14. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  15. Hair Colour: Black
  16. Hair Length: Long
  17. Eyes Colour: Brown
  18. Skin Colour: Pale
  19. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  20. Body Shape: Athletic
  21. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  22. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  23. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  24. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  25. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  26. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  27. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  28. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  29. Kissing Available: Yes, Light Kissing
  30. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  31. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, DATY on offer
  32. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  33. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  34. Overall Looks: An absolute goddess!
  35. Overall Personality: Fun
  36. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Studio466 - June 2012 - Alisha

Somehow I managed to stumble into 466 a couple weeks back as I was driving by and curious as to see who was working there these days.

Low and behold, a familiar face introed to me and I was over the moon! Her name is Alisha and she's an absolute stunner IMO. I always remember her as similar features to one of my favourite PS Asa Akira except without the tattoos.

Alisha looked surprised yet overwhelmed to see me as I hadn't seen her in quite some time since she stopped working at her old establishemnet.

Without a second thought, I booked Alisha for 2 hrs and we headed up to the big room upstairs at the end of the hall.

We spent about 5 mins just talking and quickly catching up on old times before she left the room to get towels and I jumped in the shower. Even before I could finish my shower (which I'm generally pretty quick with but thorough at the same time), she was back in the room with towels and she'd even brought up a can of soft drink for me knowing that it's my beverage of choice. I mentioned that I didn't realise they sold soft drinks at 466 and she replied that they don't but knowing what I liked from our many previous encounters, she asked one of the other girls if she could buy it off them so she could give it to me. Quite a sweet and thoughtful gesture in my books.

We lay on the bed for about another 10 mins or so just talking and rambling on about what's been going on like 2 friends would if they hadn't seen each other for quite some time. This was great and made us feel very comfortable again with each other.

And then things started to move on a bit faster when she decided to change gears and slide in close to and play with my hair. She then lent in as if to look at something (I thought I had towel fluff or something caught there) but then she whispered to me in one of the most seductive voices that she wanted me to give her the pounding that she remembers from on of our previous rendevous. OMFG! And with that, she gave a light seducing breath into my ear followed by some massaging and sucking with all so wonderful tounge.

From there, some kissing proceded and hands wandered over each others bodies reqcquianting ourselves with each other. She has the most awesome chest that I've ever had the pleasure to be up closse and personal with as well as a nicely cleanly shaven and text book looking undercarriage.

I couldn't help myself anymore and rolled her onto her front and started drawing pics all over her smooth and sweet back with my tounge working my way down until I got between her legs and cleaned every nook and cranny down there. At one point she had to stick her head into a pillow so she could scream and continually struggled to squirm away as she came but knowing who she likes it, I grabbed her legs and pinned her to the bed so she couldn't get away. Without the ability to get away she let out more screams of ecstacy and clenched her legs so tight that it was a bit uncomfortable being there having my head crushed but her gorgeous pins. I continued until she came another 2 times in quick sucession before she lifted her head and said that it was her turn.

And when she takes over, I know I'm gonna have a ball. Without a doubt, one of the best if not the best CBJs I've ever had (and I've had a few ;)) It's taken us over a year of visits to get to point we're at now but she knows what I like and vice versa so times with her are ALWAYS amazing. They weren't initially but after 5 or 6 visits, its just like having friends with benefits IMO.

After the CBJ, we ended up in countless positions all over the room doing the deed. We have a couple postions we know that we can have which are simply unbeatable so when it was about time for me to release, I pulled her off the bed from a missionary position, turned her around and pushed her head into the mattress and I smashed her from behind and she could watch in the mirror. Definiately a favourite of mine until I blew the lot into the dom while at the same time she gave a scream which most likely was heard downstairs! LOL!

Being all hot n sweaty by the time we were done, we lay back to cool down, have drink and just held hands for a few mins without a word being said. A comfortable silence if you will.

Shortly after the buzzer went and it was time to say farewell. A quick shower, getting gear back on and heading out the door, she gave her usual goodbye to me and as always while I'm walking down the stairs, I can't help but thinking about the next time we get to do it all over again.

Having said all this in my review, I'd be very surprised if not shocked if others have the same experiance as I do in their first couple encounters. We've spent A LOT of time together experimenting and exploring different scenarios together and I honestly can say, that Alisha is always going to be in my top reg 3 punts if not my #1 punt of all time.

• Thanks 5

BB, obviously you and Alisha hit it off. Thanks for the review I found it entertaining.

Looks like you had a very happy reunion indeed with Alisha and thanks for sharing it with us BingoBongo. As it's the 5th review you have shared with us on PP you will be given access to the Star Masters Lounge :)

W00T!! :D

Looks like you had a very happy reunion indeed with Alisha and thanks for sharing it with us BingoBongo. As it's the 5th review you have shared with us on PP you will be given access to the Star Masters Lounge :)