Review Information

1. Sex Worker's Name: Camilla K
  2. Session Month: January
  3. Session Year: 2023
  4. Type of Service: Parlour Worker
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Langtrees
  6. Establishment Address (Only for brothels): 71 Burswood Rd, Burswood WA 6100
  7. Phone Number (Please add area code): 0487 977 707
  8. Link to Website or Online Ad (if any): https://au.langtrees.com/
  9. Photos Authenticity: Real, slightly retouched
  10. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $500
  11. Location where session took place: Western Australia
  12. Incall or Outcall: Establishment's Venue
  13. Session Day: Weekday
  14. Session Time: Evening
  15. Estimated Age: 26 - 30
  16. Estimated Ethnic Group: African Origin
  17. Hair Colour: Black
  18. Hair Length: Long
  19. Eyes Colour: Brown
  20. Skin Colour: Black
  21. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  22. Body Shape: Curvy
  23. Estimated Breast Size: DD and above (Extra Large)
  24. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  25. Kind of Experience: GFE/PSE Combined
  26. Kissing Available: Unsure
  27. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  28. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  29. Greek or Anal Sex Available: Yes, anal sex
  30. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  31. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  32. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  33. Overall Personality: Shy
  34. Overall Performance: Pretty good

Langtrees - January 2023 - Camilla K

After 3 days of failed attempts to book privates, made a late night booking at Langtrees.  Roster only had 3 on and Camilla appealed to me the most of the 3, as a chesty ebony who offers greek ($200 extra).  In person she was exactly what i was looking for, very dark skin with huge soft boobs and a very pretty face.  Shy personality and seductive eyes.  Big booty (which I am not a fan of but you can't have it all) yet still slim legs somehow.  Skin was much darker than her photos suggest which was great for me as a confirmed chocolate addict.  In the room she was pretty quiet and relaxed so I took the lead and she complied with every request. 

Langtrees seems to only offer CBJ which normally does nothing for me but given my serious case of blue balls she soon had me blowing my load into the balloon.  Body slide massage between rounds involving loads of oil which is exactly how i like it.  Round 2 started in cowgirl with those huge oiled boobs in my face - spectacular.  switched to greek still in cowgirl which was super tight and she seemed to struggle with it.  Not sure if it was an act but the idea of this little white boy pushing such a beautiful african's back door beyond its limits was a bit of a turn on - for a time at least, I didn't like to see her in apparent discomfort so switched to greek doggy which she could handle better.  Warning bell rang and I wasn't close so jumped to spanish with me on top and her laying down which, with a bit of added hand action got me over the line.

Overall happy with the punt, Camilla is very attractive if you like curvier girls, the only slight negative was CBJ which seems to be the venue's policy.  If she offered BBBJ I would definitely return.

P.S. While i was waiting in the lounge, chatted with the other WLs on roster.  Another ebony called Bambi, she has much lighter skin than Camilla.  Camilla has big boobs and booty but the rest of her body is fairly slim, Bambi is more curvy all over.  Katrina Kiss who is an older WL but very friendly/cheeky personality, imagine she would be a bit of a firecracker in the sack.  And another younger one who was not on the roster as she hadn't had photos done at that stage, short & slim with long brunette hair looked kinda italian, think her name might be Selena or Scarlett, sorry memory no good these days!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4