16. Knowledge of English: Regular
  17. Hair Colour: Blond
  18. Hair Length: Long
  19. Eyes Colour: Blue
  20. Skin Colour: Tanned
  21. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  22. Body Shape: Curvy
  23. Estimated Body Size: 12 to 14
  24. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  25. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  26. Pubic Hair: Neatly Trimmed
  27. Any Tattoos?: Several
  28. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  29. Kind of Experience: Clinical Experience
  30. Kissing Available: No
  31. Blowjob: Unsure
  32. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  33. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  34. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  35. Extras Charged: No, all included
  36. Overall Looks: Average
  37. Overall Personality: Cold
  38. Overall Performance: Shouldn't have bothered

Bellevue Carlton - January 2023 - Khloe "with a K"

I'll put the TL;DR up front this time... I have been going to Bellevue on and off since the place first opened, and this experience would have to rate as the most disappointing that I can remember.

Decided to visit a bit after 6pm, which is generally when the Day to Night Shift change happens here. I was introduced to 5 girls. None stood out, but Khloe did say that she had training in remedial massage, so I opted for 1 hour with her.

We got into the room and there was a little bit of pleasant small talk to break the ice. Khloe then left to let me shower, as is the custom here. I shower, dry myself, and wait, and wait... and... wait. I know for a fact that the Bellevue gives 5 minutes at the start of the massage - which is part of the time you pay for - for a shower, but this wait felt longer, closer to 10 mins. However, I gave the benefit of the doubt at this stage; I was not that annoyed by it at the time.

Khloe comes back and gets her dress off and gets me to lay down on the bed (some rooms at Bellevue have beds instead of tables) she jumps on top of me, puts some oil on my back, and then comes in for a small one-off pass of a body slide to start things. It was pleasantly unexpected, and makes me reconsider my earlier gripe about the time I was left waiting. Khloe then starts giving me a massage that is... OK. Nothing special, but not bad.

The massage continues, which was enjoyable, but not spectacular. I then get the "turn over please" request from Khloe. Uh oh. This is not good. She has probably been massaging me for no longer than 20 minutes and I have been asked to turn over... without any more body sliding apart from the initial one-off that I received. I am not happy, and now know that this will be a dud punt, but there is no point complaining at this point. I turn over and Khloe gives a couple of rubs around the groin - nothing really erotic - to try and get me ready for her to finish me off. There are a few body slides on the front to help achieve this, but they are perfunctory at best. Maybe my mood had soured within my mind (which I am not projecting externally - I am still acting like a Happy Little Camper), but these body slides have no real erotism to them - they feel more like they are being performed to go through the motions.

At the end of the fleeting body slides - there might have been about half a dozen of them, or so - Khloe straddles my legs and starts the tug on my cock, which has managed to come to attention despite the lacklustre performance, and my worsening mood. Once again, Khloe's performance here is perfunctory and she seems focused on getting me to climax as quickly as possible. This, of course, means that there is no erotism in the hand job and she is tugging it like a jackhammer to simply try and get me over the line ASAP - despite my request for her to slow down. She gives up on straddling me and then lies next to me so I can at least feel and squeeze her breasts. After a couple of minutes of this jackhammering, Khloe does eventually get me to climax and promptly gets up and has a shower.

While Khloe is showering, there is some forced small talk, and I eventually get up to have my turn in the shower. I dry myself, get dressed, and I am then walked out of the room... after only 45 minutes of the 1 hour session that I have paid for.

I am not happy.

I go to my car, and think "fuck it, that is not good enough". I then go back and talk to the Madame, voicing my disappointment. Although I focus my annoyance more on the time discrepancy than Khloe's lucklustre massage. Credit to the Madame in that she does not simply dismiss my complaint. Instead, she listens and tells me that she will talk to Khloe, and that she had also noticed that we had left the room early, which we she says she will also ask about. God knows what Khloe's story will be - probably that I was an arsehole (or worse) in someway, which would be a complete lie on her part. The Madame also tells me that she will leave a note for the Management about my complaint.

Will any of what the Madame told me actually happen? I have no idea, but I will return in a few weeks when Khloe is back on the roster (but to see a different girl, of course) to see what happens.

• Thanks 7
On 06/01/2023 at 1:03 PM, jovecutie said:

One to steer clear of by the sounds - are there any standouts currently there?

I have only been to Bellevue a handful of times over the past 12 months. None of the girls that I saw during that time were standouts compared to some of the girls that have been there over the years.

• Like 1

I have noticed a trend in nearby suburbs for body slides to be less than satisfactory.

Whether this is due to experience or language or a desire to inflate profits....I am not sure.

Been there 3 times, but not for a long time. That is, 10+ years. Never had a good experience there. The first visit I sat for almost an hour listening to a cat fight about one lady that offered FS, which made the rest unhappy. Got better after that, but not by much.

• Thanks 1

@ThirstyG , I have had some excellent experiences there over time - the good ones far outweigh the bad ones.

With any place you are going to have variance - I have had great punts as well as dud ones nearly every parlour I have been to more than once. If the experiences are consistently crap, then yes, the place is probably dodgy. But when there is a mix of good and bad experiences, then I generally put it down to the individual girls.

That being said, this place is currently not as good as it was pre-Covid.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1