Review Information

1. Sex Worker's Name: Bruna
  2. Session Month: October
  3. Session Year: 2022
  4. Type of Service: Massage
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Bellevue 5 Star Retreat Carlton
  6. Phone Number (Please add area code): 0295470999;
  7. Link to Website or Online Ad (if any): https://bellevue5starretreat.com.au/contact/
  8. Photos Authenticity: 100% Real
  9. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $250
  10. Location where session took place: New South Wales
  11. Incall or Outcall: Establishment's Venue
  12. Session Day: Weekday
  13. Session Time: Daytime
  14. Estimated Age: 21 - 25
  15. Estimated Ethnic Group: Mixed Groups Origin
  16. Nationality (Leave blank if Australian): Brazil
  17. Knowledge of English: Regular
  18. Hair Colour: Dark
  19. Hair Length: Medium
  20. Eyes Colour: Brown
  21. Skin Colour: Olive
  22. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  23. Body Shape: Athletic
  24. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  25. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  26. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  27. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  28. Any Tattoos?: One or two
  29. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  30. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  31. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  32. Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)
  33. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  34. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  35. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  36. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  37. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  38. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  39. Doubles and Group Sex: No
  40. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  41. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  42. Overall Performance: Great service

Bellevue 5 Star Retreat Carlton - October 2022 - Bruna

Had a half day and have been meaning to check out Bellevue in Carlton as from what limited photos there are the quality looks good .

Was in the mood for a Latina, though must admit many reviews on PP this felt like a gamble, but the odds were in my favour booked Bruna for the afternoon. Booking was easy, communicated via email and confirmed within 30 mins.

Venue is located in an industrial area with steady traffic, easy enough to find with discreet undercover parking. Is also in walking distance from Allawah station.

Arrived on time no issues and was greeted by outgoing friendly receptionist who made me feel very comfortable.

5 mins later Bruna enters wearing dark green lingerie, first impression is wow nice! Beautiful young Brazilian with both an amazing natural pair of boobs and ass that you want to bury your face in.

Small talk on the way to our room which is spacious and clean. Have a shower and onto the bed.

Massage begins works shoulders and neck which have been pain points for me lately, not remedial in any way but did loosen me up. Bruna than starts to wander down the table and has great awareness of where the mirrors are . Her hands begin to tease fondling my balls. She moves back around to the top of the table takes off her bra massaging my chest and torso she lowers her breasts so they rub all over my face and I can kiss and touch with no hesitation from her .

She then climbs up on the bed and saddles me, stroking my cock whilst maintaining eye contact and biting her lower lip a bit. She begins to grind a bit more forcefully and can sense she is really enjoying my cock rubbing against her clit.

She leans down almost nose to nose, then runs her tongue along my neck and lightly bites my ear lobes. She then turns square and kisses me offering her tongue willingly.

She leans back and starts grinding more and I can notice she is becoming quite wet. This is when I pose the question about if she offers FS. She says yes but for an additional $200. Do the math in my head as to whether it would be worth it and agree handing over the funds .

Back on the table and she starts stroking me again, she takes the Dom and puts it on with her mouth. Very good technique and seemed she enjoyed it. This goes for 5 or so minutes before she says she wants it inside her.

No lube needed she jumps on, great pussy nice and tight. Rides with lots of moaning which appears genuine, she builds pace and can sense she is going to cum while I'm inside, she trembles before letting out a large breathe. We flip to mish which is great , good intense eye contact and continual kissing.

Then flip to doggy which is a highlight with her great ass backing it into me with intent. I blow inside in the Dom to end a great session .

She spends 5 mins working out a knot in my neck. Then we shower together and get talking.

She explains she has only been here 6 months in Sydney and only working here for a month. She has a regular job and just does this on a Monday here and there.

All in all very happy with this punt and absolutely would recommend especially knowing she may not be doing this very long . English wasn't the best but certainly wasn't a barrier. Great attitude and beautiful girl!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4