16. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  17. Hair Colour: Blond
  18. Hair Length: Medium
  19. Eyes Colour: Blue
  20. Skin Colour: Pale
  21. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  22. Body Shape: Slim
  23. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  24. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  25. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  26. Pubic Hair: Landing Strip
  27. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  28. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  29. Full Sex Available: No
  30. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  31. Kissing Available: No
  32. Blowjob: No
  33. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, DATY on offer
  34. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  35. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  36. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  37. Overall Looks: Model material
  38. Overall Personality: Cheeky
  39. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - January 2023 - Heidi

Heidi stood out in the intro - a lovely smile, tall leggy blonde.

Post intro, when in the room we discuss extras offered.  80 - touching her pussy, 120 FIV, 200 DATY inclusive.

Little rtfan overruled any logic.  She has a gorgeous figure

She returns in a robe, and invites me to undress her.   Gentle kissing on the nape of her neck whilst parting the robe to reveal enhanced c cups with pert erect nipples and almost completed shaven haven except for a the briefest of landing strips, lips moistening with gentle touch.  She responds with  gentle grip and stroking of my cock .   

Heidi lays back on the table and I enjoy dining at the y for the next 30+ minutes.
She's very responsive, and I enjoyed her grabbing my head and pulling me closer as I dine.

A change of positions and I lay back for some thoroughly enjoyable b2b.  Heidi makes expert use of her assets and brings thinks to a 68 (69 and she owes me one) conclusion - her mounting my face, me dining away to a mutual conclusion.

She's a lovely lady with a beautiful smile, and gorgeous figure. 
Lucky me I say.   Treat her well gents.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Sad 1

Ahh yes Heidi. I took a break from my regular BR girls and took a chance on her... I think I booked her the same day as you. She is absolutely flawless and so gorgeous! Your review made me want to dine at her Y even more (something I wish I engaged in more during my session). Thank you for the review. 

• Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, lostlittleboy said:

Fist in Cunt?

120 x 5 = 600. But no open fingers. Rules are Rules. Especially with the precious few at BR 

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, rtfan said:

Heidi stood out in the intro - a lovely smile, tall leggy blonde.

Post intro, when in the room we discuss extras offered.  80 - touching her pussy, 120 FIC, 200 DATY inclusive.

Little rtfan overruled any logic.  She has a gorgeous figure

She returns in a robe, and invites me to undress her.   Gentle kissing on the nape of her neck whilst parting the robe to reveal enhanced c cups with pert erect nipples and almost completed shaven haven except for a the briefest of landing strips, lips moistening with gentle touch.  She responds with  gentle grip and stroking of my cock .   

Heidi lays back on the table and I enjoy dining at the y for the next 30+ minutes.
She's very responsive, and I enjoyed her grabbing my head and pulling me closer as I dine.

A change of positions and I lay back for some thoroughly enjoyable b2b.  Heidi makes expert use of her assets and brings thinks to a 68 (69 and she owes me one) conclusion - her mounting my face, me dining away to a mutual conclusion.

She's a lovely lady with a beautiful smile, and gorgeous figure. 
Lucky me I say.   Treat her well gents.

I’m actually happy to pay $200 for daty if she is pristine,young and delicious . I would have just done the half hour booking and licked that pussy for the total booking time. Did it include shaving the landing strip?

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, lostlittleboy said:

Fist in Cunt?

6 minutes ago, amos said:

120 x 5 = 600. But no open fingers. Rules are Rules. Especially with the precious few at BR 

Too funny. FIV - fingering, not fisting you delinquents. 🤣

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, amos said:

I’m actually happy to pay $200 for daty if she is pristine,young and delicious . I would have just done the half hour booking and licked that pussy for the total booking time. Did it include shaving the landing strip?

She has a most delectable pussy.    No shaving, but she has a very thin landing strip, barely there.

Should you wish to try, she's on tomorrow night.  And advised last week she's heading south and west for the best part of the year. 😭

As with most ladies at BR, the more you see, the better the service becomes.

I liked that we went straight into fun, without need for a scripted face-down then face-up, rub and conclude.

• Thanks 1
46 minutes ago, rtfan said:

She has a most delectable pussy.    No shaving, but she has a very thin landing strip, barely there.

Should you wish to try, she's on tomorrow night.  And advised last week she's heading south and west for the best part of the year. 😭

As with most ladies at BR, the more you see, the better the service becomes.

I liked that we went straight into fun, without need for a scripted face-down then face-up, rub and conclude.

Saw that but your review might have her fully booked .

Happy travels Heidi . At least you’ll be cashed up 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, PlayDohBalls said:

@Big_Noir Agreed. The old saying ‘Your kink isn’t my kink, and that’s okay’, holds true for most (but not all) sexual delights.

You make things sound so nice by saying "delights". Especially to a perverted degenerate like me whose kinks would make vanilla look VERY vanilla. 

• Haha 2

Ah yes a DATY only session. Nice… wish my BR regular would let me do DATY… very tidy. 

• Like 3