does everything ( if she likes you ) at no extra cost. She had a great body and she let me kiss her, mutual oral wih no condom or dental dam, fingering, and I fucked her senseless ( all included in her service ). 

These days its all about the money and not the fun and entertainment.  Thats why I stopped going to rub n tug places. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 11/10/2022 at 9:27 PM, Hot Body said:

Very nice review and I totally agree with you about the cost for extras, its just not really worth it! I would much rather spend my money ( for full service ) at Liaisons or A Touch More Class  ). 

When you actually compare the service you get at $350 an hour ( for Liaisons or ATMC ), why would you bother getting ripped off at a massage parlour and its on a massage table ( not even a bed ). It just doesn't make any sense to me, sorry to say ! 

I used to go to Bliss many years ago and I saw a good looking brunette by the name of Taylor, she does everything ( if she likes you ) at no extra cost. She had a great body and she let me kiss her, mutual oral wih no condom or dental dam, fingering, and I fucked her senseless ( all included in her service ). 

These days its all about the money and not the fun and entertainment.  Thats why I stopped going to rub n tug places. 

Yeah rub n tug they try to rip u off 

5 minute shower time for u and her

At atmc and liaisons it says no bbbj but some girls do it in secret

Same as miss heaven it says no bbbj but they do it anyway

Bliss says no exchange numbers with masseuses 

On 22/10/2022 at 6:42 PM, blondehairlovesbbc said:

At atmc and liaisons it says no bbbj but some girls do it in secret

On 22/10/2022 at 6:43 PM, blondehairlovesbbc said:

Same as miss heaven it says no bbbj but they do it anyway

Bliss says no exchange numbers with masseuses

The presence of the notices is evidence that some girls do.

Thanks for the evidence!

• Like 1