17. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  18. Hair Colour: Blond
  19. Hair Length: Long
  20. Eyes Colour: Blue
  21. Skin Colour: Olive
  22. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  23. Body Shape: Athletic
  24. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  25. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  26. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  27. Full Sex Available: No
  28. Kissing Available: No
  29. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  30. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  31. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  32. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  33. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  34. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  35. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  36. Overall Personality: Cold
  37. Overall Performance: It was okay

Bliss on Crown - May 2023 - Jen

Went to bliss today and picked Jen out of the intros. Met 4 girls and Jen was the standout - beautiful face, amazing body and friendly.

Paid money into the room and paid extras. CBJ was $100 and touching her boobs was $50. I was a bit put off by touching boobs being an extra, but could resist.

Out of the shower and face down. A very average back rub, but in line with a lot of erotic massage places. She was great to watch in the mirror, but it was clear there were other places she'd rather be. No tackle play and I turned over without even a semi erection!

Lying on my back now and there was a slight improvement. She started pulling my cock, but the condom on and started a CBJ. Was a decent CBJ, finished in this position, but overall felt a little cold.

WIR? Probably not. Jen is one of the hottest massage girls I've ever seen, but was not super engaged. There's a good chance that was due to her not being at all attracted to me, but I guess I visit these places to be "pampered" by a girl I would otherwise have no chance of landing. 

Worth giving Jen a try just purely on looks, but the service could have been raunchier for sure. 

• Thanks 5
4 minutes ago, Mikea0932 said:

Went to bliss today and picked Jen out of the intros. Met 4 girls and Jen was the standout - beautiful face, amazing body and friendly.

Paid money into the room and paid extras. CBJ was $100 and touching her boobs was $50. I was a bit put off by touching boobs being an extra, but could resist.

Out of the shower and face down. A very average back rub, but in line with a lot of erotic massage places. She was great to watch in the mirror, but it was clear there were other places she'd rather be. No tackle play and I turned over without even a semi erection!

Lying on my back now and there was a slight improvement. She started pulling my cock, but the condom on and started a CBJ. Was a decent CBJ, finished in this position, but overall felt a little cold.

WIR? Probably not. Jen is one of the hottest massage girls I've ever seen, but was not super engaged. There's a good chance that was due to her not being at all attracted to me, but I guess I visit these places to be "pampered" by a girl I would otherwise have no chance of landing. 

Worth giving Jen a try just purely on looks, but the service could have been raunchier for sure. 

Thanks for the review but for $450 I assume for the hour I will pass on this one 

• Like 1

I can’t believe girls would expect clients to return with service like this. Charging to touch her breasts is outrageous. Isn’t it meant to be an erotic massage? 

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

I can’t believe girls would expect clients to return with service like this. Charging to touch her breasts is outrageous. Isn’t it meant to be an erotic massage? 

100% agree

• Like 1

Thanks for the review @Mikea0932. This is Golden Pussy Central, complete with the self entitlement and indifference. With that said, yes, some of these girls are unbelievably attractive. Amazing bodies and just pretty girls. I have walked quite a bit though in the past, because nothing is worse than laying on a table with an aloof and uninterested SW.

Has anyone paid up the $200FS extra? I would gather that once in the room the girls would tax you on top of that. They are upper end of the market looks wise, so curious if you take your $650 or $750 hr what you would get.

53 minutes ago, Andraye said:

Thanks for the review @Mikea0932. This is Golden Pussy Central, complete with the self entitlement and indifference. With that said, yes, some of these girls are unbelievably attractive. Amazing bodies and just pretty girls. I have walked quite a bit though in the past, because nothing is worse than laying on a table with an aloof and uninterested SW.

Has anyone paid up the $200FS extra? I would gather that once in the room the girls would tax you on top of that. They are upper end of the market looks wise, so curious if you take your $650 or $750 hr what you would get.

I agree mate. Based on looks and body, Jen was as close to 10/10 in my books. Such a shame the service was mediocre at best

• Like 1
On 01/06/2023 at 9:28 AM, PlayDohBalls said:

touching her boobs is included.

I thought to myself what the fuck when she said i need to pay extra

On 01/06/2023 at 3:18 PM, Andraye said:

some of these girls are unbelievably attractive. Amazing bodies and just pretty girls

yes 🙌 this place and sirs at wynard