14. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  15. Hair Colour: Blond
  16. Hair Length: Long
  17. Eyes Colour: Blue
  18. Skin Colour: Pale
  19. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  20. Body Shape: Curvy
  21. Estimated Body Size: 10 to 12
  22. Estimated Breast Size: DD and above (Extra Large)
  23. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  24. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  25. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  26. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  27. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  28. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  29. Kissing Available: Unsure
  30. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  31. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  32. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  33. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  34. Extras Charged: No, all included
  35. Doubles and Group Sex: No
  36. Overall Looks: Pretty
  37. Overall Personality: Lovely
  38. Overall Performance: Great service

Langtrees - August 2022 - Maddison

Part One:

This review will be in two parts as it took two nights to reach a conclusion/climax.

On a recent visit to Perth I discovered on the Saturday Night that two girls who I booked a couple of days earlier had both cancelled their shifts,April at Club 316 & Pixie at Esquires on Aberdeen.I was hoping to see either or both of them for a second time.

So not having any other options to my liking I did the unthinkable & made the journey to Langtrees.I called ahead & described the type of lady that I like & was told to meet Charlotte & Mia.

Upon arrival I was encouraged to pay the fee upfront but was also given the option of paying a $50 lounge entry fee that would come off my booking price when I made a booking.I told them that because I was interstate visitor I would prefer to just pay the entry fee.

When I entered the lounge I met Charlotte & was impressed with what I saw but Mia was in a booking & I didn’t want to commit to Charlotte straight away.I decided to chat with her to discuss her service.Shortly after I couldn’t believe what I was hearing.Charlotte mentioned she doesn’t offer CBJ as she has braces behind her teeth & is concerned that the braces would break the condom.CBJ is my favourite part of the booking so that was a dealbreaker for me.

So I waited for Mia…….an hour had passed & a brunette appears from the hallway leading to the rooms & goes to sit alongside a couple of waiting ladies without giving anyone an intro.

Another brunette appears in the hallway & calls out to the first brunette & the first brunette disappears down the hallway to the rooms.I soon discover that the first brunette was in fact Mia & has been called into a room as a replacement for a girl who was unsuccessful in making her ‘under the influence’ client cum.

I never even got to take a look at Mia.So I waited for longer striking up a conversation with girls though none of them took my fancy.I heard that Mia got extended.So I still waited.I was informed that there was a client who had arrived earlier than me who was keen to see Mia.

It seemed to take an eternity but Mia eventually resurfaced.The client who was waiting immediately booked her for an hour.I wanted to say hello to her & when I did she announced that she was going home after that booking.

I pleaded her to stay for one last booking claiming I’d been waiting for 3 hours.It fell on deaf ears,we know what girls are like when they’re determined to go home.To hell with us they say.So in desperation I asked her client if he was prepared to see her for 30 mins instead so that I could also see her explaining that I travelled from the other side of Australia.Mia appeared taken aback by this.To his credit the client was polite but predictably said no.

So I walked out of there at approximately 5am with no bookings,surrendering my $50 entry fee.

Part two: 

The next night(The Sunday night) was my last night in Perth.I was determined to dust myself off & make amends for the previous night.I called up just after midnight & was excited to hear that Mia was rostered on.I thought to myself it’s time to get things done.

Upon arriving after paying the entry fee I had a quick look around the room to see if anyone could tempt me away from Mia.Didn’t see anyone more tempting so I requested a booking with Mia.

My nightmare continued.As a result of my what I thought were reasonable actions the previous night given the circumstances Mia put me on the ‘banned substance list’ claiming that she wasn’t comfortable with seeing me.

So I sat there stunned for a few minutes.Eventually a pleasant looking curvy blonde who I discovered was named Maddison sat down for a chat.I told her of the circumstances the previous night & she actually offered to talk to Mia to try & change her mind.She spoke to Mia but Mia wasn’t budging.

Maddison recommended I meet another blonde girl whose name escapes me but I met her & didn’t fancy her.So Maddison & I continued to talk & I would occasionally sneak looks at her & started to build a case in my mind that I could actually book her.

She may have been more curvier than I like them but she was sexy,well spoken,down to earth,sweet & immaculately presented.Maddison has a pretty face & perfect straight long blonde hair(in contrast to her online profile which she has dark,curly hair.Maddison was a little surprised when I said stuff trying to find another girl,I want to book you.

So I booked Maddison for 30 minutes.When we got in the room the chemistry between us was obvious.She began with a lovely massage & great caressing & ball play.I’m not a boob man but her natural E cup breasts were a sight to behold.Moved onto CBJ & she gave it everything.

Time for penetration & I decided her being curvy the best move was to go missionary.She had a lovely pussy & I thrusted hard.Her moans seemed genuine & I was hoping to cum in that position but ended up with a hj finish & it was relief to get that load out,two nights in the making.

Maddison’s a lovely girl who happened to be the first girl above a Dress Size 10 that I’ve stayed with for years.Guys who are breast men & don’t mind them curvy should give her a shot.She’s very pleasant to talk to.

WIR? Next time I’m in Perth there’s other girls further in front of Maddison  in the queue but I’d be more than happy to see her a second time.

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

@Ljizz, sorry to hear about the rude treatment you received at this place. You can see why most of us don't go there.

They only attract a certain type of clientele as you found out.

• Like 1