19. Body Shape: Slim
  20. Kissing Available: Unsure
  21. Blowjob: Unsure
  22. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  23. Overall Looks: Very pretty
  24. Overall Personality: Lovely
  25. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - November 2022 - Grace

I miraculously had some free time when Grace was rostered, so I made a booking, I’ve been wanting to meet her for some time.

Her brief profile on the Bodyrotic website is accurate, slim, toned, tall(er than me). And she’s friendly. She leads me to a room I’ve never been in before. And proceed with the normal routine. Shower, while she grabs the oil and a glass of water. A bit of chit chat when she returns and gets ready.

I didn’t ask for anything specific. On to the table and Grace gets straight into it with the body slides. Massage-wise she knows what she’s doing so next time I will ask for a firm massage. There is plenty of teasing mixed in with some proper massage and she also climbs under the table to play with herself. When she flips me over, she keeps me on edge for a good while before I climax. The whole time, she seems really into it.

She cleans me up and does a little bit of normal massage before we have to jump into the shower. I will definitely be returning.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5
4 hours ago, lemur said:

I miraculously had some free time when Grace was rostered, so I made a booking, I’ve been wanting to meet her for some time.

Her brief profile on the Bodyrotic website is accurate, slim, toned, tall(er than me). And she’s friendly. She leads me to a room I’ve never been in before. And proceed with the normal routine. Shower, while she grabs the oil and a glass of water. A bit of chit chat when she returns and gets ready.

I didn’t ask for anything specific. On to the table and Grace gets straight into it with the body slides. Massage-wise she knows what she’s doing so next time I will ask for a firm massage. There is plenty of teasing mixed in with some proper massage and she also climbs under the table to play with herself. When she flips me over, she keeps me on edge for a good while before I climax. The whole time, she seems really into it.

She cleans me up and does a little bit of normal massage before we have to jump into the shower. I will definitely be returning.

1 minute ago, amos said:
4 hours ago, lemur said:

Yes Grace gives an amazing massage. Must be time to see her again 

• Like 1
21 hours ago, amos said:

Do you by any chance know if Grace's extras are more extensive than others?

On 22/11/2022 at 5:34 PM, amos said:

It's almost impossible 😂

26 minutes ago, amos said:

You just need to have their number and see them privately then it’s no trouble at all .

They won't give it

26 minutes ago, amos said:

You just need to have their number and see them privately then it’s no trouble at all .

Do U have grace number

• Haha 1

Rarely do I see any girl at a brothel , part time brothel( ie BR )or a massage parlour more than 3 times. If I do I get there number I  continue to see them privately until I get bored and then move on to the next one. It’s very easy to get their contact details as long as you dont act like a dick if you know what I mean . Lots of punters don’t get numbers cause of that very reason. 
Works for me. And yes I have seen Grace 3 times at BR 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, amos said:

If I do I get there number I  continue to see them privately until I get bored and then move on to the next one

They won't just see any stranger 

Safety 

U saying as if it's so easy 

They're not dumb 

4 minutes ago, Qwert1234 said:

They won't just see any stranger 

Safety 

U saying as if it's so easy 

They're not dumb 

Yep you know best . End of story 

• Haha 1